• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

another big five personality test

TweedleDee

Link

I was less agreeable and extraverted than average, but more open to experience.

Maybe if people would be more of the last, I could be more of the first. :dry:

G

garbage

I missed this one. It has cool little graphs at the end.
BIGFIVESCORES.jpg

• Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 4.2. The average person is 0.9 less points extraverted than you.
  • Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 4.7. The average person is 0.9 less points agreeable than you.
  • Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 4.2. The average person is 0.5 less points conscientious than you.
  • Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 4.5. The average person is 1.8 less points neurotic than you.
  • Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 5.0. The average person is 1.9 less points open to experience than you.
Wow, that sure is an outlier on Neuroticism. I answered that I'm usually relaxed, not lonely, don't feel sad so often, and don't get irritated easily. Apparently most people are superhuman when it comes to negative emotions?

:popc1:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 4.4. The average person is 1.1 less points extraverted than you. Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.7. The average person is 0.1 more points agreeable than you. Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.6. The average person is 1.1 more points conscientious than you. Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 3.8. The average person is 1.1 less points neurotic than you. Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.8. The average person is 1.7 less points open to experience than you

[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] I think neuroticism is measured in congruence of your answers when they ask you the same question phrased differently. The test makers do not take into account how that changes the "tone" of the statement presented. Also the questions about lying/insults and how often your mood changes I would imagine.

G

garbage

[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] I think neuroticism is measured in congruence of your answers when they ask you the same question phrased differently. The test makers do not take into account how that changes the "tone" of the statement presented. Also the questions about lying/insults and how often your mood changes I would imagine.

I went back and answered the questions as a hardcore Calm person (actually, a hardcore SCOAI) would. My Neuroticism score was 5.0. Looks like they flipped the poles and their Neuroticism score actually represents emotional stability.

• Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 5.0. The average person is 1.7 less points extraverted than you.
  • Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 5.0. The average person is 1.2 less points agreeable than you.
  • Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 5.0. The average person is 1.3 less points conscientious than you.
  • Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 5.0. The average person is 2.3 less points neurotic than you.
  • Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 5.0. The average person is 1.9 less points open to experience than you.
I was just curious :shrug:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are the five personality traits, how you scored on them and what that may mean for you.

Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 2.5. The average person is 0.9 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.9. The average person is 0.1 less points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 3.6. The average person is 0.1 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 2.4. The average person is 0.3 more points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.2. The average person is 1.1 less points open to experience than you.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went back and answered the questions as a hardcore Calm person (actually, a hardcore SCOAI) would. My Neuroticism score was 5.0. Looks like they flipped the poles and their Neuroticism score actually represents emotional stability.

Yeah, I scored like practically zero neuroticism which caused me to do a double take, and subsequently throw out my results...

If you've seen any of my other big five results you'll know low neuroticism is not possible for me. :D

Maybe I'll retake it and just flip my N score.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 1.7. The average person is 1.7 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.8. The average person is 0.0 more points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.3. The average person is 1.4 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 3.3. The average person is 0.6 less points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.9. The average person is 1.8 less points open to experience than you.

So that would make me RLUAI (reserved; limbic; unstructured; accommodating; inquisitive)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 3.1. The average person is 0.3 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.6. The average person is 0.2 more points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.1. The average person is 1.6 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 2.8. The average person is 0.1 less points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 3.9. The average person is 0.8 less points open to experience than you.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Openness 4.3
Conscientiousness 4.3
Agreeableness 3.9
Neuroticism 2.7
Extraversion 2.7