User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

21, BS test.

13. I actually thought I would score lower.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    THANK GOD HONEST MEN STILL EXIST!!!

I applaud you Ygolo!

Sorry doods...*cough cough* the rest of you are liars *cough cough*

PS. My score?

A whopping 5

Interpreting Your Score

Low Scorers (0-8)

If you scored in this range, you (a) answered most of the questions in a socially undesirable direction, but (b) answered them in a way more honest and true to real life than most people. There are a couple of interesting reasons why you may have answered in this way. One may be that you are very comfortable with who you are; you do not feel discomfort when other people view you as behaving in a socially undesirable way. A second explanation may be that you want to be seen by others as a social rebel, someone who is different. Perhaps, too, it's your way of holding a part of your personality out to others and daring them to reject it. If the first mentioned reason is also true, that you are comfortable with how and who you are, then a low level of social desirability may not cause you any trouble. If, however, answering in a rebellious manner does reflect some difficulties you have in getting along with others, then some of the suggestions listed for high scorers may also be useful for you.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

So honesty isn't socially desirable? What a surprise.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    GONE

Seriously, I'm floored by some of the high scores on this test. You know who would score really high on such a test? A MASTER SOCIOPATH.

Yeah, chew on that.

Or...are people really as "good" as they say you should be?

I'm having trouble digesting this one...

Most of the questions on the test only ask you how you FEEL or initially react to things, not the decisions you make, your moral reasoning, and how you act or treat others. To me, the questionnaire doesn't make sense. When people look at you and decide how well-adjusted you are (or aren't) and how "socially desirable" you are, they don't know your internal universe, they only see and judge you based on what you present to the world and how you act. The test didn't cover any of that.

Also, people are bastards and have bastardly instincts. That's nothing new. The whole point of civilization and civility is making ethical judgements about desired behavior and counteracting baser instincts through intense peer pressure. It's better to embrace and acknowledge the sucky knee jerk reactions you may have and work on them rather than say your modified behavior is your natural instinct. Cause the latter messes up your head game.

It's one thing to WANT to smack an obnoxious person because they won't STFU while you're trying to watch a movie. It's an entirely other thing to actually do it. Big difference.

Am I seriously being uncharitable towards my fellow wo/man and also forumers? Nah...I don't think so.

FWIW, with my bastardly score of 5, most people who know me IRL think I'm one of the most inoffensive, nonthreatening people they know. They think I'm friendly and even huggy and pretty sociable. Maybe I should act on my bastardly instincts more.
    Last edited by CzeCze; 02-20-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: fughet it
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

I got 2 as well. I think the two I got were I always try to practice what I preach and When I don’t know something I don’t mind at all admitting it.

It isn't that bad of a test. It throws your results back at you and asks you to self reflect. That is pretty unique for a test.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

13 I didn't really like this one, but probably just because I didn't get much explanation for my results.
    =[

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    THANK GOD HONEST MEN STILL EXIST!!!

I applaud you Ygolo!

Sorry doods...*cough cough* the rest of you are liars *cough cough*
    You calling me a liar? I'm sorry I'm not a genuine asshole. Just because I'm not mean, resentful, or vengeful doesn't mean I'm dishonest, nor does it mean I'm doing it out of social desirability.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    You calling me a liar? I'm sorry I'm not a genuine asshole. Just because I'm not mean, resentful, or vengeful doesn't mean I'm dishonest, nor does it mean I'm doing it out of social desirability.
    Are you trying to sell me a used car?*

*You know I'm partially kidding, right?

Johari/Nohari