User Tag List

12 Last

Default Empathizer or systemizer?

I am a hardcore systemizer (SQ= 66, EQ=22).

Empathizing quotient: http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQ.php

Systemzing quotient: http://personality-testing.info/tests/SQ.php

How about you all?

From Wikipedia:

The empathizing–systemizing (E-S) theory classifies people on the basis of their scores along two dimensions: empathizing (E) and systemizing (S). It measures a person's strength of interest in empathy (defined as the drive to identify a person's thoughts and feelings and to respond to these with an appropriate emotion); and a person's strength of interest in systems (defined as the drive to analyse or construct a system). A system in turn is defined as anything that follows rules, key classes of systems including mechanical systems, natural systems, abstract systems, and collectible systems. Rules in turn are defined as repeating, lawful patterns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Your emotional quotient is 71 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a very high ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your systemizing quotient is 49 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Eh. I would like these results more if they used "preference" instead of "ability". That being said, I still think I'm much more of a systemizer than my results suggest. Maybe since I'm also a strong empathizer, I just don't have the processing power to systematize everything that crosses my path. I do systematize everything I think about; maybe I just think about fewer things.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Your systemizing quotient is 44 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

fuck you, just because I don't like reading instructions and I don't have asperger's syndrome, doesn't mean I don't like science.

Your emotional quotient is 41 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

fuck you, just because I don't feel sad during movies doesn't mean I'm not empathetic
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Your systemizing quotient is 11 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

Your emotional quotient is 26 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Wow, harsh.

Senior Member TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

52 Emotional Quotient
    Average score - I'm good at some things and not good at others, so I guess average makes sense there.

21 Systemizing Quotient
    "lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system"
    Ability is a very poor choice of words, its apathy toward details, not ability.
    (keys2cognition) Fi (47.6), Ne (36.8), Fe (36.8), Si (31.6), Ti (29.7), Ni (27.4), Te (17.2) Se (12.5) - subject to change - last updated 11JAN2012
    * Making consicious effort to improve my Fe...
    My Johari window
    My Nohari window

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Empathizing: 39, average ability

Systematizing: 31, below-average ability.
    Alot of those questions seemed to be about details I just don't care about.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

This test sucks.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Your emotional quotient is 20 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately".

Your systemizing quotient is 19 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

More empathetic than systemizing this time? What has happened to me?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

So, my SQ is low because I prefer to see movies with friends? Yeah, sucky test.

Your emotional quotient is 38 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your systemizing quotient is 26 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I couldn't finish this thing. The questions are too vauge to be answered clearly.