User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

He... Helium.
    You scored 24 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 29 Metal, and 60 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

Blow up the Hendenburg, baby!
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...
    Y...Yttrium
    You scored 47 Mass, 15 Electronegativity, 59 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I took this stupid test again today to see if it gave me a different result. The result was, this test is retarded.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I don't get it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

C...Carbon

You scored 20 Mass, 37 Electronegativity, 32 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
    Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

Got phosphorus first, retook it and got carbon.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Na... Sodium

You scored 42 Mass, 25 Electronegativity, 41 Metal, and 20 Radioactivity!

You are the very salt of the Earth... well, part of it anyway. Society needs a lot of you. You'd of made a perfect peasant in feudal times. You do your own thing without asking too much, but once you've established yourself in your life you don't change it too easily. The problem with you is that, while you are a great cornerstone of a society, you don't really feel the personal onus to keep it going. That's why we need taxes... heh heh heh. With respect to relationships you'll probably, sadly, never find one of those loves that solves every problem you've ever had... but you're still capable of having a great relationship filled with all sorts of positive nouns like trust and whatnot. You can balance your lack of neediness by being with someone who deeply does need you (or needs someone at least)... halogens are good for that (F, Cl, Br, I). Unfortunately you can replace that one special person easily with a whole lot of people who are a little special, so this relationship probably will not last forever... go for it if you live in the countryside... if you're in the city then it might just be best to live the bachelor's life until you grow sick of it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I don't get it.
    Every single personality test has a considerable fail/change chance. It's the norm. And I wouldn't expect you to get stable results on any personality test ever made.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Every single personality test has a considerable fail/change chance. It's the norm. And I wouldn't expect you to get stable results on any personality test ever made.
    Why are you hiding behind a wall? I honestly don't get if you're trying to talk shit or not..... I think you are, but I just don't know.

What a bizarre crock of shit. Lol.

Y...Yttrium

You scored 45 Mass, 26 Electronegativity, 57 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Y...Yttrium
    Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.

I took this stupid test again today to see if it gave me a different result. The result was, this test is retarded.
    Chlorine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Why does everyone get a quasi-cool writeup and mine ends in a homicide?? -profanities-

[What's going on here?]
    Copper

*hides*