• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DISC personality Test

ygolo

My termites win
Compliance:Dominance:Steadiness:Influence

You act in an assertive, diplomatic way and strive for a stable, ordered life.
You are goal orientated but tend to avoid risk taking.
You handle pressure well - you push yourself and expect others to do the same.

Seems fairly accurate. I've generally liked the DiSC. But I believe I was much stronger on Steadiness when I took this at my company many years ago.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
44% Compliance
28% Dominance
20% Steadiness
8% Influence

You act in an assertive, diplomatic way and strive for a stable, ordered life.
You are goal orientated but tend to avoid risk taking.
You handle pressure well - you push yourself and expect others to do the same.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dominance:Compliance:Influence:Steadiness

You have a strong inner motivation to assertively create and implement new ideas.
You handle pressure well - you strive for excellence and expect others to do the same.
You are innovative but tend to avoid risk taking.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Steadiness:Influence:Compliance:Dominance

This is a bit of a surprise....since when am I steady yet non-compliant? :thinking:

G

Ginkgo

Wow, dominance is over-represented.

Steadiness:Compliance:Dominance:Influence

You are tenacious and determined to follow a course of action - to achieve objectives.
You are a clear thinker. You have an inner need to be objective and analytical. You like to pursue a definite course of action. You respond to logic rather than emotion.
You are likely to be particularly good at handling challenging technical assignments.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
disc.png

Your DISC personality type
Your unique sequence of scores characterizes you in a specific way. The positive impact you are likely to make on people is:

You have a strong inner motivation to assertively create and implement new ideas.
You handle pressure well - you strive for excellence and expect others to do the same.

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Steadiness:Compliance:Influence:Dominance

You are tenacious and determined to follow a course of action - to achieve objectives.
You are a clear thinker. You have an inner need to be objective and analytical. You like to pursue a definite course of action. You respond to logic rather than emotion.
You are likely to be particularly good at handling challenging technical assignments.

Waaaaaahhhhhhttttt..

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Dominance - 64 %

Compliance - 20 %

Steadiness - 12 %

Influence - 4 %

:shock:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
discm.png

You have a strong inner motivation to influence people and circumstances. You thrive on competitive situations and challenging assignments.

The stresses and pressures of everyday work and life are unlikely to reduce your effectiveness and enthusiasm.

Dominance
Comparatively High

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in Dominance:

enjoy competition and challenge.
are goal orientated and want to be recognised for their efforts.
aim high, want authority and are generally resourceful and adaptable.
are usually self-sufficient and individualistic.
may lose interest in projects once the challenge has gone and they tend to be impatient and dissatisfied with minor detail.

They are usually direct and positive with people, enjoying being the centre of attraction and may take it for granted that people will think highly of them.
They may have a tendency to be rather critical of others. Consequently, other people may tend to see them as being rather domineering and overpowering.

Influence
Comparatively High

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in Influence:

are strongly interested in meeting and being with people.
are generally optimistic, outgoing, and socially skilled.
are quick at establishing relationships.

Sometimes their concern for people and people's feelings may make them reluctant to disturb a favourable situation or relationship.

Steadiness
Comparatively Low

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Steadiness:

tend to enjoy change and variety in their work and non-work life.
are expansive by nature and tend not to like routine and repetitive work/activities.

They enjoy stretching themselves intellectually and physically.

Compliance
Comparatively Low

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Compliance:

are independent and uninhibited.
resent rules and restrictions.
prefer to be measured by results and are always willing to try the untried.

Free in thought, word and deed, they long for freedom and go to great lengths to achieve it.
They feel that repetitive detail and routine work is best "delegated" or avoided.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Compliance: 40%
Influence: 24%
Steadiness: 20%
Dominance: 16%

You have an inner motivation to gain knowledge and become 'the expert'. You have the self-discipline to focus and you aim for high standards.
You appear to be relaxed and are likely to have plenty to talk about. People see you as knowledgeable, non-threatening and easy to get along with.

Dominance
Comparatively Low

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Dominance:

-tend to want peace and harmony.
-prefer to let others initiate action and resolve problems.
-are quiet and indirect in their approach to most situations.
-are usually cautious and calculate risks carefully before acting.

They are generally well liked because of their mild and gentle nature. Other people will tend to see them as being patient, calm, thoughtful and a good listener.

Influence
Comparatively Low

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Influence:

-are usually socially passive.
-quite frequently have an affinity for things, machinery and equipment.
-are generally comfortable working alone.
-frequently have a tendency to be analytical and once they have sorted the facts out they communicate them in a straightforward direct way.
-tend to take little at face value.

They may well have learned and developed good social skills but they only bring these into play when logic dictates such tactics.

Steadiness

Comparatively Low

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Steadiness:

-tend to enjoy change and variety in their work and non-work life.
-are expansive by nature and tend not to like routine and repetitive work/activities.

I actually prefer routine/schedules, but I like variety in tasks that are involved in a schedule. I enjoy stretching myself intellectually.

Compliance
Comparatively High

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in Compliance:

-are usually peaceful and adaptable.
-tend not to be aggressive.
-tend to be cautious rather than impulsive.
-avoid risk-taking.
-act in a tactful, diplomatic way and strive for a stable, ordered life.
-are comfortable following procedures in both their personal and business life.

They prefer sticking to methods that have proved successful in the past. They have a high acceptance of rules and regulations.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dominance:Compliance:Influence:Steadiness

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
/sigh

hhcsB.png

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Dominance:
tend to want peace and harmony.
prefer to let others initiate action and resolve problems.
are quiet and indirect in their approach to most situations.
are usually cautious and calculate risks carefully before acting.
They are generally well liked because of their mild and gentle nature. Other people will tend to see them as being patient, calm, thoughtful and a good listener.

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively low in Influence:
are usually socially passive.
quite frequently have an affinity for things, machinery and equipment.
are generally comfortable working alone.
frequently have a tendency to be analytical and once they have sorted the facts out they communicate them in a straightforward direct way.
tend to take little at face value.
They may well have learned and developed good social skills but they only bring these into play when logic dictates such tactics.

tend to enjoy change and variety in their work and non-work life.
are expansive by nature and tend not to like routine and repetitive work/activities.

Here are some traits and behaviours that describe people who are comparatively high in Compliance:
are usually peaceful and adaptable.
tend not to be aggressive.
tend to be cautious rather than impulsive.
avoid risk-taking.
act in a tactful, diplomatic way and strive for a stable, ordered life.
are comfortable following procedures in both their personal and business life.
They prefer sticking to methods that have proved successful in the past. They have a high acceptance of rules and regulations.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They should keep the colours consistent, dammit.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Compliance:Steadiness:Influence:Dominance

I didn't like this test much. It seems that the results are either 1. you are a domineering jerk or 2. you are a pushover.

Also, there were many questions in which I related to all or none of the responses, so I just chose a response at random.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm not a big fan of the DISC test. I find MBTI much more predictive.

Influence Dominance Compliance Steadiness.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp