• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Lost character are you?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My spouse and I just finished watching Lost and now I'm a bit obsessed with it. :D I searched for a thread with this topic and couldn't find one.

Take the quiz here.

I got Hurley. "You are like Hurley. You are kind-hearted and sweet. You mean well and are often the voice of calm and reason...even though you are a little crazy."

Fits me pretty well!!

Or here's another test. (More possible results)

Last edited:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Hurley too.

You are like Hurley. You are kind-hearted and sweet. You mean well and are often the voice of calm and reason...even though you are a little crazy.

G

Ginkgo

You are like Ben. You like the mind-games and twists in Lost. You yourself can be deceptive and calculating.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently I'm Jack.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
You are like Kate. You are beautiful but indecisive. You run away from troubles and have a hard time opening up to people. You act tough on the outside, but you have an inner soft spot....especially for handsome men.

I finished watching it today tooo!!!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hated this test.

Why can't I be the smoke monster?

-----

They should do it for minor characters.

Nikki Fernandez
Ethan Rom
Anthony Cooper
Vincent the Dog
Dr. Leslie Arzt
Bram

Jaguar

I have never watched this show in my life, so I had to wing it. Who the hell is Sawyer?

You are like Sawyer. You are a smooth operator. You can talk your way in and out of anything. Some say you are a con man, but when life gives you lemons, give it a nickname and then con that lemon for all it's money...or something.

Lol.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol... I got Sawyer.

LOVE the show, didn't even dislike Sawyer... but still.. yeah. Not quite. [due to my not caring for any of the answers for several of the questions, thus picking one that kind of sort of fit?] ha!!

Edit: I think a thread asking everyone which characters personally annoyed them the most would be very interesting/telling. For me, it was Michael, Hurley, Shannon, and Charlie. Bernard and Rose to a lesser extent.

Jaguar

lol... I got Sawyer.

LOVE the show, didn't even dislike Sawyer... but still.. yeah. Not quite. [due to my not caring for any of the answers for several of the questions, thus picking one that kind of sort of fit?] ha!!

Your innocent NF act doesn't fool me! ;)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your innocent NF act doesn't fool me! ;)

haha. Out of all of the Lost characters, it's not as far-fetched a result as others would be, so there is that. ;)

G

Ginkgo

I have never watched this show in my life, so I had to wing it. Who the hell is Sawyer?

You are like Sawyer. You are a smooth operator. You can talk your way in and out of anything. Some say you are a con man, but when life gives you lemons, give it a nickname and then con that lemon for all it's money...or something.

Lol.

"You even made Locke take a swing at you. Hell, that's like getting Gandhi to beat his kids." - Sawyer

Makes more sense if you know who Locke is. :laugh: Jesus, I'm obsessed with this show.