• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Entrepreneur strengths assessment

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
From the random stuff I receive in mail... This came along...

Essentially it's a test for promoting their little entrepreneurship book. Oh, email registration required. But they give you a 34 page (including disclaimer blah blah) report at the end. They say it's a limited time offer... free until June 30th :rolli:

If you have spare time on your hands, enjoy!

http://www.estrengths.com/assessment2.asp?wf=flow3

ygolo

My termites win
This section gives you a snapshot of the ten areas where you showed the most strength relative to the assessment norms.

Questions Relating to Strengths Average
43. I focus on understanding what my company will look like 10 years from now. 1.54
44. I create opportunities to get input from my staff and work to incorporate their feedback into the decision being made. 1.21
27. I instinctively analyze a situation before I make a move in order to determine the approach that is most in sync with my objectives. 1.05
28. I want to know what my competition is up to. 1.04
48. I like to test out new ideas and see if I can come up with an innovative solution. 0.95
20. I view a problem as an opportunity to make an improvement in my company. 0.89
24. I work hard to create a work environment where my staff feels empowered to make decisions and solve problems. 0.85
69. If I believe in an idea, I’m persistent in seeing it all the way through implementation. 0.82
30. I believe that no matter what obstacles I encounter I will work things through and eventually come out in a better position than I was in when I started. 0.68
35. I am energized by exploring new ways of doing things. 0.61

This section gives you a snapshot of the ten areas where you show the most potential for improvement relative to the assessment norms.

Questions Relating to Areas of Improvement Average
73. I have a clear understanding of my core competencies and my fundamental values. -2.15
34. I feel confident when dealing with people because I am usually clear about what needs to be done. -2.05
65. I know that my reputation in the industry will directly affect the success of my business. -1.58
13. I leave selling to the sales people because I am a subject matter expert and need to maintain my distance from the sales process. -1.56
3. Whenever I meet someone new I try to find an opportunity to talk about my company and the products and services we offer. -1.55
78. I am committed to eating well, getting enough sleep, and working out every day because I know I am more productive when I pay attention to my health. -1.53
10. I have clearly mapped out goals for my business which I am fully committed to reach. -1.49
64. I’m confident that I have the skills and the drive to run a company. -1.20
77. I try to get the people who work for me to buy-in to my vision for the company so that they are invested in our success. -1.16
16. I respond well in a crisis. -1.07