First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

ISFP - The Composer

You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
    Interesting. I know I would like an FP, but I can never tell which, since I like aspects of both extraversion and introversion, and intuition and sensing. As you can see, I was about 50/50 with the I/E scale, and about 60/40 with the S/N scale.

P.S.: Why do most of you like Js?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think for ideal romantic partner it is best to look at the types of your closest friends which for me have been infj, intp, entp, entj, enfp, infp, isfp.

ENTP - The Inventor

Society

INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

*looks at the test result*
    *grrrr*
    "FU test writers!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
    Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

i think i got ESFP on this when i was dating one.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ

@greenfairy it looks like there's now information in favor of you seeing me as a possible INFJ.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    INFJ - The Counselor
    You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFJ

@greenfairy it looks like there's now information in favor of you seeing me as a possible INFJ.
    Possibly. But it could also be true that you seek someone to compliment you in areas in which you are not strong. I personally think two INFJ's is a good combination, but there are many INFJ-INTP couples.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Hey, I got INFJ too!
    You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ESTJ

i

what

more reason to cry about how @EJCC isn't a man or i'm not a straight dude i guess

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    ESTJ

i

what

more reason to cry about how @EJCC isn't a man or i'm not a straight dude i guess

What's even more tragic about this is that I got INFP (with 50/50 extroversion vs. introversion).

"Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better."

@PeaceBaby and @Saturned will be not at all surprised by this development.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!