• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Value Test - Fi Bootcamp

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Intelligence (12 votes)
2. Open-mindedness (12 votes)
3. Curiosity (11 votes)
4. Logic (11 votes)
5. Accuracy (9 votes)
6. Liberty (7 votes)
7. Wittiness (6 votes)
8. Reflection (5 votes)
9. Education (5 votes)
10. Integrity (5 votes)
11. Optimism (3 votes)
12. Happiness (3 votes)
13. Hygiene (2 votes)
14. Sympathy (0 votes)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think this test shows I have weak Fi. I initially went through the list, checking almost everything because they all seem kind of important. It would be next to impossible for me to pare it down to just 10. Then I got to the second stage and said screw it!
But I had difficulty reducing mine down too. Actually, I think sometimes the more Fi, the harder these decisions become. I tend to have difficulty ranking things in order of importance or how much I like them when they are all quite important. It's easy when it's relatively black and white but I agonise over the shades of grey and can think of a thousand circumstances where either choice would be better - I'm too aware of the moral complexities. I listed integrity first but even then I am uneasy about that. My integrity is certainly the most important value to me but I don't always value other people's. I'm sure those Westboro church protesters think they're showing integrity when they march about, holding signs that say, "God hates fags" in the face of harsh criticism. :rolleyes:

So you see even Fi-doms can get lost in a quagmire of indecision. I think Fe users would be better at it; they don't get as bogged down by over-analysis and can make a quick, instinctive decision. Mind, as long as you don't start questioning them about it or offering possible problems with that view, this perplexes them so and leaves them riddled with doubt. :D

I must say when I look at my list, I can see good reasoning why certain ones are ranked above others (well, especially in the top 10-15). For the most part, it's a very accurate depiction of my unconscious evaluative process.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Narrowing it down to just 20 took awhile, but I did it.

1. Justice (17 votes)
2. Wisdom (15 votes)
3. Leadership (13 votes)
4. Self-control (12 votes)
5. Honor (12 votes)
6. Prosperity (12 votes)
7. Maturity (12 votes)
8. Altruism (11 votes)
9. Liberty (11 votes)
10. Logic (11 votes)
11. Making a difference (9 votes)
12. Intelligence (9 votes)
13. Honesty (8 votes)
14. Humility (7 votes)
15. Strength (6 votes)
16. Commitment (6 votes)
17. Respect (6 votes)
18. Accuracy (5 votes)
19. Fairness (4 votes)
20. Clarity (4 votes)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Humility (15 votes)
2. Humor (14 votes)
3. Compassion (13 votes)
4. Self-control (12 votes)
5. Self-reliance (11 votes)
6. Open-mindedness (11 votes)
7. Selflessness (11 votes)
8. Inquisitiveness (9 votes)
9. Wisdom (7 votes)
10. Privacy (6 votes)
11. Candor (6 votes)
12. Frankness (6 votes)
13. Adventure (5 votes)
14. Freedom (4 votes)
15. Enthusiasm (3 votes)
16. Reliability (2 votes)
17. Loyalty (1 votes)

wow... I didn't even SEE love! :laugh:

Jaguar

Mine are not ranked numerically. I'm not interested in voting hundreds of times.

Accuracy
Beauty
Boldness
Clear-mindedness
Creativity
Discovery
Financial independence
Freedom
Health
Humor
Imagination
Impact
Impartiality
Insightfulness
Integrity
Intuition
Knowledge
Learning
Love
Loyalty
Open-mindedness
Passion
Perceptiveness
Perseverance
Precision
Privacy
Reason
Serenity
Skillfulness

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I originally chose 47 options, looked at how many choices and thought "oh shit! I'm not dealing with this!" :laugh:

I had to leave out quite a few things to be able to find a tolerable number of choices to sit through :thelook:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I originally chose 47 options, looked at how many choices and thought "oh shit! I'm not dealing with this!" :laugh:

I had to leave out quite a few things to be able to find a tolerable number of choices to sit through :thelook:

I still want to do 25. The one night I felt like it I didn't have my laptop and just my phone, so I couldn't have posted it here anyway.

Now I'm just sitting here like...noooooo.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still want to do 25. The one night I felt like it I didn't have my laptop and just my phone, so I couldn't have posted it here anyway.

Now I'm just sitting here like...noooooo.

in my case it's just a lack of attention span, not a lack of proper technology :doh:

I actually have copied and posted test results from both my phone and my tablet computer while at work on more than a decent number of occasions :ninja:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
in my case it's just a lack of attention span, not a lack of proper technology :doh:

I actually have copied and posted test results from both my phone and my tablet computer while at work on more than a decent number of occasions :ninja:

Well that's my point, the one time I felt like it, I lacked proper technology. Now that I have the proper technology in front of me I'm just like "ugh."

How do you do that? I've only had my phone for a couple of weeks and I just realized today I could receive IMs just like texts on my phone.

I have no clue how to cut and paste something from one web page to another. :huh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well that's my point, the one time I felt like it, I lacked proper technology. Now that I have the proper technology in front of me I'm just like "ugh."

How do you do that? I've only had my phone for a couple of weeks and I just realized today I could receive IMs just like texts on my phone.

I have no clue how to cut and paste something from one web page to another. :huh:

do you have an android? all of my devices are android... to copy and paste on there you just hold down on whatever you want until the option of copy appears... then you just hold down on wherever you want to paste and it gives you the option to paste... it took me something like 8 months to learn that :laugh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
do you have an android? all of my devices are android... to copy and paste on there you just hold down on whatever you want until the option of copy appears... then you just hold down on wherever you want to paste and it gives you the option to paste... it took me something like 8 months to learn that :laugh:

Nah it's just a Nokia X2. But I feel better knowing it took you eight months to figure it out! I was thinking "gosh, why don't I realize I can do this stuff on my phone?" :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah it's just a Nokia X2. But I feel better knowing it took you eight months to figure it out! I was thinking "gosh, why don't I realize I can do this stuff on my phone?" :laugh:

sadly, that's the industry I work in as well :doh:

I'd suggest googling it... google knows all :yes:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Independence (27 votes)
2. Making a difference (26 votes)
3. Balance (25 votes)
4. Awareness (23 votes)
5. Open-mindedness (23 votes)
6. Solitude (23 votes)
7. Adaptability (21 votes)
8. Intuition (20 votes)
9. Introversion (17 votes)
10. Trust (17 votes)
11. Openness (16 votes)
12. Reason (16 votes)
13. Reasonableness (16 votes)
14. Love (15 votes)
15. Spirituality (14 votes)
16. Watchfulness (13 votes)
17. Intimacy (13 votes)
18. Affection (13 votes)
19. Inquisitiveness (13 votes)
20. Connection (13 votes)
21. Knowledge (12 votes)
22. Intelligence (12 votes)
23. Sexuality (10 votes)
24. Friendliness (9 votes)
25. Empathy (8 votes)
26. Leadership (7 votes)
27. Depth (7 votes)
28. Calmness (5 votes)
29. Silliness (1 votes)
30. Sharing (0 votes)

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
Ready to go? You have chosen 230 values so you will be voting 26335 times.

oh, yes. yes of course. excuse me i think i have to go to the bathroom. *climbs out window* *car peels out in the distance*

A

Anew Leaf

oh, yes. yes of course. excuse me i think i have to go to the bathroom. *climbs out window* *car peels out in the distance*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

HOW DID ANYONE GET THIS TEST DONE??!?!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

mv6qnm.jpg

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
Significance vs Charity was probably the hardest one for me

1. Understanding (14 votes)
2. Creativity (14 votes)
3. Open-mindedness (14 votes)
4. Charity (13 votes)
5. Significance (12 votes)
6. Impartiality (11 votes)
7. Giving (10 votes)
8. Spontaneity (10 votes)
9. Generosity (8 votes)
10. Entertainment (7 votes)
11. Reason (6 votes)
12. Truth (6 votes)
13. Learning (4 votes)
14. Logic (3 votes)
15. Imagination (2 votes)
16. Approachability (1 votes)
17. Experience (1 votes)

F

figsfiggyfigs

'Independence' and 'Control' are always going to be the dominant choices for me.