• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chakra Test

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TlYn1TO.png

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Root: underactive (-38%)
Sacral: underactive (-25%)
Navel: underactive (-44%)
Heart: underactive (-56%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: underactive (-6%)

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Root: under-active (-69%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: under-active (-69%)
Heart: over-active (94%)
Throat: under-active (-12%)
Third Eye: under-active (-38%)
Crown: under-active (0%)

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.

When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.

The Heart chakra is about love, kindness and affection. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, and you work at harmonious relationships.
If this chakra is over-active, you are suffocating people with your love and your love probably has quite selfish reasons.

The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself, and you might be doing so as an artist.
When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasize.
If it is under-active, you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and you may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

The Crown chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.
If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: under-active (-31%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (6%)
Third Eye: under-active (-50%)
Crown: under-active (-44%)

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (44%)
Navel: under-active (-62%)
Heart: under-active (-19%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (6%)
Crown: under-active (-12%)

Well... damn :mellow: time to start balancing my chakras! *rolls up sleeves*

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Root: under-active (-75%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: under-active (-19%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: open (12%)
Crown: open (6%)

So, random, but I was just looking at street art on Pinterest, and about halfway through a series of 90 photos, I noticed an intense sensation internally below my sternum. It was strong enough to break through my "sensing wall" and was very pleasant but startling at the same time. This provoked me to Google which chakra is associate with this area, and it happens to be the Solar Plexus or Navel chakra. So, I started reading up on that and apparently that is the chakra connected to autonomy and development of self. The more I let go of my past and explore what sparks me, the more I think that I have been a very, very unhealthy 4. I know some of you don't see that, and that's fine, but for the first time in a long time I feel like I understand myself and thinking about it moves me to tears, both happy and sad simultaneously. Thank fuck I found this forum. That's all I have to say.

Solar Plexus Chakra Colors

Tengri

Root: under-active (-50%)
Navel: under-active (-38%)
Heart: open (12%)
Throat: open (31%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: under-active (-12%)

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Root: under-active (-69%)
Sacral: under-active (-31%)
Navel: under-active (-69%)
Heart: under-active (-69%)
Throat: open (0%)
Third Eye: open (50%)
Crown: open (6%)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ROOT under-active (-19%)
Navel: open (31%)
Heart: under-active (12%)
Throat: open (62%)
Third Eye: over-active (75%)
Crown: open (50%)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: under-active (-19%)
Navel: under-active (-38%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: open (6%)
Third Eye: open (38%)
Crown: open (19%)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Root: open (62%)
Sacral: open (31%)
Navel: over-active (75%)
Heart: under-active (12%)
Throat: open (69%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: over-active (75%)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My throat is the only one that's open. Sacral is -88% lol

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Root: under-active (-6%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: over-active (88%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: over-active(69%)
Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: open (19%)

Here's the descriptions of my over and unders, including third eye because that seems close enough to over to count.

Root chakra
The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory.

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.

Navel chakra
The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.

If this chakra is over-active, you are domineering and probably even aggressive.

Throat chakra
The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself, and you might be doing so as an artist.

When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

Third eye chakra
The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasize.

If it is under-active, you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and you may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: under-active (-12%)
Navel: open (50%)
Heart: under-active (-31%)
Throat: open (31%)
Third Eye: over-active (69%)
Crown: open (12%)

If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the Sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

The Crown chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Root: under-active (-75%)
Sacral: open (25%)
Navel: under-active (-56%)
Heart: under-active (-88%)
Throat: open (12%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: under-active (-38%)

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My poor lil rooty...baby root.

Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (33%)
Navel: under-active (0%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: under-active (6%)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-030729.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-030729.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 149

yeghor

Questions are very subjective. Scenario type questions would be better to find out about people's preferences rather than asking them to rate themselves on traits.

Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: under-active (-19%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: under-active (-25%)
Throat: under-active (-19%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: under-active (-6%)