• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The ETRQ inventory

Tomb1

The ETRQ inventory is an Enneagram Type Recognition Quiz.

From Stackemup.net

"Stackemup is proud of members when they strike out on their own in the name of progress.

One member Skyboy recently conceived, created, and implemented this public project on his own and put it on his personal website (FN1). Stackemup does not mind utilizing its resources for pre-approved projects such as this.

http://www.timelessofficial.com/timeless/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=119

If you want to get a very accurate sense for your SU rating, then take the quiz about 70-100 times. since this may take awhile for some to do....Note your score at the end of each one (legitimate 'skips' count as freebies), then calculate your average and fill it in with the table below.(FN2)

If you average:

Novice
1/10 right --> C- typer
2/10 right --> C typer
3/10 right --> C+ typer

Intermediate
4/10 right --> B- typer
5/10 right --> B typer
6/10 right --> Expert select

Advanced
8/10 right --> Expert typer
9/10 right --> Master typer
10/10 right --> Grandmaster typer

As a sidenote...a skip is when you skip over an exemplar that has no video.
a "sweep" is when you get all 10 exemplars right for one quiz with no skips.
a "short sweep" is when you get all the ones right for one quiz but used skips.
Thus, if you take a shot at the skip but miss. then you will miss not only the sweep but also the short sweep.

FN1: timelessofficial.com is not an enneagram website and does not represent any enneagram school of thought.
FN2: these are not official ratings. only the Stackemup council can give you an official rating.
FN3: ratings are bound to improve as your type recognition abilities improve and you get a better sense for what the types are...not what you want them to be. just about anybody can become an advanced level typer if they study the Stackemup exemplars list closely.
"

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, I suck.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't have the patience or attention span to do well on this.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I only nailed 2 dead on, the rest I bombed ZERO's on. I didn't watch but maybe 30 seconds of each video. Sort of boring but whoever made the test is very creative.

Silveresque

Wow, that was....hard. I don't think you can really type people based on talk style alone. The 1w9 sp/sx person had a completely different talk style from my 1w9 sp/so dad. I never even would have guessed 1 for him.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I sort of went by the false assumption of stereo-typical typing and it failed me. Picking a lot of 3w2's and 3w4's for the actors and musicians, and that strategy only worked right for 2 videos. I also thought that a preacher might've been a 1w9 or a 9w1 , thinking of the "peace" aspect ,again I was wrong there and in other videos as well. I knew it was going to be a challenge but I agree that watching a video of someone famous talking a few minutes isn't enough to determine their enneatype. A 3rd video would've been right for me but I chose 3w4 when they were 4w3.

Remember, it's not whether you win or lose that matter's...it's how you place the blame. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i notice that i tend to mistake 1s for 3s and vice versa, 4s for 5s and vice versa, and 6s for 8s and vice versa. i get a good "feel" of the person's energy but it's hard to pin down whether it's 1's uptightness or 3's polish, or 6's reaction versus 8's aggression, and so on.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Second vid was Jaimee Lee Curtis selling out... i couldn't move on form that. Too sad.

ygolo

My termites win
ETRQ-1st.png

30/40 (7 dead on, and guessed 6w7 for a 7w6)

I have a hard time distinguishing the effusiveness of 7s and the presentation of 2s, and sometimes the energy of 8s. 1s and 8s are kinda difficult too. As is 2 and 3, and 5 and 6.

Plus I am not convinced of their typing system.

Tomb1

Aim for personal best.

Abilities will go up with immersion and practice.

as a tip, form and content of speech is often a very good indicator of personality type.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Score : 17/40

Tomb1

Season's greetings from the crypt.

The Stackemup Exemplars Quiz is back up.

No telling for how long.