• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New MBTI Test Online: Try it Out!

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Got ENTP.

Definitely not. I think some of the questions are very drastic. Makes either one of the opposing functions seem extreme and off.

Like Orange-Appled, I think from this question I'd choose either, because really, while I respect the process when it's necessary, sometimes it gets in the way and squeezes the life of the journey there.

Additionally, Like Freeky, I'm one of those 'filled out people' so maybe some more probing questions would help.

G

garbage

Took it again, got INFP this time around. The only remark I have is about this:
Product-oriented. I focus on what needs to be done, and I impose the necessary structure to get it done.
Process-oriented. I resist structure I see as suffocating, e.g. by not allowing for new information.

I often focus on the product, or the "why are we doing what we're doing?" I organize and structure to the extent that I need to in order to accomplish a goal, but to organize beyond that is stifling and unnecessary to me. So, as it stands, both options are true of me.

Maybe for the second option, "I tend to see most structure as suffocating, e.g. by not allowing for new information, and prefer instead to allow the product to evolve on its own" (or similar) would be a 'better' phrasing?

Kekira

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
I got INFJ although when I read the description of that type I thought it sounded a lot like me. The first time I took it I got INTJ.

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You have now completed the Jung Type test.
Your personality code is: I-N-T-P.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFP. This seems to be a good quiz.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I can't remember whether or not I've taken this test before, but I got ISTJ.

I will say that I really enjoyed the questions. They seemed more specific and not as vague and ambiguous as a lot of tests out there. It would nice to see the results in terms of percentages, though.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your personality code is: I-N-T-J.

source - http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php

My favorite famous examples in the above link:
Isaac Newton
Friedrich Nietzsche
Isaac Asimov
John Nash
Nikola Tesla
Stephen Hawking

About INTJs

•Tenacious visionaries, oriented towards action
•Amongst the types with the highest average IQ
•Strongly linked to the Narcissistic personality
•Somewhat linked to the Compulsive personality
•More common in men than in women
•Repress their Extroverted Sensing function, which means they may lose touch with factual realities and fail to adapt their opinions accordingly

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This question:
"The world would be a better place if more people:

Used their head.
Had their heart in the right place." :
Both. Neither is better than the other. The world would be a better place if people balanced their heads and their hearts. Using your head without compassion is often destructive, and using your heart without rationality is often useless (and sometimes destructive as well). A head-centered perspective is changed with rational arguments, and a heart centered perspective is changed with feeling. But the truth is made up of both, so until someone has both perspectives, they won't know the truth. Just sayin. What am I going to choose though?
...I'm going to say "used their head" because even if people disagree, if they dialogue with one another their perspectives can be changed in a much less destructive manner than fighting over values.

It said ENTJ. And I'm iNfj. Or XNXX. I'm pretty sure I'm not ENTJ because I dated one for awhile, and I'm seeing one now, and I'm not as productive or decisive as either. I'd really like to be that productive though; but I usually live in my head and either think about ideas or converse with imaginary people. (Of course, if I could converse with real people, that would be preferable.) I'm not sure how my answers to the questions said E.

W

WALMART

I had to stop at the question, "The world would be a better place if......"

I don't think either of the options presented would make it a better or worse place.

My type will forever be ambiguous.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your personality code is:*I-N-F-J.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got INFP - but without the percentages that doesn't mean as much as it would with them.