User Tag List

First 12345 Last

A window to the soul

Cu... Copper
    You scored 23 Mass, 61 Electronegativity, 56 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

You are sort of a natural leader, but you will probably never end up as one. You are fantastic at mobilizing people towards a common goal, but you switch approaches to problems too fast for your followers to keep up with. I guess this translates into the work world that you will be promoted quickly, and then replaced just as quickly. You're into some freaky stuff in relationships... just stay away from Oxygens... you'll keep wanting them more and more, thinking that they are the one thing that can set this universe back on track for you (when in fact they were the ones that derailed it) until one day you find yourself outside of their apartment with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a gun in the other... determined that one of you will not survive the night if he/she does not agree to become the gracious spouse that you know they ought to be. A bit too dramatic? Maybe... go ahead and ignore me.... AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

Ginkgo

Your result for The Which Chemical Element Am I Test ...

C...Carbon
    You scored 26 Mass, 37 Electronegativity, 49 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.

A window to the soul

Why does everyone get a quasi-cool writeup and mine ends in a homicide?? -profanities-

[What's going on here?]

NPcomplete

I got Silicon...

Si... Silicon
    You scored 39 Mass, 29 Electronegativity, 43 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

MBTI
    INFP

You scored 47 Mass, 34 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Si... Silicon
    Interesting. Take a bunch of really common person-elements and throw them together to get something truely exceptional... that's you. You are probably someone that gave up on trying to understand society at large a long time ago. You don't fear it, but you don't try to be one with it either. You are more or less unperturbed by things... if a problem comes up you might deal with it, or you might avoid it... whatever. You don't take kindly to people pushing you around, and you don't really push anyone else around. You're probably the only one that can tame oxygen simply because you don't understand it's raging neediness, but that doesn't mean that you'll really enjoy having a tame oxygen hanging around all that much either. You can probably get along with people like yourself really well, but you aren't your own soulmate... if only they could make entire colonies of people like you you'd be stoked. Just like you don't understand society, society doesn't understand you... and yes that is my excuse for not knowing how to describe you better.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Silicon.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

C...Carbon
    You scored 23 Mass, 32 Electronegativity, 34 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Nobody understands you... no, not even organic chemists. The social individualist. You like your attention... but not TOO MUCH attention. You are able to form incredibly close relationships with many individuals, but you don't really get along with preexisting groups. You value equality in relationships, and don't deal well with overly submissive or demanding people. Well, whatever... thanks for making life possible... oh, and cut the global warming out.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/t..._Electroneg=22

Y...Yttrium
    You scored 39 Mass, 22 Electronegativity, 60 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

Yttrium? Yttrium??? You're messing with me, right? That's not a real element. Really? If you say so. Okay... how about: You are really a solitary creature, and you're somewhat set in your ways. You work, consciously or subconsciously, towards the betterment of society, but I guess you do this by befriending it's strangest elements. You're kind of a spaceman/woman, but in the end you're allright. You should try to be with the benign weirdos of the world because, by goodness, no one else will. Oh, it says here that you are abundant on the moon. Interpret as you will.
    Same for me.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

He... Helium.
    You scored 20 Mass, 24 Electronegativity, 37 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!

That's odd, our tests indicate that you did not just take this test. In fact, we're not even sure you exist. Oh, wait, no, somebody just found indirect evidence of you in the deep Earth and in the Sun. Okay, so you're real, but man, you need to get out more. Actually, you're pretty cool, always doing your own thing, but we kinda wish that you would interact with us a bit more. On a positive note, I think some research lab in Berkeley has managed to put you into a psuedo-stable relationship that, if you're kept very cold, you won't walk away from... or maybe that was Xenon. I forget.

ThatGirl

I took this stupid test again today to see if it gave me a different result. The result was, this test is retarded.