• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roommate IQ Test

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Is 100 the highest score?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Ahhhhhhhh! I'm going to have the lowest score! I don't think some of you are answering 100% honestly. :thelook:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
aside... :shock: i'd lock everything private if i roomed with whatever, given her answers. :ninja:

:whistling:

Hey... all I want is to know! :cry: If you gave in and answered when I asked questions there would be no problems whatsoever! :devil:

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think some of you are answering 100% honestly. :thelook:

I did answer 100% honestly, but 5% of my honesty was wrong. :blush::huh::cry:

heh,
Ian

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I did answer 100% honestly, but 5% of my honesty was wrong. :blush::huh::cry:

heh,
Ian

Oh? It's easy to tell which answers are the right ones. I chose the ones that best represented how I have behaved in the past. Are you saying your answers are representative of how you behaved?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'd think you'd notice. It'd just taste... Tainted.

yea cereal slightly changes the taste of milk plus little floaties would clue me in even more. I'll live without coffee in my milk for one day I don't have to have to have it, I just like too.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
75 - I guess I could be worse.

(I chose to pour the milk back in the carton. :devil: )

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh? It's easy to tell which answers are the right ones. I chose the ones that best represented how I have behaved in the past. Are you saying your answers are representative of how you behaved?

Yes, my answers are representative of how I behaved in the past or would behave in the future.

Other than one time being told that I left the dishes soaking too long for my roommates' liking after a meal (as in, until late the next day), things were generally lovely.

That said, until as of late, I have tended to live alone.

cheers,
Ian

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 83. I think I'm an ok roommate, I tend to leave stuff around the house randomly though.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
83 here, too. I've remained good friends with everyone I've been roommates with, so I expected higher. This will do, though.