ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Your results:

Extroversion (27%) / Introversion (34%)

Sensation (45%) / Intuition (29%)

Thinking (71%) / Feeling (34%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (62%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (47%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (27%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (33%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (28%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (47%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (37%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (48%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - estj
    Okay, I took it again -- and this time, I ignored the words "status" and "prestige". Honestly, that's my main issue with the test -- external hierarchies are NOT the same as status and prestige. The words "status" and "prestige" are so shallow, and often aren't based on merit, whereas usually when I rank people into hierarchies, it's based on skill/talent or lack thereof. It's about abilities, and not money.

Also, they should replace the "conformity" stuff with questions on "being part of a community", because I think that's more accurate for SJs. (Lol, obviously the person who wrote the test was not an SJ!)

One last thing (because I definitely have more Ne than Ni!!!): Most of the Ne questions seemed to include "popularity" or other external sources of validation in all the Ne ideas. Or the one that said something along the lines of "popularity be damned!". I have lots of Ne ideas, but I wouldn't call them "crazy", and I definitely don't get a thrill out of the "weirdness" of them.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    While I identify with the whole recalling past experiences with fondness and all that. I wouldn't exactly describe it as actually being there in the moment. Do other SJs actually identify with that sort of thing?
    I definitely do, especially with memories that are embarrassing or painful. Sometimes if I'm reliving an embarrassing moment, I'll actually grimace or say "oh god!" without meaning to.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Extroversion (25%) / Introversion (36%)

Sensation (25%) / Intuition (62%)

Thinking (88%) / Feeling (17%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (38%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (66%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (37%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (41%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (37%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (24%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (27%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (30%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    based on your results your type is likely - unclear

I don't even...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by plastic View Post
    Extroversion (25%) / Introversion (36%)

Sensation (25%) / Intuition (62%)

Thinking (88%) / Feeling (17%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (38%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (66%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (37%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (41%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (37%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (24%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (27%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (30%)

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

I don't even...
    As this doesn't even test for P or J, "unclear" should be listed as everybody's result.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    As this doesn't even test for P or J, "unclear" should be listed as everybody's result.
    Not exactly. The quiz measures cognitive functions, which in turn combine to determine four-letter types. J and P are modifiers determined by the primary and secondary functions, so the quiz ought not test for them independently.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Not exactly. The quiz measures cognitive functions, which in turn combine to determine four-letter types. J and P are modifiers determined by the primary and secondary functions, so the quiz ought not test for them independently.
    J and P are not modifiers but personality descriptors in their own right. The term "modifiers" doesn't even make sense. What do they modify? In fact, it has been shown that this can be done without J and P. One example of that kind of nomenclature is iSt versus isT.

This page explains how to determine your fourth letter without making any assumptions or using any tricky function-based formulas.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...perceiving.asp
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Not a very good test. Results make no sense.

ENTJ? lol

Extroversion (73%) / Introversion (26%)

Sensation (25%) / Intuition (56%)

Thinking (53%) / Feeling (40%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (71%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (59%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (48%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (46%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (39%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (38%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentimen

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (36%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (25%)

based on your results your type is likely - entj

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    358 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    J and P are not modifiers but personality descriptors in their own right. The term "modifiers" doesn't even make sense. What do they modify? In fact, it has been shown that this can be done without J and P. One example of that kind of nomenclature is iSt versus isT.

This page explains how to determine your fourth letter without making any assumptions or using any tricky function-based formulas.

http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-p...perceiving.asp
    You're right, descriptors is a more accurate term than modifiers.

My point is, I don't see why you seem to expect a cognitive functions test to directly test for J / P. J and P aren't cognitive functions in their own right, they're just added descriptors that tell you whether the first extroverted function is perceiving or judging.

The function-based formula isn't "tricky." Function-based is the essence of MBTI. The "tricky" trap that most people, including whoever wrote the blog you link to, fall into, is trying to determine type based on "E or I?" "N or S?" "F or T?" "J or P?" It's a simple shortcut, yes, but it overlooks how the system really works.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Not a very good test. Results make no sense.

ENTJ? lol

Extroversion (73%) / Introversion (26%)

Sensation (25%) / Intuition (56%)

Thinking (53%) / Feeling (40%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (71%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (59%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (48%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (39%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (38%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentimen

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (36%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (25%)

based on your results your type is likely - entj
    I'm amazed that an introvert could test so high on extroversion. I mean, if your Ni scored much higher and all else stayed the same, it would at least have gotten your type right (assuming you're confident about your type?). But the placement of Ne, Fe, and Ti ahead of Fi and Se is confusing no matter how you look at it.

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (49%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (82%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (9%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (33%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (22%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (67%)

based on your results your type is likely - intj

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You're right, descriptors is a more accurate term than modifiers.

My point is, I don't see why you seem to expect a cognitive functions test to directly test for J / P. J and P aren't cognitive functions in their own right, they're just added descriptors that tell you whether the first extroverted function is perceiving or judging.

The function-based formula isn't "tricky." Function-based is the essence of MBTI. The "tricky" trap that most people, including whoever wrote the blog you link to, fall into, is trying to determine type based on "E or I?" "N or S?" "F or T?" "J or P?" It's a simple shortcut, yes, but it overlooks how the system really works.

I'm amazed that an introvert could test so high on extroversion. I mean, if your Ni scored much higher and all else stayed the same, it would at least have gotten your type right (assuming you're confident about your type?). But the placement of Ne, Fe, and Ti ahead of Fi and Se is confusing no matter how you look at it.
    Yeah - It's just all wrong I think. A lot of things are off.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Extroversion (50%) / Introversion (24%)

Sensation (22%) / Intuition (58%)

Thinking (62%) / Feeling (62%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (41%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (41%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (53%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (61%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (24%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (32%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (58%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj

What a silly test.