• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hello Kitty Psychoanalysis

sculpting

it told me I had a fair stress level but then said "for this type you had better enjoy the green and the wood" Trees? :)

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You are a serious person always able to control your temper.

Your stress level maintains in a balance level. Though if you deal with high stress, you will become quiet and fear your surroundings. For this type playing with pet will help you release tension.

Well I don't know :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: It is a law of the universe, and if there isn't a Hello Kitty version of it yet, there will be :D

it told me I had a fair stress level but then said "for this type you had better enjoy the green and the wood" Trees? :)

This was my result as well.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this test for the Engrish.

Happy

MBTI Type
Xnfj
Enneagram
4/5
crazy kitty

"you have a fair stress level."
I Dont feel stressed..
and since when was being stressed fair?:huh:
I always suspected that cat was crazy

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took this test for the Engrish.
Yes, it was most enjoyable. "What is the purpose to this man to raise the big rock?"