MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    52%

Apparently there is a giant range of being just right on open-mindedness.
    They are open minded about open mindedness.....

I got 68 percent.

"stood firm" on public nudity, illegal drugs (except for weed), options other than monogamy, races I wouldn't consider dating, everyone is not bisexual, and my lover is not allowed to cheat on me and be reconsidered. And I'm doubtful about aliens.

Everything else is kosher though.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

64%
    That 'any kind of food' question made me wonder ... Can anything that a) you can put in your mouth and b) pass your digestive system without any harm be considered food?
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    64%
    That 'any kind of food' question made me wonder ... Can anything that a) you can put in your mouth and b) pass your digestive system without any harm be considered food?
    Good question.... because if that is the case, I do have one or two obvious exceptions

"You could be convinced to change your mind on an important ethnical issue - like abortion or war."

This question annoys me, because depending on your current stance changing your mind about an ethical issue might mean closing yourself off from an idea, or opening. In regards to something like abortion, changing ones mind from "yes everyone should have a choice" to "actually no, abortion should be illegal" would be a move towards more closed-mindedness, and changing one's mind from "abortion should be illegal" to "no, everyone has a right to an abortion" would be a step towards opening your mind.
    Perhaps it is basically to see if you are capable of changing your mind, in which case the question should remove the last 4 words. and maybe even remove the word ethical.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    "You could be convinced to change your mind on an important ethnical issue - like abortion or war."
    This question annoys me, because depending on your current stance changing your mind about an ethical issue might mean closing yourself off from an idea, or opening. In regards to something like abortion, changing ones mind from "yes everyone should have a choice" to "actually no, abortion should be illegal" would be a move towards more closed-mindedness, and changing one's mind from "abortion should be illegal" to "no, everyone has a right to an abortion" would be a step towards opening your mind.
    Perhaps it is basically to see if you are capable of changing your mind, in which case the question should remove the last 4 words. and maybe even remove the word ethical.
    I had a little difficulty with this one too, since a lot of issues of that nature I don't have a firm stand on in the first place, so to change my mind would be to have a firmer stand on them and that is sort of like being more closed minded But I don't quite understand how being pro-life is an inherently more closed-minded position. Being open-minded doesn't necessarily mean believing in more freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I can accept you either way. < 40% though and we might have a problem.
    I think the last thing on this test should've instead been "You would be accepting of someone whose percentage on this differs more than 30% from you." I would probably still mark the bubble but it would be really difficult if it was someone who got a 0% because I would be afraid that they want to hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I had a little difficulty with this one too, since a lot of issues of that nature I don't have a firm stand on in the first place, so to change my mind would be to have a firmer stand on them and that is sort of like being more closed minded But I don't quite understand how being pro-life is an inherently more closed-minded position. Being open-minded doesn't necessarily mean believing in more freedom.

Pro life isn't inherently more closed-minded, and I don't think pro-life is a closed-minded position, but promoting pro-life ALONE whilst abominating abortion is still only open to 1 side of the story. I think choice reflects openness more than restriction. Being able to choose to abort or not is as open as you can get on the stance of abortion.
    I guess I didn't make that clear to begin with

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

This test was ridiculous.

You Are 68% Open Minded
    You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
    Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
    But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
    You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
    [12/30]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Pro life isn't inherently more closed-minded, and I don't think pro-life is a closed-minded position, but promoting pro-life ALONE whilst abominating abortion is still only open to 1 side of the story. I think choice reflects openness more than restriction. Being able to choose to abort or not is as open as you can get on the stance of abortion.
    I guess I didn't make that clear to begin with
    Yeah, I sort of buy what you are saying here, but also if you take it the other way, promoting pro-choice alone whilst abominating differing views towards the worth of that little bundle of cells is also one side of the story. Sure, the position of choice is sort of a position of openness, but is this necessarily more open-minded? I'll have to consider this some more..

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Yeah, I sort of buy what you are saying here, but also if you take it the other way, promoting pro-choice alone whilst abominating differing views towards the worth of that little bundle of cells is also one side of the story. Sure, the position of choice is sort of a position of openness, but is this necessarily more open-minded? I'll have to consider this some more..
    I think I see where you're coming from.. maybe not entirely. I would like to know what else you think.
    I'm considering that killing a mind is pretty much an act of closing the mind.
    I want to make it clear than whilst I think pro-life is an extremely important and admirable stance, it typically comes across as being promoted quite forcefully in a closed minded manner, whilst pro choice is inherently all encompassing. Pro-life and pro-choice are the 2 opposing voices in the ethical argument of abortion, so in changing one's mind from 1 to the other on the matter it can be assumed that there is a generally more closed minded approach to be asserted. Answering the question: "You could be convinced to change your mind on an important ethnical issue - like abortion or war." doesn't result in a a clear or applicable answer.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You are 60% open minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
    Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
    But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
    You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

I expected my percentage to be higher.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne