What's your natural thinking pattern?
I scored highest on KVA, followed by VKA. AVK being last.
I thought the description fits me quite well. Except I relate to some of the K-unconscious stuff mentioned in the article. I hate being unexpectedly touched and I suck at athletics.
KVA: perpetual student
- Acts logically; likes to do things
- Connects best by doing, touching
- Organizes in piles
- Learns easily by doing and watching
- Many diverse interests (like drawing and scuba diving)
- Can attend details and "big picture" simultaneously; sees pictures in 3-D, from many perspectives
- Difficulty expressing feelings in words
- Speech may have long pauses, go in circles; asks lots of questions; may have difficulty verbalizing abstractions
- Rarely speaks in groups
- Sensitive to voice tone
I'm curious if there's a correlation between thinking pattern and MBTI type. Learning style is different than personality but I think there might be some correlation.