Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Perhaps you're the only one who didn't do the obvious: Use a fake name and a fake zip code. No email addy is required.

My bad.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Yellow for both. See thealchemist post for description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

like black cat, I got green and green... I guess I'm a people person or something

People with Green interests like to do things that involve interaction with other people. They enjoy opportunities to influence others by debating and discussing the opinions and ideas. Most often these activities are focused on ways to help other people improve or grow personally and professionally. They enjoy the spotlight and don't shy away from a chance to be on stage. They like to think out loud and seek out other people to engage in verbal dialogue. Hobbies may include: Theater, community service projects, club member, volunteer coaching, homeowner's associations. Career choices often are: Sales, Teaching, Social Service, Clergy, Advertising, Politics, Public Relations, Hospitality, Entertainment.

People with Green strengths are very good at providing clear direction for other people and take charge of situations so everyone knows what to do. They respond well to changing conditions and are flexible and responsive to what occurs in the moment. Greens are often competitive and good at negotiating and bargaining for what they want. They can be assertive and, in confrontational situations, they don't shy away from openly working with tough issues until they are resolved. They are good at multi-tasking and are able to divide their concentration so they can work on many things in parallel.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Your Quiz Results

People with YELLOW interests like activities that allow them to gather information and then analyze it. They like to create systems that organize their world so that there is a process that governs all activity. People with yellow interests enjoy spending their time managing the details that enable people and organizations function seamlessly. Hobbies may include: record keeping, statistician for sports team, personal investment management, puzzles, home computer. Career choices often are: Accountant, Compliance Officer, Historian, Financial Management, Administration, Auditor, Researcher, Office Management, Computer Science.

People with YELLOW strengths are good at managing details and creating sophisticated processes that allow them to get complex work done. Once a game plan has been put in place, it is implemented. Their decisions are based on facts and carefully reasoned. When working with other people, they are fair and democratic and always can be counted on to deliver what they commit to.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Your Quiz Results

People with Yellow interests like activities that allow them to gather information and then analyze it. They like to create systems that organize their world so that there is a process that governs all activity. People with yellow interests enjoy spending their time managing the details that enable people and organizations function seamlessly. Hobbies may include: record keeping, statistician for sports team, personal investment management, puzzles, home computer. Career choices often are: Accountant, Compliance Officer, Historian, Financial Management, Administration, Auditor, Researcher, Office Management, Computer Science.

People with Blue strengths are good at building long term relationships with others that are based on trust and respect. They are sensitive to the individual needs and concerns of others and respond with great understanding and intuition to emotionally difficult situations. They are good at making complex decisions because they will take the time to carefully evaluate their options so they make the best decision the first time. An additional strength they often have is to think about the future and put plans and strategies in place that are focused on long term goals.

For some reason I thought it was going to be one of those things where you chose a color and it attempted to tell everything about you based on that... It didn't turn out too badly, though I think the questions where I didn't really like either choice may have thrown the answer off. I tend to identify more with blue interests, but yellow isn't a huge stretch.

Edit: I really didn't think that yellow thing through.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Interests: Yellow
    Style: Yellow

*yawn*
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Your Interests: Yellow
    People with Yellow interests like activities that allow them to gather information and then analyze it. They like to create systems that organize their world so that there is a process that governs all activity. People with yellow interests enjoy spending their time managing the details that enable people and organizations function seamlessly. Hobbies may include: record keeping, statistician for sports team, personal investment management, puzzles, home computer. Career choices often are: Accountant, Compliance Officer, Historian, Financial Management, Administration, Auditor, Researcher, Office Management, Computer Science.
    Funny they should say that: I recently attended a compliance seminar and desperately wanted to slice open a vein just imagining having that job. or auditor. my gawd. The stuff in bold is SO. FAR. OFF.
    The blue description fits better.

Your strengths: Blue
    People with Blue strengths are good at building long term relationships with others that are based on trust and respect. They are sensitive to the individual needs and concerns of others and respond with great understanding and intuition to emotionally difficult situations. They are good at making complex decisions because they will take the time to carefully evaluate their options so they make the best decision the first time. An additional strength they often have is to think about the future and put plans and strategies in place that are focused on long term goals.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Blue

People with Blue interests like activities that allow them to be creative. This can be through more traditional visual arts, writing or musical pursuits although not limited to these. The creativity is often expressed in thinking of new ideas or strategies that can have a broad range of applications. Blue interests often like thinking about the future and planning for long term benefits. Hobbies include: performing or listening to music, attending theater, story telling, journaling, decorative arts, painting. Career choice often are: Editor, Journalist, Teacher, Strategic Planner, Consultant, Performing Arts, Marketing, Communications, Research and Development.

Red

People with Red strengths are really good at making quick decisions and then jumping to action. They are objective about people and good at mobilizing teams to get the job done. They are logical when solving problems and work well in high pressure situations. They are friendly when they interact with others while staying focused on the business at hand.
    Same results as Jag, 'nuff said
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

People with Blue interests like activities that allow them to be creative. This can be through more traditional visual arts, writing or musical pursuits although not limited to these. The creativity is often expressed in thinking of new ideas or strategies that can have a broad range of applications. Blue interests often like thinking about the future and planning for long term benefits. Hobbies include: performing or listening to music, attending theater, story telling, journaling, decorative arts, painting. Career choice often are: Editor, Journalist, Teacher, Strategic Planner, Consultant, Performing Arts, Marketing, Communications, Research and Development.

People with Yellow strengths are good at managing details and creating sophisticated processes that allow them to get complex work done. Once a game plan has been put in place, it is implemented. Their decisions are based on facts and carefully reasoned. When working with other people, they are fair and democratic and always can be counted on to deliver what they commit to.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    IxxP
    Socionics
    SEI

People with Yellow strengths are good at managing details and creating sophisticated processes that allow them to get complex work done. Once a game plan has been put in place, it is implemented. Their decisions are based on facts and carefully reasoned. When working with other people, they are fair and democratic and always can be counted on to deliver what they commit to.