• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Mini Tests

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

KDude

I got SEI on the first test (ISFp). Not sure about that. SLI's similar.

edit: Yes, the Slide Consulting site is kind of funny. Yes, I'm a mix of Angelina Jolie and Mr. Bean :coffee:

N

NPcomplete

I got IEI (INFp?) on the first and INTj on the 40 questions test. It's funny because I tested as INTp on another one.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First one (taken thanks to GoogleTranslate!):
Your type, - Dostoevsky (EII)
You are perfectly good at human relationships. Prefer to communicate in a short psychological distance, we can say - "chamber" people. The relationship between other people can see better than the attitude of people towards you. Avoid outright hostility to be someone else. You are a tireless creator of good, warm human relationships. The most difficult situation ethically, including conflict, do not put you in a dead end, but merely serve as a stimulus for creative solutions to the complications.

Good ability to see the people, their personality, strengths, weaknesses, and the makings for the future, and you know it the better, longer and more familiar with the man.

Know how to listen carefully, spoke out very tactfully. Keenly feel the pain of others, sympathy, can not stand violence in any form whatsoever. Man takes this as it is, in fact, keep the free development of personality. Do you think that people - the greatest value, and all must be subordinate to the good man to be as small as possible in light of the suffering and more happy and bright.

Strive to be fair and objective, to understand the root causes, the mechanism of phenomena: why everything happens, and not otherwise. Had an interest in physical sciences: mathematics, physics, generally to the scientific way of thinking as to maximize an objective and logical, scientific truth.

In cases when it comes to exercise willpower, "put pressure" on the person to put forward strict requirements, you may have doubts and torments of whether you should be doing, whether it is in such form and so, therefore, almost always give in, but do not can avoid doubt about the strong-willed manifestations - now because of what is often slighted.

Vitally important for you is to understand whether or not appropriate, an advantage or disadvantage of particular things or actions. Love to listen to advice on these issues, but use them only if you feel that the counselor is really well versed in these matters. For these people, sympathize, and see them in support.

Particular importance is attached to beauty. Any assessment of the phenomenon from the standpoint of how it is aesthetically pleasing, "check out" its harmony. On this aspect of the high hopes, find in him the support and energy source for future activity.

Second one I got:
ILI - Intuitive Logical Introtim
"Critic"
Strong functions: introverted intuitionextraverted logic

Primary type message:
ILI - Recognizing underlying processes and deriving benefit from them.

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i got ILI on the first one, IEI on the second.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ILE on the first, ILI on the second.

I'm actually an LII.

Well, it got the NT temperament part right.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The first one I got: (Your type, - Balzac (OR))
What a fantastic translator. Basically, ИЛИ which I assume to be ILI based on phonetics.

I got ILI in the second one.

IEI (INFp) on the first one and EII (INFj) on the second. :-/

Silveresque

My results on the 40 question test:

ISTP(Gabin) - 240
INTJ(Robespierre) - 230
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 225
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 215
ISFP(Dumas) - 215
INTP(Balzac) - 205
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 200
ENTP(Don Quixote) - 170
ESFJ(Hugo) - 155
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 155
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 150
INFP(Yesenin) - 150
ESTP(Zhukov) - 145
ESFP(Napoleon) - 145
ENTJ(Jack London) - 140
ENFP(Huxley) - 140

Interesting. INFP was one of my lowest scores. And I got ISTj and INTj on the other two tests, so maybe my socionics type is different?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

[MENTION=9903]RevilsZero:[/MENTION]

ISTP's in Socionics are actually Si-dom's though descriptions of what Si are differ from the Jungian version so the correlation can definitely exist, but is not wholly there.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The test...

Lies!! Like a car dealer! I Googled.

Yes indeed, LIE is Logical Intuitive Extrarim... or ENTj. But it's very important to remember that socionics type is not the same as MBTI type. The last letter is decapitalized, the functions turn into shapes, and everything gets kind of funny from there :tongue: (pretty much the 'functions' have slightly different meanings in socionics)

Finally took that long one linked in the second post.

ENTP(Don Quixote) - 195
ENTJ(Jack London) - 190
INTJ(Robespierre) - 175
INTP(Balzac) - 155
INFP(Yesenin) - 150
ENFP(Huxley) - 145
ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 135
ESFJ(Hugo) - 135
INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 130
ESTP(Zhukov) - 120
ISFP(Dumas) - 105
ENFJ(Hamlet) - 100
ISTP(Gabin) - 100
ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 100
ESFP(Napoleon) - 80
ISFJ(Dreiser) - 65

(What exactly is up with these associated names anyway?)

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Lol I got INFj as usual. I'm not an MBTI INFP though, that's comically wrong. I'd probably be IEE in Socionics though (I don't relate to Socionics Se).