User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Planner Quiz

MBTI
    ESFJ

What a crap test.

People with Yellow interests like activities that allow them to gather information and then analyze it. They like to create systems that organize their world so that there is a process that governs all activity. People with yellow interests enjoy spending their time managing the details that enable people and organizations function seamlessly. Hobbies may include: record keeping, statistician for sports team, personal investment management, puzzles, home computer. Career choices often are: Accountant, Compliance Officer, Historian, Financial Management, Administration, Auditor, Researcher, Office Management, Computer Science.

People with Red strengths are really good at making quick decisions and then jumping to action. They are objective about people and good at mobilizing teams to get the job done. They are logical when solving problems and work well in high pressure situations. They are friendly when they interact with others while staying focused on the business at hand.

No, i don't work well in high pressure situations.

This needs rewording .. Sarah you are a colour which can't be defined. You'd work well in the field of detective as you have a knack of finding out info which could be crucial to the case. You rock gal, now go get em. That's better.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

People with Blue interests like activities that allow them to be creative. This can be through more traditional visual arts, writing or musical pursuits although not limited to these. The creativity is often expressed in thinking of new ideas or strategies that can have a broad range of applications. Blue interests often like thinking about the future and planning for long term benefits. Hobbies include: performing or listening to music, attending theater, story telling, journaling, decorative arts, painting. Career choice often are: Editor, Journalist, Teacher, Strategic Planner, Consultant, Performing Arts, Marketing, Communications, Research and Development.

People with Yellow strengths are good at managing details and creating sophisticated processes that allow them to get complex work done. Once a game plan has been put in place, it is implemented. Their decisions are based on facts and carefully reasoned. When working with other people, they are fair and democratic and always can be counted on to deliver what they commit to.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Blue

People with Blue interests like activities that allow them to be creative. This can be through more traditional visual arts, writing or musical pursuits although not limited to these. The creativity is often expressed in thinking of new ideas or strategies that can have a broad range of applications. Blue interests often like thinking about the future and planning for long term benefits. Hobbies include: performing or listening to music, attending theater, story telling, journaling, decorative arts, painting. Career choice often are: Editor, Journalist, Teacher, Strategic Planner, Consultant, Performing Arts, Marketing, Communications, Research and Development.

Red

People with Red strengths are really good at making quick decisions and then jumping to action. They are objective about people and good at mobilizing teams to get the job done. They are logical when solving problems and work well in high pressure situations. They are friendly when they interact with others while staying focused on the business at hand.
    Same results as Jag, nuff' said!!

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Interests: Yellow

Style: Yellow

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

People with Yellow interests like activities that allow them to gather information and then analyze it. They like to create systems that organize their world so that there is a process that governs all activity. People with yellow interests enjoy spending their time managing the details that enable people and organizations function seamlessly. Hobbies may include: record keeping, statistician for sports team, personal investment management, puzzles, home computer. Career choices often are: Accountant, Compliance Officer, Historian, Financial Management, Administration, Auditor, Researcher, Office Management, Computer Science.

People with Yellow strengths are good at managing details and creating sophisticated processes that allow them to get complex work done. Once a game plan has been put in place, it is implemented. Their decisions are based on facts and carefully reasoned. When working with other people, they are fair and democratic and always can be counted on to deliver what they commit to.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

Not sure, out of all those hobbies and career choices, there is only a few that I seem to pay no mind towards. Every thing else would just give me headaches. The irony of the situation? I was actually in one of these career paths not so long ago.

Interests:

Style: Also yellow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

umm...am i the only one who didnt fill in their personal details...no thanks.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    umm...am i the only one who didnt fill in their personal details...no thanks.
    Perhaps you're the only one who didn't do the obvious: Use a fake name and a fake zip code. No email addy is required.

NPcomplete

Yellow to the square.

Makes sense somewhat.... I don't really like details unless I'm really "invested" in the project. Then I can be extremely finicky. The career choices don't really correspond to what I would enjoy either, except historian (mayybe - I'd probably "reinvent" history), researcher (ahoy yes!), computer science (mayyyyybe - I have a love-hate relationship with programming). The hobbies are o.O as well. :P

I do, however, enjoy creating and playing with systems, so there's that.

At least it gave me one of my favourite colours.
    Last edited by NPcomplete; 03-05-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: because i can