User Tag List

Default another big five personality test

Link

I was less agreeable and extraverted than average, but more open to experience.

Maybe if people would be more of the last, I could be more of the first.

garbage

I missed this one. It has cool little graphs at the end.

• Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 4.2. The average person is 0.9 less points extraverted than you.
    • Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 4.7. The average person is 0.9 less points agreeable than you.
    • Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 4.2. The average person is 0.5 less points conscientious than you.
    • Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 4.5. The average person is 1.8 less points neurotic than you.
    • Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 5.0. The average person is 1.9 less points open to experience than you.
    Wow, that sure is an outlier on Neuroticism. I answered that I'm usually relaxed, not lonely, don't feel sad so often, and don't get irritated easily. Apparently most people are superhuman when it comes to negative emotions?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 4.4. The average person is 1.1 less points extraverted than you. Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.7. The average person is 0.1 more points agreeable than you. Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.6. The average person is 1.1 more points conscientious than you. Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 3.8. The average person is 1.1 less points neurotic than you. Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.8. The average person is 1.7 less points open to experience than you

@bologna I think neuroticism is measured in congruence of your answers when they ask you the same question phrased differently. The test makers do not take into account how that changes the "tone" of the statement presented. Also the questions about lying/insults and how often your mood changes I would imagine.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @bologna I think neuroticism is measured in congruence of your answers when they ask you the same question phrased differently. The test makers do not take into account how that changes the "tone" of the statement presented. Also the questions about lying/insults and how often your mood changes I would imagine.
    I went back and answered the questions as a hardcore Calm person (actually, a hardcore SCOAI) would. My Neuroticism score was 5.0. Looks like they flipped the poles and their Neuroticism score actually represents emotional stability.

• Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 5.0. The average person is 1.7 less points extraverted than you.
    • Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 5.0. The average person is 1.2 less points agreeable than you.
    • Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 5.0. The average person is 1.3 less points conscientious than you.
    • Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 5.0. The average person is 2.3 less points neurotic than you.
    • Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 5.0. The average person is 1.9 less points open to experience than you.
    I was just curious

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Here are the five personality traits, how you scored on them and what that may mean for you.

Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 2.5. The average person is 0.9 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.9. The average person is 0.1 less points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 3.6. The average person is 0.1 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 2.4. The average person is 0.3 more points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.2. The average person is 1.1 less points open to experience than you.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I went back and answered the questions as a hardcore Calm person (actually, a hardcore SCOAI) would. My Neuroticism score was 5.0. Looks like they flipped the poles and their Neuroticism score actually represents emotional stability.
    Yeah, I scored like practically zero neuroticism which caused me to do a double take, and subsequently throw out my results...

If you've seen any of my other big five results you'll know low neuroticism is not possible for me.

Maybe I'll retake it and just flip my N score.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 1.7. The average person is 1.7 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.8. The average person is 0.0 more points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.3. The average person is 1.4 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 3.3. The average person is 0.6 less points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 4.9. The average person is 1.8 less points open to experience than you.
    So that would make me RLUAI (reserved; limbic; unstructured; accommodating; inquisitive)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Extraversion is characterized by positive emotions, surgency, and the tendency to seek out stimulation and the company of others. The trait is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world. Extraverts enjoy being with people, and are often perceived as full of energy. Your rating for extraversion is 3.1. The average person is 0.3 more points extraverted than you.

Agreeableness is a tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony. Agreeable individuals value getting along with others. Your rating for agreeableness is 3.6. The average person is 0.2 more points agreeable than you.

Conscientiousness is a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement against measures or outside expectations. The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses. Your rating for conscientiousness is 2.1. The average person is 1.6 more points conscientious than you.

Neuroticism is the tendency to experience negative emotions, such as anger, anxiety, or depression. It is sometimes called emotional instability. Those who score high in neuroticism are emotionally reactive and vulnerable to stress. Your rating for neuroticism is 2.8. The average person is 0.1 less points neurotic than you.

Openness is a general appreciation for art, emotion, adventure, unusual ideas, imagination, curiosity, and variety of experience. People who are open to experience are intellectually curious, appreciative of art, and sensitive to beauty. They tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs. Your rating for openness is 3.9. The average person is 0.8 less points open to experience than you.

Openness 4.3
    Conscientiousness 4.3
    Agreeableness 3.9
    Neuroticism 2.7
    Extraversion 2.7
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism