MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Funny how I relate far better to the description of the opposite.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP

NBDC - The Illusionist

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

HFDS - The Coach

Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

HFDS - The Coach

Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

description dosn't really fit...meh.
    Nice pictures though.
    I felt that there were particular parts of pictures i was drawn to that didn't have an option to select so yah, test is narrow in that way.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

SingSmileShine

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

The Daydreamer.

Huh! It's all pretty true. I do like people more than nature, though. I'd rather be with people than amongst nature. I just like nature in pictures. d: