User Tag List

First 12

Your emotional quotient is 42 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your systemizing quotient is 31 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system". (This should be way higher...I just don't care that much about little details and how things are built. I think engineers are about the only people who would score really high on this.)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Your emotional quotient is 37 (out of 80). Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Hmm.. I answered "Yes" on the reading people but "no" on the acting on it in general. It's not healthy to get involved with your friends problems......
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

That tests is very oriented toward S world views. Not that there's anything wrongwith it but I do not think that say, acting cliché is proof of actually understanding one's social surrounding or that over estimating one's ability to read others speaks very highly about one's social intelligence. Basically a person with the emotional depth of a trained lab rat could test 10 or 70, it's not a test it's an assessment for the solipsistic.

Also alot of questions were like 'do you often think of x in a given situation'. So if I thought about it 10 years ago but then I went on to do other things with my brains it means I regressed on that scale according to the assessment ? I mean I'm fine with that but there's just too many holes and 'bugs' in that test. My mind was screaming at all the logical inconsistencies and ways in which the test is clearly biaised toward specific world views rather than the capacities they profess to be testing for.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE