User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

You are the Seeker!

32% Innocent, 70% Orphan, 62% Warrior, 52% Caregiver, 75% Seeker, 32% Lover, 73% Destroyer, 30% Creator, 49% Magician, 45% Ruler, 63% Sage and 59% Fool!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You are the Creator!

Goal: Identity
    Fear: Inauthenticity
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self
    Task: self-creation, self-acceptance
    Gift: Individuality, vocation
    Addictions: Work, creativity
    The Creator is the center of improvement, always striving to create and better her/his surroundings. The Soul is the center of the Creator’s dance, and it seeks to find a deeper sense of self and wisdom even at the price of the Ego’s functions of keeping us healthy and functioning. The Soul is the source of our freewill, and the healthy creator can tap into the potential, creating circumstances while others feel acted upon by her/his actions.
    The Creator is driven to be authentic despite the costs. Creators are threatening to Warriors and Seekers, who are very concerned with how things are ‘supposed’ to be.

Shadow Creator:
    The Shadow creator creates without any sense of responsibility for what s/he is making. The Shadow Creator often will deny his/her responsibility in events. Most often, the Creator is shunned by the community, and a Shadow Creator seeks to create to disturb the community from which s/he is shunned. If a creation comes out badly, a Shadow Creator will blame circumstances.

83% Creator,
    75% Sage
    75% Seeker,
    72% Fool!
    65% Caregiver,
    62% Ruler,
    59% Orphan,
    58% Lover,
    54% Magician,
    44% Warrior,
    44% Destroyer,
    43% Innocent,
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm a seeker.

Fool and Magician tied for 2nd.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Ginkgo

You are the Creator!
    53% Innocent, 52% Orphan, 53% Warrior, 70% Caregiver, 70% Seeker, 64% Lover, 54% Destroyer, 76% Creator, 61% Magician, 62% Ruler, 64% Sage and 74% Fool!

Goal: Identity
    Fear: Inauthenticity
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Claim it as part of the self
    Task: self-creation, self-acceptance
    Gift: Individuality, vocation
    Addictions: Work, creativity
    The Creator is the center of improvement, always striving to create and better her/his surroundings. The Soul is the center of the Creator’s dance, and it seeks to find a deeper sense of self and wisdom even at the price of the Ego’s functions of keeping us healthy and functioning. The Soul is the source of our freewill, and the healthy creator can tap into the potential, creating circumstances while others feel acted upon by her/his actions.
    The Creator is driven to be authentic despite the costs. Creators are threatening to Warriors and Seekers, who are very concerned with how things are ‘supposed’ to be.

Shadow Creator:
    The Shadow creator creates without any sense of responsibility for what s/he is making. The Shadow Creator often will deny his/her responsibility in events. Most often, the Creator is shunned by the community, and a Shadow Creator seeks to create to disturb the community from which s/he is shunned. If a creation comes out badly, a Shadow Creator will blame circumstances.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You are the Sage!

23% Innocent, 47% Orphan, 62% Warrior, 70% Caregiver, 75% Seeker, 61% Lover, 37% Destroyer, 80% Creator, 53% Magician, 50% Ruler, 81% Sage and 70% Fool!

Goal: Truth
    Fear: Deception
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Transcend it
    Task: Attain enlightenment
    Gift: Wisdom, non-attachment
    Addictions: Being right, tranquilizers

Sages have little or no need to control or change the world; they just want to understand it. The Sage’s path is the journey to find out the truth– about ourselves, our world, and the universe. However, it is not simply about finding knowledge, but about becoming wise. The challenge of the Sage is to decode the clue and solve the underlying riddle of existence. They seek to cultivate and attitude of dispassionate reflection so that they can experience real truth. The Sage merely watches the action, while looking for the underlying truth.

Shadow Sage:
    The Shadow Sage is not so much unattached as cut off from reality. S/he is so obsessed by non-attachment that s/he cannot commit to people, projects, or ideas. Sometimes a Negative Sage deludes her/himself with the idea that his provides him/her with freedom, but s/he is not free at all. The negative Sage is addicted to being perfect and truthful and right and has no tolerance of normal human feelings or vulnerabilities. Such a Sage often tends towards ascetic practices and constantly derides the self or others for any sign of not being perfect.
    Shadow Sages also tend to try to make the world seem less mysterious by limiting the number of acceptable ways of perceiving reality. Such individuals are also incapable of acknowledging the way that their own subjective biases colour their supposedly rational findings. Shadow Sages typically want to control knowledge in such a way that it is not threatening by focusing on a style that correspond to their learning style. Knowledge, then, becomes a way of showing superiority to others. Their primary focus thus becomes not on the attainment of wisdom itself, but on the evaluation of others. Whatever relative truth they have discovered is identified with absolute truth, and their primary focus is in guarding this truth from assaults by the barbarians.

Mh, I suppose I relate to a great deal of this- with the exception of the ''addictions.''

...tranquilizers? Dammit, I ate that Xanax saturday by accident I THOUGHT IT WAS A CLARITIN.
    [seriously, though, I prefer things that increase alertness, in general- I hate feeling tired/dopey]

The shadow description is pretty cool. I could see a parallel universe superextreme unhealthyLex resorting to clinging on to fixed belief systems, losing perspective on everything- as a dysfunctional means of coping.

Ultimately, it's all different words for the same stuff.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    tranquilizers

Gimme summa that rich man's opium.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Gimme summa that rich man's opium.
    Ehm.. sir? ..I think you've had enough.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Ehm.. sir? ..I think you've had enough.
    moar!

MBTI
    STUF

Fool with Sage as a close second.

Goal: Enjoyment
    Fear: Nonaliveness
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Play tricks on it
    Task: Trust in the process
    Gift: Joy, freedom
    Addictions: Excitement, cocaine, alcohol

The Fool is the archetype most helpful in dealing with the absurdities of the modern world and with faceless, amorphous modern bureaucracies– places where no one takes personal responsibility, rules are expected to be followed mo matter how absurd they might be, and the tables are incredibly stacked against individual effectiveness. A Jester does not merely provide entertainment, but also points out the failings of the kingdom to a wise Ruler. Thus, Fools are often the most serious archetype of all. The Fool often violates social norms in humourous ways to avoid provoking undue hostility.
    A Fool’s politics are anarchistic. Fools are resilient, and are willing to stand up and try again despite failing. The Fool enjoys the contest of the wits even in the most dangerous or offensive of circumstances, and hates being bored.
    Whoops.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    Fool with Sage as a close second.

Goal: Enjoyment
    Fear: Nonaliveness
    Response to Dragon/Problem: Play tricks on it
    Task: Trust in the process
    Gift: Joy, freedom
    Addictions: Excitement, cocaine, alcohol

The Fool is the archetype most helpful in dealing with the absurdities of the modern world and with faceless, amorphous modern bureaucracies– places where no one takes personal responsibility, rules are expected to be followed mo matter how absurd they might be, and the tables are incredibly stacked against individual effectiveness. A Jester does not merely provide entertainment, but also points out the failings of the kingdom to a wise Ruler. Thus, Fools are often the most serious archetype of all. The Fool often violates social norms in humourous ways to avoid provoking undue hostility.
    A Fool’s politics are anarchistic. Fools are resilient, and are willing to stand up and try again despite failing. The Fool enjoys the contest of the wits even in the most dangerous or offensive of circumstances, and hates being bored.
    Trade ya my ''addictions'' for a couple of yours? I got some old Pogs I'm willing to negotiate, as well.