• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chakra Test

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK, I'll bite:

Root: under-active (6%)
Sacral: under-active (-56%)
Navel: open (56%)
Heart: under-active (-69%)
Throat: open (44%)
Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: under-active (-6%)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:ranting: :alttongue:

No its not! My heart, throat and third eye one occasionally shoot up and compensate for the underactive ones though.

Actually, I was kind of surprised about the sacral one being so stable myself at first. But, it makes sense. And it can be an indicator to people here that maybe, just maybe, they shouldn't take my routine on here too seriously :wink:

:)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being the good little yogini I am, I did my homework. Since ÃŽve become so balanced in the past year while doing yoga, meditation and breathwork (compared to my imbalances on this same test over a year ago) I figured I know enough about chakras now to find out why my sexual and throat chakras are overactive.

Apparently this is a trait of artistic people, politicians, public speakers and other creative types. Its normal for someone with my personality.

According to a book Im reading on prana healing this even serves to explain why so many political types have illicit affairs and artists are known for their passions.

However, some people have over active sexual chakras without having the higher form of creativity of the throat chakra. You can be sexual without higher creativity, but you cant have an abundance of higher creativity without having lower or basic sexual creativity, because energy flows upward not downward.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds right, as far as I've discovered on my own already:

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Navel: open (12%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: open (25%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: open (25%)

I've known the basics of the chakras for a long time, but never went deeper or applied the theory to my situation until recently, when I found that a Root/Saccral imbalance shed light on some personal things that otherwise just seemed weird. I'd be curious about where to learn about the subject more deeply and practically.

As for my highest score:

The Heart chakra is about love, kindness and affection. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, and you work at harmonious relationships.
That's good. I work hard at this.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Root: under-active (-44%)
Sacral: open (6%)
Navel: under-active (-6%)
Heart: under-active (-12%)
Third Eye: open (25%)
Crown: under-active (0%)

S

SingSmileShine

Root: under-active (-38%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: over-active (69%)
Third Eye:eek:pen (38%)
Crown: open (31%)

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Root: under-active (-56%)
Sacral: under-active (-50%)
Navel: under-active (-44%)
Heart: under-active (-75%)
Third Eye: over-active (94%)
Crown: under-active (-56%)

Working on opening up my throat chakra right now. Makes me feel really anxious.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
脈輪測驗結果.png

I think:

Third Eye=Ne+Ni
Crown=Ni+Te

Look at my crown!!!
angel-princess-young-cute.jpg

My other chakras is crippled.

Throat=Ti
Heart=Fe+Fi
Navel=Fe
Sacral=Se
Root=Si

Being the good little yogini I am, I did my homework. Since ÃŽve become so balanced in the past year while doing yoga, meditation and breathwork (compared to my imbalances on this same test over a year ago) I figured I know enough about chakras now to find out why my sexual and throat chakras are overactive.

I don't like the chakras theory because I think it just by different functions.I don't need to balance.The imbalance make everyone are different.
Personally,I think it's a political tool from ancient India,if everyone is "balanced",the government would easier to rule those clones.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
As much as it embarrasses me to say this, the concept of chakras intrigues me, even if I think it's probably bull. I suspect intutives will probably score higher on the "upper" chakras, while sensors will score higher on the "lower" chakras. I guess I doubt that there's a specific center in the body associated with this stuff

That being said, I do a lot of meditating. There have been occasions where I have felt really weird sensations in my body. This includes a low-intensity sense of relaxation right where my "Third Eye" should be.

Please don't make me turn in my NT card. I went to a really hippy school, so it was very hard for some of this to not rub off on me, lol.

Actually, it makes sense that this would appeal to an INTP, because it proposes a system for various psychological ailments, and suggests remedies (probably specific Yoga moves) for them. Systemic thinking is Ti. This doesn't mean it's actually accurate, just that an interest in it is not incompatible with Ti. It, of course, could still be gibberish.

Sacral: under-active (-6%)
Third Eye: open (19%)

I am very sure this bullshit test encourage people lie to themselves to get more "open".

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damnedest thing, but last week, I felt really strange, but not unpleasant feelings right where my third chakra is supposed to be. That week, I was kind of playing around with exerting my will and not accepting what was given to me. Shaping the world on occasion, and not simply adapting to it.

Today, I've had feelings where my heart chakra. I find myself thinking a lot about causes and my hopes and all the stuff I don't like talking about that much, and even having a sense of optimism. Think of it! (Job security, finally, helps a lot, I"m sure.)

I'm not convinced that everything said about them is correct, but I think the chakras are real now, as locations of somatic sensations.

I mean, everyone feels emotions in their body, correct? (Provided they care to observe them) That's what the origin of the chakras is, though I'm not sure it means much more than that.

W

WALMART

I don't like the chakras theory because I think it just by different functions.I don't need to balance.The imbalance make everyone are different.
Personally,I think it's a political tool from ancient India,if everyone is "balanced",the government would easier to rule those clones.

*pats Ni*

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Root: under-active (-12%)
Sacral: open (62%)
Navel: open (38%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: open (69%)
Third Eye: open (62%)
Crown: open (50%)

A bit better than lately, then. Usually my first 2-3 chakras are not so good, especially 1, and then the top 3-4 are higher than this. The root chakra is always the worst though.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Results from Chakra test

Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (62%)
Heart: under-active (6%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Crown: under-active (12%)

After reading the meanings, it's really accurate :blush:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Third Eye: open (19%)

This is what I got when I took the test now.

Sacral: under-active (-44%)
Navel: open (6%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: open (12%)
Crown: open (19%)

Opened two more! Do I get to the secret bonus level now? It looks like i used to have big problems with talking (or typing) too much, and not listening, taking in new information. The sacral chakra is way off, though.

I definitely started noticing weird sensations where my in my navel chakra that I haven't felt a few weeks ago. Make of that what you will.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
This is what I got when I took the test now.

Sacral: under-active (-44%)
Navel: open (6%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: open (12%)
Crown: open (19%)

Opened two more! Do I get to the secret bonus level now?

Surely there is a boss battle before the next stage? Perhaps you have to wrestle with an enormous heart.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Root: underactive (-50%)
Sacral: underactive (-12%)
Navel: underactive (6%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: underactive (-19%)
Crown: open (31%)

MBTI Type
INFJ
I took a chakra test last year, here are the results from back then.

chakras2012.jpg

anyone else have an over active "third eye" chakra?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this is really great test, accurate and true.
Root: under-active (-44%)
Navel: under-active (-56%)
Heart: under-active (-56%)
Throat: open (50%)
Crown: open (25%)

Even though the root chakra doesn't seem to be the less open, I feel like it is. I will certainly work on this.