• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you and your partner prefer to deal with relationship problems?

jswin

MBTI Type
infj
Permission to post this message was asked here:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53113
---

Hello,
I'm recruiting for couples to participate in a relationship research project. Our aim is to improve understanding of how people in relationships prefer to deal with their relationship problems. All you need to do is complete a questionnaire.

For your contribution we will send you a free report and relationship profile that will give you an insight into your relationship preferences and how you compare with other people similar to you.

For more information on this research project please visit:
www.understandingrelationships.com.au

Your time and participation are much appreciated. Thank you.

If you have any questions or feedback for me about this project, please post below.

Jonathan O'Hara
PhD Candidate
Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne, Australia)

jswin

MBTI Type
infj
Hello,
I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of the forum who have already participated in this project. Just as a reminder, if you haven't already done so please ask your partner to complete the questionnaire using your designation match code. Again, post below if you have any questions.

-Jonathan