User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    I

You are the Seeker.

46% Innocent, 42% Orphan, 54% Warrior, 33% Caregiver, 63% Seeker, 46% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 50% Creator, 52% Magician, 50% Ruler, 54% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Search for better life

Fear: Conformity

Response to Dragon/Problem: Flee from it

Task: Be true to deeper self

Gift: Autonomy, ambition

Addictions: Independence, perfection

The Seeker seeks to find a better future or found a more perfect world. Seekers often feel confined and are therefore vulnerable to the call of the unknown. Wandering begins with rather aimless experimentation. Often, this experimentation alienates those around the Seeker and the Seeker is forced to give up his/her conventional life to wander and grow. Eventually, the Seeker finds h/er Grail and can create a new life of convention.

Shadow Seeker

The Shadow Seekers manifests itself as an obsessive need to be independent that keeps us isolated and alone. Other times, the urge to seek will take destructive forms such as chemical addiction, or even to dangerous situations that produce adrenalin. Seeking is often dangerous. In a materialistic, secular society, the mountain to be scaled is often professional or vocational. Initially, channeling the urge to ascend into various kinds of achievement is very positive and healthy. Therefore, modern Seekers often find themselves seeking a high through their work, working an ever increasing amount of time to satisfy her/his needs.
    Pretty good test.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    You are the Seeker.

71% Innocent, 13% Orphan, 79% Warrior, 54% Caregiver, 83% Seeker, 67% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 71% Creator, 68% Magician, 71% Ruler, 83% Sage and 71% Fool!

Response to Dragon/Problem: Slay/confront it

Did you edit that one category? Yours should say "Flee from it".

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

You are the Creator
    50% Innocent, 8% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 38% Caregiver, 88% Seeker, 63% Lover, 38% Destroyer, 100% Creator, 80% Magician, 92% Ruler, 100% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Identity

Fear: Inauthenticity

Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self

Task: self-creation, self-acceptance

Gift: Individuality, vocation

Addictions: Work, creativity
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

my results:

50% Innocent, 8% Orphan, 46% Warrior, 17% Caregiver, 50% Seeker, 67% Lover, 71% Destroyer, 54% Creator, 36% Magician, 50% Ruler, 75% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Truth

Fear: Deception

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it

Task: Attain enlightenment

Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment

Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sages path is the journey to find out the truth about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:

The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. S/he is so obsessed by non-attachment that s/he cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes her/himself with the idea that his provides him/her with freedom, but s/he is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.

Shadow Sages also tend to try to make the world seem less mysterious by limiting the number of acceptable ways of perceiving reality. Such individuals are also incapable of acknowledging the way that their own subjective biases colour their supposedly rational findings. Shadow Sages typically want to control knowledge in such a way that it is not threatening by focusing on a style that correspond to their learning style. Knowledge, then, becomes a way of showing superiority to others. Their primary focus thus becomes not on the attainment of wisdom itself, but on the evaluation of others. Whatever relative truth they have discovered is identified with absolute truth, and their primary focus is in guarding this truth from assaults by the barbarians

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

You are the Fool

33% Innocent, 67% Orphan, 50% Warrior, 71% Caregiver, 67% Seeker, 29% Lover, 50% Destroyer, 42% Creator, 64% Magician, 38% Ruler, 54% Sage and 96% Fool!

Wouldn't have it any other way.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

You are the Seeker and the Sage (tied).

54% Innocent, 13% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 38% Caregiver, 79% Seeker, 54% Lover, 50% Destroyer, 71% Creator, 48% Magician, 63% Ruler, 79% Sage and 67% Fool!

Response to Dragon/Problem: Flee from it

The Seeker seeks to find a better future or found a more perfect world. Seekers often feel confined and are therefore vulnerable to the call of the unknown. Wandering begins with rather aimless experimentation. Often, this experimentation alienates those around the Seeker and the Seeker is forced to give up his/her conventional life to wander and grow. Eventually, the Seeker finds h/er Grail and can create a new life of convention.

The Sage

Goal: Truth

Fear: Deception

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it

Task: Attain enlightenment

Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment

Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sages path is the journey to find out the truth about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Apparently I am the only Ruler, so you may all report to me in the morning for assignments

Edit: Upon further examination, ThatGirl is a ruler too, but I imagine she'll just pop in now and then and say something inappropriate and hilarious, and not try to interfere with my business. So the plan is still on.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm one of your four warriors, what will you have us do? You have an interesting crowd of warriors, an INFP, INTP, ENTJ, and ESTJ.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Apparently I am the only Ruler, so you may all report to me in the morning for assignments

Kiss my warrior ass!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post

Edit: Upon further examination, ThatGirl is a ruler too, but I imagine she'll just pop in now and then and say something inappropriate and hilarious, and not try to interfere with my business. So the plan is still on.
    *reports for duty*

What could you possibly want from the Lover on this fine day, my liege...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”