• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Periodic Table Elements Personality Test

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Barium

Ahh, the isolationist. You might be in prison, or you might be living alone out in the desert with only your guns to keep you company, but you're certainly not mingling with society at large. You have little desire for what society has to offer, but if someone comes for what you have then there's going to be a rumble. Your best chance for interpersonal happiness will come after the dust settles and you and your opponent reawaken in a field of devastation that has scoured all other life from the Earth for miles around... if the opponent fought well, you can find happiness in that mutual admiration.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
P... Phosphorous
You scored 40 Mass, 49 Electronegativity, 39 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

P... Phosphorous

You're high energy... really high. Unfortunately, you don't always put your energy to calm constructive use and sometimes let it all out in intense bursts. If your energy can be harnessed however, you will produce truly great things. I suggest you take up a job that runs you ragged... like opening and closing a Sodium-Potassium pump. Socially you ought to hang with a crowd that is even more social than you. If you don't, well... all those people who spontaneously combusted throughout history... you guessed it, phosphorous people who didn't have enough to occupy themselves. When picking friends make sure most of them rated high on the electronegativity scale... Chlorines, Oxygens and whatnot.

Tengri

Cr...Chromium
You scored 18 Mass, 10 Electronegativity, 91 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
411942699213083449.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Oooohaaaaah.... shiny! You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either. You're not one to get bogged down by a problem. Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uh, ok.

You scored 38 Mass, 44 Electronegativity, 43 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

P... Phosphorous
You're high energy... really high. Unfortunately, you don't always put your energy to calm constructive use and sometimes let it all out in intense bursts. If your energy can be harnessed however, you will produce truly great things. I suggest you take up a job that runs you ragged... like opening and closing a Sodium-Potassium pump. Socially you ought to hang with a crowd that is even more social than you. If you don't, well... all those people who spontaneously combusted throughout history... you guessed it, phosphorous people who didn't have enough to occupy themselves. When picking friends make sure most of them rated high on the electronegativity scale... Chlorines, Oxygens and whatnot.

I wanted Bismuth. Cats love Bismuth.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ironically, silicon appears to be very un-Si.

Si - Silicon
You scored 35 Mass, 39 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truly exceptional...that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either.

You are more or less unperturbed by things...if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it...whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either.

You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate...if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you...and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He... Helium.

You scored 22 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 42 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

No, dammit... I'm WAY more fucking metal than that. :cool:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
P... Phosphorous
You scored 46 Mass, 44 Electronegativity, 32 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

P... Phosphorous

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Y...Yttrium
You scored 41 Mass, 21 Electronegativity, 60 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
P... Phosphorous

You scored 40 Mass, 46 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 70 Radioactivity!

P... Phosphorous

Maybe it has something to do with my Mars - Pluto opposition, astrologically speaking ^^

"Spontaneously combusting"? Reminds me of: Angel Haze Werkin Girls - YouTube :)

"I'm an undefeated bastard
My tongue is the fucking rapture, bitch
I be at my peak, I am not the one to be mastered
I'm the one to be after, I'm sweeping you while I'm dusting
I just popped up out the blue, I'm spontaneously combusting
Spit a little different, give me just a minute
Beat the beat down bitch, fresh it then I kill it
We are not the same but they don't really get it"

Read more: Angel Haze - Werkin Girls Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Au... Gold
You scored 61 Mass, 62 Electronegativity, 61 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Booyah! I bet you were hoping for gold. You are charismatic, people-oriented, uncompromising in your integrity and individuality, geared towards societal bettement, admired by most, and despised by few. You are a natural and capable leader of many, though you can only lead by the heart and not by the mind. You also have a devoted following of needy people. You probably won't find too much lasting happiness with any one relationship, but almost everyone wants a shot at being "the one" with you so you can settle for having many not-so meaningful ones.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mo... Molybdenum

You scored 37 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 58 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
16713523382752937048.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

I like to think of you as the miracle worker in The Princess Bride... you can do anything and you do it for the betterment of society. Just because you can raise the dead and make flying wagons and stuff doesn't mean that you show off about it though. You are capable of forming bizarre webs of relationships in which individuals are accomplices, lovers, coworkers, and so on all at once. I once saw you hanging out at the center of a cycloheptatriene... it was completely freakish and bizarre, and I'm not sure I've known what to think of you since. But hey, to each their own. Oh, and stay away from the carbon monoxide... you suck that stuff up.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Mass Distribution

You scored 37% on Mass, higher than 51% of your peers.

Electroneg Distribution

You scored 29% on Electroneg, higher than 49% of your peers.

Metal Distribution

You scored 58% on Metal, higher than 61% of your peers.

Radioactivity Distribution

You scored 10% on Radioactivity, higher than 67% of your peers.