MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Your personality code is: I-N-T-P.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Some of the same concerns as usehername... But anyways I scored ENFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I scored as ENFP.

I think turned out so wrong for two reasons:
    1. Being raised in a politeness centered culture, I think your F/T divides were too harsh. If there's less on the line I'm more likely to answer logically instead of imagining the huge fallout/repercussions of transgressing cultural norms by being a robot in a feely culture. Logical people logically want to avoid catastrophic drama emo moments. Can you soften them so that my cultural mores don't override logical preferences?
    2. A lot of your J/P divides didn't seem to accurately deal with Ni. A lot of times I chose P type answers because I didn't care about the practical consequences, which is more of an SJ rather than NJ thing.

IDK why I scored E.

Enneagram
    5w4

I got INTP. The "ineffective vs inflexible leader" question, as someone mentioned, was difficult to answer. I may hate giving orders...but if it's a choice between being a waste of space and being tough, I'd rather be the latter.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    GONE

Oh about Ann Coulter shes such a fucking nut I dont know what type would wantto claim her. But INTJ makes sense shes a classic paranoid (not very smart) crackpot with crazy off the wall ideas that have the sophistication of jumbled kindergarten alphabet blocks. And why is she always wearing so little clothing on daytimr talk shows? It cracks me up when Kathy Griffin (ENFP?) makes fun of her. I just thought it was funny and it gave me an "aha!" moment. Next time an INTJ starts going off about how their type is super logical and smart Im going to throw Ann Coulter in their typing face. Haha! She reminds me of a real life Dale Gribble from the show King of the Hill because shes such a character and so loudly proclaims her crazy theories as truth.

Didnt mean to derail just wanted to explain my comment before >_<
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    xNxx

^ ^ ^
    Ha ha! Hilarious. : )

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm INFP and got INFP. Some questions I answered with something I guess would belong to a T or a J, specially a T, but I'm still INFP. I'm quite annoyed when people say others are wrong while giving impossible solutions to a problem - it's nonsense and unfair with who is really trying to do something (it's just something I've been seeing a lot these days ¬¬).

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I was stuck on the one about thinking as I talk because talking helps me to think, because talking does help me to think but I can't think and talk simultaneously.
    Aren't you over-analyzing some of these questions? "Talking helps me think" is a 100% extraverted trait.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Aren't you over-analyzing some of these questions? "Talking helps me think" is a 100% extraverted trait.
    It's not overanalyzing if I don't just automatically know which way that trait is to be interpreted. Blackwater said to share our thoughts

Ohh okay it was a two-part question.... well what do you do when you come across a question where one part is totally right and the other is totally wrong?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    It's not overanalyzing if I don't just automatically know which way that trait is to be interpreted. Blackwater said to share our thoughts

Ohh okay it was a two-part question.... well what do you do when you come across a question where one part is totally right and the other is totally wrong?
    It's not possible to talk without thinking unless you want a word salad as a result. Introverts want to ponder their statements before making them, extraverts don't.

The question is just pointing out the difference between thinking before you talk and thinking while you talk. You say you can't think and talk at the same time. But you can to an extent, in fact, you have to in order to avoid creating a word salad.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    It's not possible to talk without thinking unless you want a word salad as a result. Introverts want to ponder their statements before making them, extraverts don't.

The question is just pointing out the difference between thinking before you talk and thinking while you talk. You say you can't think and talk at the same time. But you can to an extent, in fact, you have to in order to avoid creating a word salad.
    I talk as I'm thinking.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so