Blue 19
    White 12
    Yellow 8
    Red 5

Accurate for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    My Holland Codes are comprised of "opposites."
    My Synthesist-Realist result is comprised of "opposites."

It's amusing there are those who actually think there are either "big picture people" or "detail-oriented people," as if they both don't exist within the same person.

A zoom lens is a lens that can have its focal length continuously change without losing its focus -just like the human visual system. We can easily be both detail-oriented and visionary. Zoom in and zoom out.

From an online career site:

Candidates interested must possess the following skill sets and knowledge:

Welcome to the real world. We exist.
    Excellent point made.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It's amusing there are those who actually think there are either "big picture people" or "detail-oriented people," as if they both don't exist within the same person.

A zoom lens is a lens that can have its focal length continuously change without losing its focus -just like the human visual system. We can easily be both detail-oriented and visionary. Zoom in and zoom out.

From an online career site:

Candidates interested must possess the following skill sets and knowledge:

Passionate self-starter who can be both visionary and detail-oriented
    Welcome to the real world. We exist.
    I think it's a good general point to make. No one is just one or the other, they're a mix of both to some degree.

However, I interpret the statement as suggesting other things:

- People have a preference for once or the other, and tend to be naturally better at one or the other.

- A person can be both visionary and detail-oriented but typically mentally are bouncing between both -- or alternately doing that so fast it looks simultaneous but is not. When I look at the world through my LASIK-improved vision (so that details are very clear to me, I think my vision is 20/15 in at least one of my eyes), perhaps my brains is picking up the entire panorama in clear detail, but conscously I am focused in looking either at the overall impression of the landscape or examining a particular detail of it. I cannot do both simultaneously with my conscious brain -- I'm automatically zeroing in on one impression or the other. If I do see details in my "big picture" sense, they are not contributing to the qualities of a particular detail, they are contributing to my sense of the big picture, and if the details become too pronounced, it interferes with the big-picture image. (Like of like how an asperger's person might get caught up on details and lose track of the overall impression.)

So typically, when they hire for "mr. visionary" who also is "detail-oriented," they are expecting a candidate who can possess and convey a vision for others to follow, and then work it through to completion. He is not required to do both simultaneously, he just has to be able to handle all aspects of the project. And he is not required to be a natural in both, he merely has to have developed any weakness in either area so that he can perform competently.

Which is very different from discussing natural aptitude.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Red - 10
    Blue - 5
    White - 8
    Yellow - 21

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

a = 14 red
    b = 11 blue
    c = 11 white
    d = 6 yellow

I found the options difficult to choose from in the beginning of the test.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

red: 1
    blue: 15
    white: 26
    yellow: 3

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    Red- 4
    Blue- 5
    White- 25
    Yellow- 8

But what does it all meeeean??
    Motivated by Peace, Whites will do anything to avoid confrontation. Their only demands from life are the things that make them feel comfortable. That feeling fosters their need to feel good inside.
    White Strengths Whites are kind, considerate, patient and accepting. They are virtually devoid of ego. They are good at constructing thoughts that did not exist before, just from careful listening and taking time to think things through.
    White Limitations Whites don’t commonly share what they are feeling, understanding or seeing. They won't express conflict. Whites may be unwilling to set goals. They dislike working at someone else’s pace. They can be very self-deprecating.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Red: 3
    Blue: 16
    White: 22
    Yellow: 3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

White 10
    Blue 6
    Yellow 6
    Red 0

interesting.

i'm not really sure how much i like the divisions. they don't really seem to be based on anything besides arbitrary splitting.

after reading this:

Quote Originally Posted by colorcode.com
    RED (Motive: POWER)—These are the power wielders. Power: the ability to move from point A to point B and get things done, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of vision and leadership and generally are responsible, decisive, proactive and assertive. 

BLUE (Motive: INTIMACY)—These are the do-gooders. Intimacy: connecting, creating quality relationships and having purpose, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of quality and service and are generally loyal, sincere, and thoughtful.

WHITE (Motive: PEACE)—These are the peacekeepers. Peace: the ability to stay calm and balanced even in the midst of conflict, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of clarity and tolerance and are generally kind, adaptable, and good-listeners.

YELLOW (Motive: FUN)—These are the fun lovers. Fun: the joy of living life “in the moment”, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of enthusiasm and optimism and are generally charismatic, spontaneous, and sociable.

i think i am more likely a blue.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    White 10
    Blue 6
    Yellow 6
    Red 0

interesting.

i'm not really sure how much i like the divisions. they don't really seem to be based on anything besides arbitrary splitting.
    The divisions are based on motives: power, intimacy, peace, and fun.

There are always dangers in creating these divisions. Too few, and it doesn't encompass enough personality traits. Too many, and the divisions begin to look alike. But at least with too few the divisions can't be confused with each other.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i think i am more likely a blue.
    The ENFP is, by far, the most indecisive of all the mbti's.