• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nerd, Geek, or Dork?

Atomic Fiend

Tri-Lamb Material

52 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 56% Dork
So, basically I'm well rounded outcast.

KICKASS!!!!! :party2:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Your Score: Joe Normal
47 % Nerd, 30% Geek, 13% Dork

So Dana, a Dinosaur and I are the only normal ones around here?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Score: Pure Nerd
60 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 43% Dork

They left out "Dweeb" and "doofus". Dweeb would be more of a weak person. Geek kind of conveyed that as well, but dweeb is not necesarily brainy. Doofus, is of course, someone dumb. Dweeb and the other three words all conveyed "weird" in a "spaced out" sort of way, and they all overlap. These are the sort of noises space creatures are portrayed as making. Think of the song on the Jetson, "epp, opp, ork, ah, ah". Or "Mork from Ork". "dork" I have read may have come from "jerk", so it is less about "brainy" wierdness. This word brings to mind Ed, Edd & Eddy, where it is heavily used on the three by Kevin, the "cool" kid. In this case, it is mainly because he doesn;t like them; though each of the three fits the definition in different ways. (Their failed scams being socially inept). The only brainy one in the group is Edd, who Kevin once in a while calls "dweeb" as well.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
95 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 35% Dork

Seems like a silly way to categorize people, doesn't it?

heart

heart on fire
95 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 35% Dork

Seems like a silly way to categorize people, doesn't it?

It is a joke, this isn't really some official thing or anything... I hope people realize this!:smile:

Trovador

MBTI Type
INTJ
95 % Nerd, 52% Geek, 34% Dork
Modern, Cool Nerd

95% Nerd, people. Jealous? :nerd:

Not Really.

Seu resultado: Tri-Lamb Material
100 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 52% Dork

The only problem is that it becames a little bit tendentious after knowing the definitons.

[Do anyone agree on banning everyone who get "Joe Normal"? /o_]

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Do anyone agree on banning everyone who get "Joe Normal"? /o_]

Nope, I like those guys too much. Anyways, if they spend enough time with us, we will eventually corrupt them. :devil:

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Modern, Cool Nerd
78 % Nerd, 78% Geek, 30% Dork

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP