• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Awakening The Heroes Within (test)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Warrior #3!
You are the Warrior.
54% Innocent, 25% Orphan, 75% Warrior, 38% Caregiver, 50% Seeker, 46% Lover, 63% Destroyer, 54% Creator, 36% Magician, 54% Ruler, 58% Sage and 42% Fool!

Goal: Win
Fear: Weakness
Response to Dragon/Problem: Slay/confront it
Task: Fight only for what really matters
Gift: Courage, discipline
Addictions: Achievement, success
Description:

The Warrior within each of us calls us to have courage, strength, and integrity; the capacity to make goals and to stick to them; and the ability to fight, when necessary, for ourselves or others. Anytime w we stand up to an unfair authority or risk our livelihood for a principle, our Warrior side is active. A Warrior fights against injustice.

Shadow Side:
A Warrior that fights to preserve injustice has fallen to the Shadow side of the Warrior archetype. If the warrior behaviour is primitive, unpleasant, or unproductive or we are always crusading for something or always trying to enlist others then we have been possessed by our inner Warrior.
In the most serious and negative manifestations, the desire to be above others is not checked by any humane feeling or higher values. This Shadow Warrior is competitive, but its striving is not related to any ideals or larger social purpose.
The budding warrior has two major defenses: secrecy and strategic retreat. Good Warriors know that we should never enter a battle until we a re prepared for it. When a Warrior is clearly overwhelmed by superiour force, the Warrior retreats and takes time to rebuild strength. Perhaps they watch and learn new skills. Clever Warriors try to control the battle zone and do not fight until they are prepared enough to have a good chance of winning. The Best Warrior has the wisdom and the courage to know when and where to fight.
The real problem with the Warrior archetype in today’s dat and time is that many so-called Warriors are not true Warriors at all. They are Orphans, calming their own sense of powerlessness by trying to best or control others.
Yes! Victory! And the non-Shadow description FITS! :happy:
(I am in love with this description :wubbie:)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like such a waffler taking this test!

Am I the only Destroyer? That sounds horrible, doesn't it? Worst of all, it really does fit me rather well (the underlined bits in particular), better than any of the others heroes. (Though reading the descriptions, I can identify somewhat with the warrior and the sage somewhat, the orphan less so, and rather not much at all with the fool or the seeker or the lover.)

You are the Destroyer.
50% Innocent, 54% Orphan, 50% Warrior, 46% Caregiver, 58% Seeker, 63% Lover, 67% Destroyer, 54% Creator, 48% Magician, 38% Ruler, 54% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Metamorphosis

Fear: Annihilation

Response to Dragon/Problem: Allow dragon to slay it

Task: Let go

Gift: Humility

Addictions: Self-destructive habits like alcohol or smoking, suicide

The Destroyer is central to metamorphosis. The void that the Destroyer leaves in its wake is more profound and debilitating than the abandonment experienced by the Orphan. The Destroyer often is a person in the prime of life, who has a fully developed identity and a belief in their ability to cope. One is not a Destroyer because of wrongdoing. The experience of misfortune can either cripple or be transformative. Sometimes we succumb to madness or cynicism, but sometimes we can let go of the old and open to the new.

The Destroyer is also the transformer. Rebirth, after all, follows death. At best, a Destroyer can be revolutionary, subverting and destroying harmful and repressive systems.

Shadow Destroyer:

All acts of self-destruction and totally destructive acts are those of the pathological Destroyer. The Destroyer turns us into villains when we refuse to acknowledge and take responsibility for the inevitable harm we do.

I don't know if I am a good destroyer or a shadow destroyer. I hope it is the former. We survive, we all, don't we? Or we don't. At any rate, there is always an end.

Am I a fully formed personality? I hope not. I want to change, dammit! I want to change very much.

Snow Turtle

75% Seeker,
75% Sage,
71% Innocent,
67% Caregiver,

54% Lover, 48% Magician, 46% Warrior, 46% Destroyer, 46% Creator, 42% Ruler,

38% Orphanand 33% Fool!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You are the Caregiver
54% Innocent, 38% Orphan, 67% Warrior, 92% Caregiver, 63% Seeker, 75% Lover, 63% Destroyer, 46% Creator, 56% Magician, 83% Ruler, 63% Sage and 71% Fool!

Goal: Help others.

Fear: Selfishness

Response to Dragon/Problem: Take care of it or those it harms

Task: Give without maiming self or others

Gift: Compassion, generosity

Addictions: Caretaking, codependence

The ideal of the Caregiver is the perfect, caring parent—generative, loving, and attentive to noticing and developing talents and interests. The Caregiver is the creator of community that helps people feel that they belong and are valued and cared for by encouraging nurturing relationships between and among individuals and constituencies.

Shadow Side:

Shadow caregivers wish to maintain indefinitely the symbiotic state experienced by mother and child, devouring the growing your protégé to try to keep it or make it part of his or her own self. The irony, of course, is that Shadow Caregivers devour others wile also feeling devoured themselves by the caregiving roles. In fact, protégés are often driven or manipulated into doing what the Shadow Caregiver would like to be doing in an unlived life. A Shadow caregiver also may feel that s/he never gets anything back for his/her trouble. However, this type of Shadow caregiver also cannot get anything back, because s/he refuses to receive. These Caregivers may use guilt and obligation they inspire in others to get their own way.

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You are the Seeker.
38% Innocent, 54% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 29% Caregiver, 88% Seeker, 38% Lover, 63% Destroyer, 88% Creator, 76% Magician, 71% Ruler, 88% Sage and 67% Fool!

Goal: Search for better life
Fear: Conformity
Response to Dragon/Problem: Flee from it
Task: Be true to deeper self
Gift: Autonomy, ambition
Addictions: Independence, perfection
The Seeker seeks to find a better future or found a more perfect world. Seekers often feel confined and are therefore vulnerable to the call of the unknown. Wandering begins with rather aimless experimentation. Often, this experimentation alienates those around the Seeker and the Seeker is forced to give up his/her conventional life to wander and grow. Eventually, the Seeker finds h/er Grail and can create a new life of convention.

Shadow Seeker
The Shadow Seekers manifests itself as an obsessive need to be independent that keeps us isolated and alone. Other times, the urge to seek will take destructive forms such as chemical addiction, or even to dangerous situations that produce adrenalin. Seeking is often dangerous. In a materialistic, secular society, the mountain to be scaled is often professional or vocational. Initially, channeling the urge to ascend into various kinds of achievement is very positive and healthy. Therefore, modern Seekers often find themselves seeking a high through their work, working an ever increasing amount of time to satisfy her/his needs.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Winner: Sage 79%
Runners-up: Seeker 71% and Creator 71%

--
Goal: Truth

Fear: Deception

Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it

Task: Attain enlightenment

Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment

Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
You are the Creator

4% Innocent,
54% Orphan,
67% Warrior,
71% Caregiver,
88% Seeker,
79% Lover,
50% Destroyer,
96% Creator,
52% Magician,
63% Ruler,
83% Sage and
92% Fool!

Goal: Identity

Fear: Inauthenticity

Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self

Task: self-creation, self-acceptance

Gift: Individuality, vocation

Addictions: Work, creativity

The Creator is the center of improvement, always striving to create and better her/his surroundings. The Soul is the center of the Creator’s dance, and it seeks to find a deeper sense of self and wisdom even at the price of the Ego’s functions of keeping us healthy and functioning. The Soul is the source of our freewill, and the healthy creator can tap into the potential, creating circumstances while others feel acted upon by her/his actions.

The Creator is driven to be authentic despite the costs. Creators are threatening to Warriors and Seekers, who are very concerned with how things are ‘supposed’ to be.

Some of it makes sense, but identify / individuality isn't all I'm about.

Jaguar

That test is bizarre giving a single result, when several people have two archetypes with the same % score.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You are the Seeker.

46% Innocent, 42% Orphan, 54% Warrior, 33% Caregiver, 63% Seeker, 46% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 50% Creator, 52% Magician, 50% Ruler, 54% Sage and 58% Fool!

The Seeker seeks to find a better future or found a more perfect world. Seekers often feel confined and are therefore vulnerable to the call of the unknown. Wandering begins with rather aimless experimentation. Often, this experimentation alienates those around the Seeker and the Seeker is forced to give up his/her conventional life to wander and grow. Eventually, the Seeker finds h/er Grail and can create a new life of convention.

Shadow Seeker

The Shadow Seekers manifests itself as an obsessive need to be independent that keeps us isolated and alone. Other times, the urge to seek will take destructive forms such as chemical addiction, or even to dangerous situations that produce adrenalin. Seeking is often dangerous. In a materialistic, secular society, the mountain to be scaled is often professional or vocational. Initially, channeling the urge to ascend into various kinds of achievement is very positive and healthy. Therefore, modern Seekers often find themselves seeking a high through their work, working an ever increasing amount of time to satisfy her/his needs.

Pretty good test.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You are the Seeker.

71% Innocent, 13% Orphan, 79% Warrior, 54% Caregiver, 83% Seeker, 67% Lover, 58% Destroyer, 71% Creator, 68% Magician, 71% Ruler, 83% Sage and 71% Fool!

Response to Dragon/Problem: Slay/confront it

Did you edit that one category? Yours should say "Flee from it".

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are the Creator
50% Innocent, 8% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 38% Caregiver, 88% Seeker, 63% Lover, 38% Destroyer, 100% Creator, 80% Magician, 92% Ruler, 100% Sage and 58% Fool!

Goal: Identity

Fear: Inauthenticity

Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self

Task: self-creation, self-acceptance

Gift: Individuality, vocation

Addictions: Work, creativity

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
my results:

50% Innocent, 8% Orphan, 46% Warrior, 17% Caregiver, 50% Seeker, 67% Lover, 71% Destroyer, 54% Creator, 36% Magician, 50% Ruler, 75% Sage and 58% Fool!

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:

The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. S/he is so obsessed by non-attachment that s/he cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes her/himself with the idea that his provides him/her with freedom, but s/he is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.

Shadow Sages also tend to try to make the world seem less mysterious by limiting the number of acceptable ways of perceiving reality. Such individuals are also incapable of acknowledging the way that their own subjective biases colour their supposedly rational findings. Shadow Sages typically want to control knowledge in such a way that it is not threatening by focusing on a style that correspond to their learning style. Knowledge, then, becomes a way of showing superiority to others. Their primary focus thus becomes not on the attainment of wisdom itself, but on the evaluation of others. Whatever relative truth they have discovered is identified with absolute truth, and their primary focus is in guarding this truth from assaults by the barbarians

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are the Fool

33% Innocent, 67% Orphan, 50% Warrior, 71% Caregiver, 67% Seeker, 29% Lover, 50% Destroyer, 42% Creator, 64% Magician, 38% Ruler, 54% Sage and 96% Fool!

Wouldn't have it any other way.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the Seeker and the Sage (tied).

54% Innocent, 13% Orphan, 71% Warrior, 38% Caregiver, 79% Seeker, 54% Lover, 50% Destroyer, 71% Creator, 48% Magician, 63% Ruler, 79% Sage and 67% Fool!

The Sage

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Apparently I am the only Ruler, so you may all report to me in the morning for assignments :D

Edit: Upon further examination, ThatGirl is a ruler too, but I imagine she'll just pop in now and then and say something inappropriate and hilarious, and not try to interfere with my business. So the plan is still on.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm one of your four warriors, what will you have us do? You have an interesting crowd of warriors, an INFP, INTP, ENTJ, and ESTJ. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently I am the only Ruler, so you may all report to me in the morning for assignments :D

Edit: Upon further examination, ThatGirl is a ruler too, but I imagine she'll just pop in now and then and say something inappropriate and hilarious, and not try to interfere with my business. So the plan is still on.

*reports for duty*

What could you possibly want from the Lover on this fine day, my liege...