• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Periodic Table Elements Personality Test

A

A window to the soul

Cu... Copper
You scored 23 Mass, 61 Electronegativity, 56 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You are sort of a natural leader, but you will probably never end up as one. You are fantastic at mobilizing people towards a common goal, but you switch approaches to problems too fast for your followers to keep up with. I guess this translates into the work world that you will be promoted quickly, and then replaced just as quickly. You're into some freaky stuff in relationships... just stay away from Oxygens... you'll keep wanting them more and more, thinking that they are the one thing that can set this universe back on track for you (when in fact they were the ones that derailed it) until one day you find yourself outside of their apartment with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a gun in the other... determined that one of you will not survive the night if he/she does not agree to become the gracious spouse that you know they ought to be. A bit too dramatic? Maybe... go ahead and ignore me.... AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

8882654291413226289.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

G

Ginkgo

Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...

C...Carbon
You scored 26 Mass, 37 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

A

A window to the soul

Why does everyone get a quasi-cool writeup and mine ends in a homicide?? -profanities- :ng_mad:

[What's going on here?]

N

NPcomplete

I got Silicon...

Si... Silicon
You scored 39 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 43 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

:huh:

crimsonhaze

MBTI Type
INFP
You scored 47 Mass, 34 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Si... Silicon
Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
C...Carbon
You scored 23 Mass, 32 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/...Mass=39&var_Radioactivity=0&var_Electroneg=22

Y...Yttrium
You scored 39 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 60 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

Same for me.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
He... Helium.
You scored 20 Mass, 24 Electronegativity, 37 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

T

ThatGirl

I took this stupid test again today to see if it gave me a different result. The result was, this test is retarded.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He... Helium.
You scored 24 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 29 Metal, and 60 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

Blow up the Hendenburg, baby!

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...
Y...Yttrium
You scored 47 Mass, 15 Electronegativity, 59 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
C...Carbon

You scored 20 Mass, 37 Electronegativity, 32 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Got phosphorus first, retook it and got carbon. :shrug:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Na... Sodium

You scored 42 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 41 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get it.
Every single personality test has a considerable fail/change chance. It's the norm. And I wouldn't expect you to get stable results on any personality test ever made. :peepwall:

T

ThatGirl

Every single personality test has a considerable fail/change chance. It's the norm. And I wouldn't expect you to get stable results on any personality test ever made. :peepwall:

Why are you hiding behind a wall? I honestly don't get if you're trying to talk shit or not..... I think you are, but I just don't know.

Jaguar

What a bizarre crock of shit. Lol.

Y...Yttrium

You scored 45 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 57 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Y...Yttrium