First 513141516 Last

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test ...

Tri-Lamb Material

57 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 52% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
    A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
    You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you've realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Pure Nerd
    61 % Nerd, 22% Geek, 39% Dork
    For The Record:

A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
    A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
    You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Tri-Lamb Material
    65 % Nerd, 39% Geek, 65% Dork
    For The Record:

You scored better than half in Nerd and Dork, earning you the coveted title of: Tri-Lamb Material.

The classic, "80's" nerd, you are what most people think of when they think "nerd," largely due to 80's movies like Revenge of the Nerds and TV shows like Head of the Class. You're exceptionally bright and smart, and partly because of that have never quite fit in with your peers or social groups. Perhaps you've realized, or will someday, that it is possible to retain all of the things that you like about being brilliant and still make peace with the social cliques around you. Or maybe you won't--it's really not necessary. As the brothers of Lambda Lambda Lambda discovered, you're fine just the way you are and can take pride in that. I mean, who wants to be like Ogre, right!?

Congratulations!

That tie though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

I just spent all that time taking the test, and it didn't give me results... it to me to a sign up page instead.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    I just spent all that time taking the test, and it didn't give me results... it to me to a sign up page instead.
    Same here. And I refuse to sign up.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I didn't get results

I'm sure I would've scored highest on geek though.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I didn't get results

I'm sure I would've scored highest on geek though.
    Perhaps it was their subtle way of saying, "you will need our help", except that, regurgitating the same thought from earlier today, I'm not interested in dating what couldn't get laid at the bar.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes laterlazer, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    FUCK
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Tri-Lamb Material

70 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 61% Dork

For The Record:

REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Your result for The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test ...

Pure Nerd
    57 % Nerd, 35% Geek, 48% Dork

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

errr....ok. I actually consider myself to be a 'geek-groupie'

....and where I'm from geeks are the 'cool, smart and intelligent guys who are into sarcastic humour, inside jokes, strategy games and anything technologically spiffy' whereas nerds are the 'socially awkward obscure knowledge hoarders such as the various species of dung beetle'
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post

Outcast Genius
    96 % Nerd, 61% Geek, 65% Dork

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Sounds about right.

To be honest there are days when I remember this post even if it was made so long ago.