User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    FREE

My Results

Ideational

The best concept to define the focus of this state is imagination. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but rationally and emotionally flexible. We are in this state when we question and elaborate concepts around our inspiration, feelings or emotions; or when inspired or charmed by abstract ideas. We focus on the view of possibilities, how things should or could be. We will violate reality or logic for the sake of beauty, fear or fascination. This makes us creative, open minded and able to visualize, but also, makes us airy and introspective. This state is social, experiences emotions easily and will be curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and empathy. Its main characteristic is pondering about inspiration, or bringing excitement to concepts, all while avoiding physical tension. This defines our ability to be motivated or connected to abstract ideas, not linked to what is tangible, or being presenting to our senses; and the ability to conceive emotional ideas.

Archetype for this state: Storytellers

Authors, Creatives… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on ideas and the excitement or emotions they spawn. They are not fond of prolonged and laborious physical activities. For them, having an open mind and heart is more pressing than rigorous orders or physical force. Being intuitive gives them the ability to see or conceive possibilities. They are able to hold different scenarios, possible or fantastic ones; but, this can also make them friends of exaggerations and fears. They have great ability for telling and creating stories. They enjoy dialogues, reading, writing—sharing ideas. They tend to have an internal fascination with social heroism.

They have one tendency towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
    People that are strongly ideational are bad at following everything that is physically going on around them. They follow conversations and concepts, and concentrate in bonding that way. This brings creativity, but may also bring delusion, lack of structure, and procrastination. They are not satisfied with defining concepts or bringing them to a constricted reality. They are always asking: how else could it be? What else can it have? and rather moving to better views than sticking to one. They can be impulsively adventurous.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Myers-Briggs approximation: iNTj.
    I:E 51:49% Contrast
    N 83%
    S 17%
    T 51%
    F 49%
    j:p 53:47% Brightness

Neat test. Thanks @Lexicon for her formatting... yes, I'm an unoriginal thief.

Edit: I really enjoy the way this test description captures my essence, as it were. I never thought the INTP description fit me that well, or any of the descriptions for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Same results than Jonnyboy: Ideational-Storytellers...

Except that it told me I'm EN-p
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

WALMART

Practical

The best concept to define the focus of this state is dexterity. It happens when we are emotionally relaxed, but rationally flexible and physically tense. In this state we are active, but most of all resourceful, willing to put hands into action and find new abilities. We will focus on an action, but stop to look for improvements or new implementations.

By definition, this is the state of focus in action, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is acting upon concepts or ideas, or pondering about actions, all while avoiding emotional tension. This defines our ability to perform activities that are guided by our objectivity and reflections, without being distracted or carried away be emotional sensibilities.

Archetype for this state: Crafters

Mechanics, Operators… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their action and are open to information. Their attention goes towards advantages, resources, aptness and physical development. For them, being resourceful and able is more pressing than being sensitive or political. They look to be well informed, so reading and investigating are important activities for them; but they lean towards hands-on learning. They prefer observing and listening rather than debating. They enjoy working in groups when their task is clear. They need to feel on top of the situation, and are always willing to act in search for improvements. They are protective of things and people they value; even if they may appear detached. They look to be reflective when things are under physical control.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion:

- Being action driven may cultivate competition and impatience, and prompt self-reliance.
    - Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.
    - People who are strongly practical struggle to feel in control, this makes them defensive and apt. They like powerful and functional things—people, places, as well as machines and tools.

They like the feeling of being able to handle the situation. They are mostly about utility and abundance of things, not much about procedures or order. They are interested in being ahead of the game, and are very attentive, protective and caring with their goods and loved ones. But they could overlook emotional damage in search for functionality.

Ugh, @Marmotini... iSTj.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Daily Demands: iNFj
    Favorite Colors: iNTj
    Results: iSFj

I'm not really clear on why my results are iSFj if I meet daily demands as iNFj. Does this mean I think sensing is more productive than intuition? And produces results?

Somebody help me. My favorite colors are iNTj. How does someone even determine that?

your resident asshole

I got 89% elemental, which is iSFp (why is it capitalized this way?)
    (72% dynamical in second place)

j:p 14:86% brightness
    i:e 76:24% contrast
    31% T
    69% F
    20% N
    80% S

Elemental
    The best concept to define the focus of this state is serenity. This is the zen state, if any. It happens when we are physically, rationally and emotionally relaxed. We are in this state when resting, unworried or careless about desires, rationalizations or disturbance. We are complacent, and will let things be without interference, fascination or obsession. This can be expressed through irreverence, contemplation or complacency.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, instinction and detachment. Its main characteristic is being able to avoid physical, rational and emotional tension. This defines our ability to achieve total relaxation.
    Lol this sounds nothing like me. It even goes on to say that monks have this personality state. I am a monk, guys!

Does anyone know what the "daily demands" and "favorite colors" things are? I don't get it. Mine say iN-p and -SFj for those.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I got 89% elemental, which is iSFp (why is it capitalized this way?)
    (72% dynamical in second place)

j:p 14:86% brightness
    i:e 76:24% contrast
    31% T
    69% F
    20% N
    80% S

Lol this sounds nothing like me. It even goes on to say that monks have this personality state. I am a monk, guys!!

I just don't get why if I was iSFj I'd choose to handle daily activities as an iNFj unless both of my parents had PhD's and forced me to be academic or were Zen Buddhists who made me grow up inside some kind of commune.

Quite the opposite, my guardians growing up were very pragmatic, practical people, though there are a lot of readers in my family.

So I think the test is telling me I'm an iNFj who is very close on N/S or something. However, I sincerely think this has more to do with Se than Si...as I answered the movie/book and art question that I highly value presentation, impact, and explosions (yes, I'm a horror movie fan...I think the end of Rob Zombie's Halloween is one of the most epic viscerally powerful scenes I've ever seen, and I place priority on music and visual placement in film just as much as meaning.)

Great. FANTASTIC.

I wonder if my favorite colors were considered T because I like green so much, I've heard it's the color of genius.

<---- MISUNDERSTOOD EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED GENIUS HERE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    wonder if my favorite colors were considered T because I like green so much, I've heard it's the color of genius.
    Did it just pick the "favorite" colors thing because of the first question then? What a bunch of BS. I don't equate favorite color to personality.

Infinite Bubble

Logical - 74%

Philosophical - 72%
    Conceptual - 71%
    Existential - 70%

Results - iNTj
    Daily - iNTp
    Colors - eNTj

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Well, I got an error code when submitting my answers. I wonder what it says about my type?

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!