User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    STUF

You'll at least need to trade me a slammer. Preferably a metal one that looks like a circular saw blade.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    moar!
    This will be your future.
    The one with the braid.. spooning strange men in hipstery glasses in filthy opium dens.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

/double post & it won't let me delete

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    You'll at least need to trade me a slammer. Preferably a metal one that looks like a circular saw blade.
    Aw man my only metal slammer was this 8-ball..
    You're killin' me here.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    This will be your future.
    The one with the braid.. spooning strange men in hipstery glasses in filthy opium dens.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv9PD1_JIC8"]Awakening the Opium Hero Within[/YOUTUBE]

Coincidentally I was 10,000 miles high when I watched this the first time.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv9PD1_JIC8"]Awakening the Opium Hero Within[/YOUTUBE]

Coincidentally I was 10,000 miles high when I watched this the first time.
    For some reason I want them to do battle while wearing those terrible raver glow-sticks, taped to the backs of their hands.
    I blame the backing music & overly intense narration.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

You are the Caregiver!

80% Caregiver
    67% Lover
    66% Seeker
    65% Fool
    64% Orphan
    59% Sage
    55% Destroyer
    54% Innocent
    54% Creator
    41% Warrior
    40% Ruler
    39% Magician

Goal: Help others.

Fear: Selfishness

Response to Dragon/Problem: Take care of it or those it harms

Task: Give without maiming self or others

Gift: Compassion, generosity

Addictions: Caretaking, codependence

The ideal of the Caregiver is the perfect, caring parent—generative, loving, and attentive to noticing and developing talents and interests. The Caregiver is the creator of community that helps people feel that they belong and are valued and cared for by encouraging nurturing relationships between and among individuals and constituencies.

Shadow Side:

Shadow caregivers wish to maintain indefinitely the symbiotic state experienced by mother and child, devouring the growing protégé to try to keep it or make it part of his or her own self. The irony, of course, is that Shadow Caregivers devour others while also feeling devoured themselves by the caregiving roles. In fact, protégés are often driven or manipulated into doing what the Shadow Caregiver would like to be doing in an unlived life. A Shadow caregiver also may feel that s/he never gets anything back for his/her trouble. However, this type of Shadow caregiver also cannot get anything back, because s/he refuses to receive. These Caregivers may use the guilt and obligation they inspire in others to get their own way.

Your result for Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test ...
    You are the Sage!

75% Sage, 74% Ruler, 67% Seeker, 65% Creator, 62% Lover, 60% Magician, 53% Orphan, 52% Destroyer, 50% Warrior, 49% Innocent, 44% Caregiver, and 39% Fool!

Goal: Truth
    Fear: Deception
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it
    Task: Attain enlightenment
    Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment
    Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:
    The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. She is so obsessed by non-attachment that she cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes herself with the idea that his provides her with freedom, but she is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.

Shadow Sages also tend to try to make the world seem less mysterious by limiting the number of acceptable ways of perceiving reality. Such individuals are also incapable of acknowledging the way that their own subjective biases colour their supposedly rational findings. Shadow Sages typically want to control knowledge in such a way that it is not threatening by focusing on a style that correspond to their learning style. Knowledge, then, becomes a way of showing superiority to others. Their primary focus thus becomes not on the attainment of wisdom itself, but on the evaluation of others. Whatever relative truth they have discovered is identified with absolute truth, and their primary focus is in guarding this truth from assaults by the barbarians.

These really do not sound like me.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

You are the Caregiver!

69% Innocent, 49% Orphan, 65% Warrior, 76% Caregiver, 61% Seeker, 59% Lover, 48% Destroyer, 72% Creator, 60% Magician, 57% Ruler, 53% Sage and 72% Fool!

not quite but guess it does it
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Your result for Awakening the Hero Within: Hero Archetype Test ...

You are the Seeker!
    46% Innocent, 64% Orphan, 41% Warrior, 63% Caregiver, 79% Seeker, 62% Lover, 49% Destroyer, 57% Creator, 61% Magician, 57% Ruler, 67% Sage and 69% Fool!

Goal: Search for better life
    Fear: Conformity
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Flee from it
    Task: Be true to deeper self
    Gift: Autonomy, ambition
    Addictions: Independence, perfection
    The Seeker seeks to find a better future or found a more perfect world. Seekers often feel confined and are therefore vulnerable to the call of the unknown. Wandering begins with rather aimless experimentation. Often, this experimentation alienates those around the Seeker and the Seeker is forced to give up his/her conventional life to wander and grow. Eventually, the Seeker finds h/er Grail and can create a new life of convention.

Shadow Seeker:
    The Shadow Seekers manifests itself as an obsessive need to be independent that keeps us isolated and alone. Other times, the urge to seek will take destructive forms such as chemical addiction, or even to dangerous situations that produce adrenalin. Seeking is often dangerous. In a materialistic, secular society, the mountain to be scaled is often professional or vocational. Initially, channeling the urge to ascend into various kinds of achievement is very positive and healthy. Therefore, modern Seekers often find themselves seeking a high through their work, working an ever increasing amount of time to satisfy her/his needs.
    I was going to comment on the results, like you, but something's calling me...
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.