First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Abstract Sequential - 48
    Concrete Random - 40
    Abstract Random - 16
    Concrete Sequential - 16
    Just looking at your scores and thought, "It appears that the scores on this bear out INTJ." My thinking is that abstract sequential is your highest score and Ni is so important to INTJ, could it be that AS=Ni? And could it be that in your case that CR acts like Te? Just made me curious, because at first glance one might think that AS and CR were sort of opposite ends of the spectrum, but maybe when combined together, they blend into some sort of NiTe combo.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

20: Concrete Sequential (CS)
    44: Abstract Sequential (AS)
    48: Abstract Random (AR)
    52: Concrete Random (CR)

Took the other test too, still a preference towards CS and then AS in that order. I feel that what they really measure is my Ne and Te though.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Abstract Random (AR) = 56
    Concrete Random (CR) = 32
    Abstract Sequential (AS) = 20
    Concrete Sequential (CS) = 12

Like don't sequence I.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Concrete Sequential (CS)- 16
    Abstract Sequential (AS)- 44
    Abstract Random (AR)- 28
    Concrete Random (CR)- 32

Wow weirdness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Beauty View Post
    Concrete Sequential (CS)- 16
    Abstract Sequential (AS)- 44
    Abstract Random (AR)- 28
    Concrete Random (CR)- 32

Wow weirdness.
    As a sidenote, I'm curious how this relates to Gulenko's cognitive styles, like I can imagine vortical-synergistic thinkers being more inclined towards AR. Then again, I question the validity of measuring people's cognition based on having individuals identifying words that are meant to represent their cognition.

Eh, on a sidenote, I was thinking that they aren't measuring your cognition as much as they are measuring your problem-solving style. And I retook the test when I tried to be a bit more picky with the words:
    CS 4
    AS 40
    AR 20
    CR 32

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Just looking at your scores and thought, "It appears that the scores on this bear out INTJ." My thinking is that abstract sequential is your highest score and Ni is so important to INTJ, could it be that AS=Ni? And could it be that in your case that CR acts like Te? Just made me curious, because at first glance one might think that AS and CR were sort of opposite ends of the spectrum, but maybe when combined together, they blend into some sort of NiTe combo.
    Perhaps CR does act like Te in this case. Reading the descriptions though, I think each fits quite neatly with the 4 temperaments.

AS = NT
    AR = NF
    CS = SJ
    CR = SP

But AS is quite NiTe in itself from the description. CR works as my Se, I would think. After all, Ni and Se need each other to function.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

CR sounds more ne. It's for "experimenting" for crying out loud.

Could I actually be an ENTP? Hm...

CR = 40
    AS = 36
    CS = 28
    AR = 20

I wish they gave more detailed descriptions.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Perhaps CR does act like Te in this case. Reading the descriptions though, I think each fits quite neatly with the 4 temperaments.

AS = NT
    AR = NF
    CS = SJ
    CR = SP

But AS is quite NiTe in itself from the description. CR works as my Se, I would think. After all, Ni and Se need each other to function.
    Please bear with me as I walk through this and figure it out, because now my curiosity is peeked Intuition, by its very nature, is abstract, meaning non-tangible. Now, to take in information abstractly one would have to take it in intuitively. So therefore, if a person's thought processes were to be abstract [either followed by S or R] then that person would inheriently be an intuitive person. Then it would stand to reason that all Ns should be predominantly either AS or AR and all Sensors should be either predominantly CS or CR. I'm not saying that an N can never use a CS or CR thinking style, but that it is not their perferred way of thinking. I am leading up to something here, so please bear with me.

Now, if we establish that all N's, including INFPs, INFJs, INTPs, INTJs, ENFPs, ENFJs, & ENTPs are going to be some sort of Abstract thinker, then the next task is to determine if they process the information in a random or sequential fashion. Now, then if AS = NT, then that would include Ne/Ti and Ni/Te. INFJs have a Ni as their dominant function and Fe as their perferred way of dealing with what Ni produces. However, INFJs often, especially those over thirty, are often very adept at using Ti, so adept, in fact, that they often wind up in scientific fields and work right alongside INTJ counterparts without anyone really noting the difference. Therefore, I think that this particular NF, especially if they were ennegram 5, would stand a very solid chance of having an AS perferred thinking style. I also think that it is possible for some INFPs, especially those who have a fairly balanced use of their functions to be an AS perferred style. I'm saying it's not the rule, not the norm, but rather the exceptions and it is not impossible.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

SingSmileShine

12 Concrete Sequential
    4 Abstract Sequential
    52 Abstract Random
    48 Concrete Random

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Concrete Random - 44
    Abstract Random - 40