I

I'm seeking a way out of this.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Mind-Altering, yes SIR !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Z6NiM6mC8"].[/YOUTUBE]

You are the Magician.

50% Innocent, 33% Orphan, 67% Warrior, 75% Caregiver, 75% Seeker, 79% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 83% Creator, 84% Magician, 79% Ruler, 67% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Transformation

Fear: Evil sorcery

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transform it

Task: Align self with cosmos

Gift: Personal power

Addictions: Power, hallucinogenic or mind-altering drugs

Magicians are intuitive to the point that they know things that they did not know they could know. The Magician sees the sacred as something immanent in us, nature, society, the earth, and the cosmos. Thus the Magician provides as sense of connectedness wit the whole and an understanding that what within us contains all that is outside ourselves. Magicians can align the body, mind and soul around a commitment to really let go of a pattern. In healing the self, the Magician learns how to heal others.

Shadow Magician:

If a Magician internalizes either’s voices and listen to the abusive voices in our own heads, we become subject to the Shadow Magician. By denying the power to heal and transform, a Shadow Magician is born. A Shadow Magician tends to act out in hostile and harmful ways, judging people harshly and making people feel like less than they are.

Shadow Magicians use their charisma to control others. A Shadow Magician, though able to see and understand so much, chooses to deny the truth and avoid dealing with the matter before and in him/her.

Shadow Magicians depend on Shadow Orphans as targets.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

No other Orphans? How many types are there in total to this test? Orphan seems like classical Enneagram 4, so I would have thought some 4s on this board would come & get this result...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm a magician.

Goal: Transformation

Fear: Evil sorcery

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transform it

Task: Align self with cosmos

Gift: Personal power

Addictions: Power, hallucinogenic or mind-altering drugs

Magicians are intuitive to the point that they know things that they did not know they could know. The Magician sees the sacred as something immanent in us, nature, society, the earth, and the cosmos. Thus the Magician provides as sense of connectedness wit the whole and an understanding that what within us contains all that is outside ourselves. Magicians can align the body, mind and soul around a commitment to really let go of a pattern. In healing the self, the Magician learns how to heal others.

Shadow Magician:

If a Magician internalizes either’s voices and listen to the abusive voices in our own heads, we become subject to the Shadow Magician. By denying the power to heal and transform, a Shadow Magician is born. A Shadow Magician tends to act out in hostile and harmful ways, judging people harshly and making people feel like less than they are.

Shadow Magicians use their charisma to control others. A Shadow Magician, though able to see and understand so much, chooses to deny the truth and avoid dealing with the matter before and in him/her.
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    ENTP

This is super fun!

You are the Creator

79% Innocent, 8% Orphan, 38% Warrior, 63% Caregiver, 50% Seeker, 58% Lover, 42% Destroyer, 83% Creator, 36% Magician, 42% Ruler, 79% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Identity
    Fear: Inauthenticity
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self
    Task: self-creation, self-acceptance
    Gift: Individuality, vocation
    Addictions: Work, creativity

The Creator is the center of improvement, always striving to create and better her/his surroundings. The Soul is the center of the Creator’s dance, and it seeks to find a deeper sense of self and wisdom even at the price of the Ego’s functions of keeping us healthy and functioning. The Soul is the source of our freewill, and the healthy creator can tap into the potential, creating circumstances while others feel acted upon by her/his actions.

The Creator is driven to be authentic despite the costs. Creators are threatening to Warriors and Seekers, who are very concerned with how things are ‘supposed’ to be.

Shadow Creator:

The Shadow creator creates without any sense of responsibility for what s/he is making. The Shadow Creator often will deny his/her responsibility in events. Most often, the Creator is shunned by the community, and a Shadow Creator seeks to create to disturb the community from which s/he is shunned. If a creation comes out badly, a Shadow Creator will blame circumstances.

I love those graphs at the bottom of the page...

MBTI
    infj

Your result for Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test ...
    You are the Ruler

50% Innocent, 33% Orphan, 79% Warrior, 75% Caregiver, 79% Seeker, 67% Lover, 54% Destroyer, 79% Creator, 60% Magician, 88% Ruler, 88% Sage and 50% Fool!

Goal: Order, prosperity

Fear: Chaos

Response to Dragon/Problem: Find its constructive uses

Task: Take full responsibility for life

Gift: Responsibility, control

Addictions: Control, codependence

Rulers are realists who do not have the leisure to have illusions; they are integrated, whole and ready to take responsibility for loves. Rulers understand that his/her own capacity for harm is as great as their capacity for good, and take responsibility for his/her actions. The Ruler maintains life and governs it. The emergence of the positive Ruler archetype indicates some achievement of mastery in the world. At best, Rulers are ecological and find the best methods to deal with everything.

Shadow Ruler:

The Shadow Rulers feels a compelling need to control her/himself and others and an inability to trust the process. Control is wanted for its own sake or for power, status, or personal aggrandizement rather that to manifest the kingdom that would gratify us on a deep level. Shadow Rulers operate out of a scarcity mentality, believing that there is not enough so ‘my gain must be their loss.’ The Shadow Ruler emerges not because they feel we have too much power, but because we feel we have much too little. Often Shadow Rulers are substituting power over others for power from within the self.

(makes sense...the first thing i wanted to "be" when i was 6 was president)

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Your result for Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test ...

You are the Sage
    38% Innocent, 4% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 71% Caregiver, 83% Seeker, 58% Lover, 50% Destroyer, 96% Creator, 72% Magician, 75% Ruler, 100% Sage and 79% Fool!

Goal: Truth

Fear: Deception

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it

Task: Attain enlightenment

Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment

Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:

The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. S/he is so obsessed by non-attachment that s/he cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes her/himself with the idea that his provides him/her with freedom, but s/he is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.

Shadow Sages also tend to try to make the world seem less mysterious by limiting the number of acceptable ways of perceiving reality. Such individuals are also incapable of acknowledging the way that their own subjective biases colour their supposedly rational findings. Shadow Sages typically want to control knowledge in such a way that it is not threatening by focusing on a style that correspond to their learning style. Knowledge, then, becomes a way of showing superiority to others. Their primary focus thus becomes not on the attainment of wisdom itself, but on the evaluation of others. Whatever relative truth they have discovered is identified with absolute truth, and their primary focus is in guarding this truth from assaults by the barbarians.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

You are the Sage

46% Innocent, 42% Orphan, 58% Warrior, 46% Caregiver, 71% Seeker, 63% Lover, 46% Destroyer, 63% Creator, 52% Magician, 63% Ruler, 75% Sage and 63% Fool!

Goal: Truth

Fear: Deception

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it

Task: Attain enlightenment

Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment

Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:

The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. S/he is so obsessed by non-attachment that s/he cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes her/himself with the idea that his provides him/her with freedom, but s/he is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't know how to feel about this...
    I was hoping for something heroic!

You are the Innocent
    96% Innocent, 25% Orphan, 25% Warrior, 50% Caregiver, 63% Seeker, 54% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 67% Creator, 48% Magician, 17% Ruler, 33% Sage and 67% Fool!

Goal: remain in safety
    Fear: abandonment
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Deny or seek rescue
    Task: Fidelity, discernment
    Gift: Trust, optimism, loyalty
    Addictions: Consumerism, sugar, cheerfulness

The Journey of the Innocent, in all its versions, begins in a kind of utopia, a safe, secure, peaceful, loving environment. Suddenly, we are thrown fro m that environment and enter a world where we are judged, where unfair discriminations are made, where conflict and violence are rampant and illusions are shattered.”

The Innocent in each of us, however, knows that if that safe garden is possible anywhere or anytime, even if we personally never remember experiencing it, then it can be recreated sometimes, by someone.

Only at the end of our journey are we Wise Innocents, knowing the whole breadth of life’s experiences, and choosing to create a peaceful, egalitarian world where all creatures can be known, honoured, and empowered.

The Innocent also believes that it is important to stay defined by one’s persona and have no secrets from the world.

Shadow Side:
    The Shadow side of the innocent wants to protect the innocent state by refusing the Fall, and can cause us to be in denial about our own actions. When healthy, Innocents transgress, forgive themselves, moderate their behaviour, and move on. Shadow innocents blame themselves if others violate their principles.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

It seems for some profiles such as the Orphan and the Innocent, the structure presented is very different, almost as if they are not describing a set personality but some sort of fluid personality in motion. I think these may be outliers of some kind. Someone pointed out to me I also scored a top score on the Seeker profile. It seemed more standard and less fluid than the Orphan profile. I wonder where these originated?
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM