• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via okcupid)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-best-personality-type-for-you-test

Post your results! I got INTJ. Kinda expected. :coffee:

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've done this one before. Same result too:

ENFJ - The Teacher
You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ-The Supervisor

You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

My polar opposite, interesting. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tested as an INFJ (though the E/I split was almost even, ... again...) :dry:

My results were:

Your ideal mate is known as the ENTP inventor. This type is a flirtateous and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In their enthusiasm, they may make promises they can't keep. Tehir competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. They so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes they act as if they don't take anything seriously. They are usually very supportive and helpful to their mates, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote their full attention there. They feel most appreciated for their great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. They feel most appreciated when their partners understand their need for lots of social contact and their need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

I dig.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. I expected you guys/gals to prefer Introverts.
edit: blah thealchemist broke the combo. :tongue10:
:wink:

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
I got INTJ but a lot of the questions it was a matter of selecting the least undesirable option

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every person has flaws. The test tries to find out which recurrent flaws of each type would be more acceptable. It's far from perfect though. :)

mikamickmac

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Every person has flaws. The test tries to find out which recurrent flaws of each type would be more acceptable. It's far from perfect though. :)

So it's a test that bases compatibility on cons only rather than a balancing of pros and cons? A bit like "which dog would you fuck if you had to"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it's a test that bases compatibility on cons only rather than a balancing of pros and cons?
I didn't say it was all about cons.
A bit like "which dog would you fuck if you had to"
NTPs and their analogies...:ninja:

:offtobed: laterz

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Was trying to find someone less like me, and this was what happened.

ISTP - The Crafter

You scored 50 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I got ESTJ. I dunno. I'm not sure who would be driven more crazy, me or the ESTJ.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INTP - The Architect
You scored 38 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 90 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!​

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

see also: The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

who knows :shrug:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find males in the beta quadra turn me on; albeit in different ways.

IEI/INFp (dual) - their gentleness, foresight and poetic language calms me down. Hard to know unless similar interest because they would just fly under my radar.
SLE/ESTp (identical) - haven't had any experience.
EIE/ENFj (activation) - very expressive and their melodrama amuses me. A bit too neurotic and vocal for my liking though.
LSI/ISTj (mirror) - Stoic and rational in every sense of the word. I find it easy to talk to them because I don't have to dumb things down for them so that they understand me. A bit too stiff though.

INFP - The Healer
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better. The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFP

Uhm no?! Last thing I need is some Fi fart forcing down their values in my throat and Ne coming up with all kinds of things every 5 minutes; it makes things frustrating because it's wasting my time.