Sniffles

I got INFJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I got INTP. I usually test INTP, but I am INFP.

As usual, the feeling questions weren't very good. I can't relate to feeling when it makes people out to be dishonest softies running on emotion

While I don't agree with all the typings, over all, the INFP celeb list is more relatable.

Question about the product/process question, assuming the process answer was geared for P types: Do other Ps feel process or product oriented?

I would say I am product-oriented, but for the reasons given for the process-oriented answer. I don't care about the process; how you get there is less important to me than simply getting there. This is why I dislike structure & rules which dictate one way to do something, especially when it could be faster/better. This is also why I am generally a "play before work" person, as I want to reduce my work time/effort to as little as possible, because I don't really enjoy the process. As long as it gets done & is done well, then I don't see why it matters if I follow a procedure or take less time on it than others....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I got INTP. I usually test INTP, but I am INFP.

As usual, the feeling questions weren't very good. I can't relate to feeling when it makes people out to be dishonest softies running on emotion
    "Dishonest softies"? Then show me what comes across as a dishonest softy in the following questions from this test -

"The world would be a better place if more people: Had their heart in the right place."
    "Whose genius would you rather have? Shakespeare." (Would it be more honest to choose Einstein if you're a feeler?)
    "In resolving conflicts, which approach do you more often find yourself taking? A kind-hearted approach based on personal understanding and good faith."
    "Logical analysis is a valuable tool, but some people seem sadly oblivious to its limitations."
    "When others communicate, I more often get distracted when they: Demonstrate disregard for others' feelings or unawareness of their own feelings."
    "Find yourself so sympathetic to her distress that you may find yourself glossing over what she did wrong?"
    "I am more often dismayed because someone is being: Cold and offensive."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    "Dishonest softies"? Then show me what comes across as a dishonest softy in the following questions from this test -

"The world would be a better place if more people: Had their heart in the right place."
    "Whose genius would you rather have? Shakespeare." (Would it be more honest to choose Einstein if you're a feeler?)
    "In resolving conflicts, which approach do you more often find yourself taking? A kind-hearted approach based on personal understanding and good faith."
    "Logical analysis is a valuable tool, but some people seem sadly oblivious to its limitations."
    "When others communicate, I more often get distracted when they: Demonstrate disregard for others' feelings or unawareness of their own feelings."
    "Find yourself so sympathetic to her distress that you may find yourself glossing over what she did wrong?"
    "I am more often dismayed because someone is being: Cold and offensive."
    I scored INFP the first time I took that test. Some of the T responses seemed rather coldhearted so I didn't choose them. I self type as INTP although lately I've been seriously considering INFP as a possibility.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I scored INFP the first time I took that test. Some of the T responses seemed rather coldhearted so I didn't choose them. I self type as INTP although lately I've been seriously considering INFP as a possibility.
    Nobody has said you have to be "this type" versus "that type." It's all just based on scores on a scale from 0 to infinity.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

To be fair, you must consider the T answers too (see spoiler below). It's the contrast that is a part of the problem, because it creates a context where the Feeling answer sounds like it does not involve rational reason, but is instead about sentimental emotional reactions. I chose the Feeling answer where it is bolded, for the record.

I put this in spoilers, for obvious reasons:

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

To be fair, you must consider the T answers too (see spoiler below). It's the contrast that is a part of the problem, because it creates a context where the Feeling answer sounds like it does not involve rational reason, but is instead about sentimental emotional reactions. I chose the Feeling answer where it is bolded, for the record.

I totally agree here. I chose a lot of these F answers because they're very accurate.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You're using emotional reasoning. Of course. Taking things personally is part of it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

You're using emotional reasoning. Of course. Taking things personally is part of it.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Nice.

In fact, I don't look at those questions the same way.