• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New MBTI Test Online: Try it Out!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
***red error buzzer***

I got INFJ. No way. in hell. or anywhere else real or fictitious. am I an INFJ.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Many of these questions I can't fill in. Some answers I've given I don't relate to at all, but the alternative I would relate to even less. This test is not for me. :p

You have now completed the Jung Type test.
Your personality code is: I-S-T-P.

Folderol

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP. However I wish some questions had an inbetween option.

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an INTJ who got ISTJ :)

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got ISFJ (55f/45t) on my first go and ISTJ (55t/45f) on the second.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INTP with the T at 55% strength. I'm starting to feel rather settled on my INXP typing. I think it may actually be it. :)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Personality Type Test
Your personality type is:
INFJ

Sensitive, empathic, and insightful, you care deeply about people, wanting to accommodate them on the one hand, and having strong visions that you desperately want to turn into reality on the other. Often preoccupied with mulling over your personal thoughts in your own head, others are likely to describe you as tolerant, courteous, and appreciative, but also a bit remote and dreamy. Thoughtful and caring, you have a well-developed facility for putting yourself in another person's place and an instinctive understanding of how people work. Though you tend to spend considerable time fantasizing about how society could be improved, you typically refrain from arguing passionately in favor of your solutions. Instead, you prefer to influence others by gently letting them know how their individual contributions would be invaluable in the greater scheme of things.

So says this test...is it right? Who can say...*fades away*

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, yeah, as always.

INTJ
Independent, goal-oriented, and resolute, you tend to have very clear notions about how the abstract ideas that you nurture in your head should be turned into reality. Once you have determined what needs to be done you throw yourself at the problem with an unyielding decisiveness that thinks little of other people's skepticism and reservations. Being extremely independent and strong-willed, you tend to simply ignore it when people protest that your plan is "impossible." Living in a world of ideas and strategic planning as you do, others rarely have the prerequisites, intelligence, or competence to offer solid correctives to your plans anyway. They rarely plan ahead and optimize as extensively as you do, so it is natural that they won't understand the full magnitude and importance of your schemes until you actually carry them out and convince the world otherwise.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ

I 82%
N 64%
T 55%
J 55%​

A fate worse than death

T/F and J/P are close calls, as per my norm

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ

Sensitive, empathic, and insightful, you care deeply about people, wanting to accommodate them on the one hand, and having strong visions that you desperately want to turn into reality on the other. Often preoccupied with mulling over your personal thoughts in your own head, others are likely to describe you as tolerant, courteous, and appreciative, but also a bit remote and dreamy. Thoughtful and caring, you have a well-developed facility for putting yourself in another person's place and an instinctive understanding of how people work. Though you tend to spend considerable time fantasizing about how society could be improved, you typically refrain from arguing passionately in favor of your solutions. Instead, you prefer to influence others by gently letting them know how their individual contributions would be invaluable in the greater scheme of things.

73% I
73% N
82% F
55% J

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP

I: 82%
S: 100%
T: 55%
P: 82%

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ

I 100%
N 82%
F 82%
J 64%

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
45% E 55% I
9% S 91% N
100% T 0% F
82% P 18% J

Something is off. I've never gotten 100% results in any dichotomy.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENFP
Versatile, dynamic, and quirky, you are tireless in your pursuit of the untested, the untried, and the fight against the status quo. You love to interact with all kinds of people and you carry yourself in an expressive and warm manner that ideally sees lots of affirmation flowing both ways. Charismatic and imaginative, you tend to have a well-honed ability to see the world through the eyes of those who do not normally have an advocate to speak for them. You are interested in the potential of others and you often long to help them develop their own aspirations more fully. Ever-inquisitive and appreciative, you have a love of fantasy and adventure and are easily bored by the business-as-usual routines of the corporate and business world. Your own enthusiasm and energy for finding a new and better way arises spontaneously and can often be quite contagious. However, you tend to have little love for resolving the factual specifics of a case, preferring to work by pure inspiration and bursts of energy instead.

Only thing that is consistant between a lot of recent tests is NP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ

I (55%)
S (82%)