INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Default Short Test of Musical Preferences

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests...rences-stompr/

Reflective & Complex

81% Reflective-Complex, 44% Intense-Rebellious, 67% Upbeat-Conventional and 70% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Reflective and Complex dimension projects a broad spectrum of both positive and negative emotions that is quite complex in structure.

The Reflective and Complex dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, self-perceived intelligence, verbal (but not analytic) ability, and political liberalism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and athleticism. These correlations, along with item-level analyses of the Big Five [Personality] Inventory, suggest that individuals who enjoy listening to reflective and complex music tend to be inventive, have active imaginations, value aesthetic experiences, consider themselves to be intelligent, tolerant of others, and reject conservative ideals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

This test is impossible. Alanis Morisette and REM as alternative? It's confusing. Bjork as electro/dance? A category called international/foreign and Im supposed to answer "i like it" or "i don't like it"?

Well, i got "Energetic and Rhythmic"

69% Reflective complex, 81% Intense rebellious, 17% upbeat conventional, 85% energetic rhythmic

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension exhibits comparatively less positive and negative emotion, is moderately energetic, and tends to place greater emphasis on rhythm.

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension was positively related to Extraversion, Agreeableness, flirtatiousness, liberalism, self-perceived attractiveness, and athleticism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and conservatism. Thus, individuals who enjoy Energetic and Rhythmic music tend to be talkative, full of energy, are forgiving, see themselves as physically attractive, and tend to eschew conservative ideals.

Intense & Rebellious

47% Reflective-Complex, 75% Intense-Rebellious, 46% Upbeat-Conventional and 65% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Intense and Rebellious dimension displays moderately complex structure and intense negative emotions.

The Intense and Rebellious dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, athleticism, self-perceived intelligence, and verbal ability. Interestingly, despite previous findings that this dimension contains music that emphasizes negative emotions, individuals who prefer music in this dimension do not appear to display signs of neuroticism or disagreeableness. Overall, individuals who prefer intense and rebellious music tend to be curious about different things, enjoy taking risks, are physically active, and consider themselves intelligent.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Energetic & Rhythmic
    56% Reflective-Complex, 75% Intense-Rebellious, 58% Upbeat-Conventional and 80% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension exhibits comparatively less positive and negative emotion, is moderately energetic, and tends to place greater emphasis on rhythm.

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension was positively related to Extraversion, Agreeableness, flirtatiousness, liberalism, self-perceived attractiveness, and athleticism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and conservatism. Thus, individuals who enjoy Energetic and Rhythmic music tend to be talkative, full of energy, are forgiving, see themselves as physically attractive, and tend to eschew conservative ideals.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Intense & Rebellious

59% Reflective-Complex, 69% Intense-Rebellious, 50% Upbeat-Conventional and 65% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Intense and Rebellious dimension displays moderately complex structure and intense negative emotions.

The Intense and Rebellious dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, athleticism, self-perceived intelligence, and verbal ability. Interestingly, despite previous findings that this dimension contains music that emphasizes negative emotions, individuals who prefer music in this dimension do not appear to display signs of neuroticism or disagreeableness. Overall, individuals who prefer intense and rebellious music tend to be curious about different things, enjoy taking risks, are physically active, and consider themselves intelligent.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    This test is impossible. Alanis Morisette and REM as alternative? It's confusing. Bjork as electro/dance? A category called international/foreign and Im supposed to answer "i like it" or "i don't like it"?

I actually quit the test in the middle; if they put Fatboy Slim and Bjork together, and put Bach and Beethoven together, and put REM and Alanis Morisette together, then I don't trust their results even remotely. After all, in each pair that I listed, there is an artist that I love and an artist that I don't love.

It would have been a better test if they'd used music samples.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Energetic & Rhythmic

59% Reflective-Complex, 50% Intense-Rebellious, 38% Upbeat-Conventional and 65% Energetic-Rhythmic!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Reflective & Complex

81% Reflective-Complex, 50% Intense-Rebellious, 29% Upbeat-Conventional and 75% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Reflective and Complex dimension projects a broad spectrum of both positive and negative emotions that is quite complex in structure.

The Reflective and Complex dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, self-perceived intelligence, verbal (but not analytic) ability, and political liberalism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and athleticism. These correlations, along with item-level analyses of the Big Five [Personality] Inventory, suggest that individuals who enjoy listening to reflective and complex music tend to be inventive, have active imaginations, value aesthetic experiences, consider themselves to be intelligent, tolerant of others, and reject conservative ideals.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Intense & Rebellious
    78% Reflective-Complex, 94% Intense-Rebellious, 71% Upbeat-Conventional and 75% Energetic-Rhythmic!

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Intense & Rebellious

59% Reflective-Complex, 81% Intense-Rebellious, 33% Upbeat-Conventional and 35% Energetic-Rhythmic!

lol at the suggested music, I just ignored it.
    5 3 9