User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Intense & Rebellious

78% Reflective-Complex, 88% Intense-Rebellious, 46% Upbeat-Conventional and 75% Energetic-Rhythmic!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Intense & Rebellious

47% Reflective-Complex, 94% Intense-Rebellious, 42% Upbeat-Conventional and 35% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Intense and Rebellious dimension displays moderately complex structure and intense negative emotions.

The Intense and Rebellious dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, athleticism, self-perceived intelligence, and verbal ability. Interestingly, despite previous findings that this dimension contains music that emphasizes negative emotions, individuals who prefer music in this dimension do not appear to display signs of neuroticism or disagreeableness. Overall, individuals who prefer intense and rebellious music tend to be curious about different things, enjoy taking risks, are physically active, and consider themselves intelligent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Reflective & Complex

63% Reflective-Complex, 56% Intense-Rebellious, 42% Upbeat-Conventional and 50% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Reflective and Complex dimension projects a broad spectrum of both positive and negative emotions that is quite complex in structure.

The Reflective and Complex dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, self-perceived intelligence, verbal (but not analytic) ability, and political liberalism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and athleticism. These correlations, along with item-level analyses of the Big Five [Personality] Inventory, suggest that individuals who enjoy listening to reflective and complex music tend to be inventive, have active imaginations, value aesthetic experiences, consider themselves to be intelligent, tolerant of others, and reject conservative ideals.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Intense & Rebellious

66% Reflective-Complex, 81% Intense-Rebellious, 58% Upbeat-Conventional and 40% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Intense and Rebellious dimension displays moderately complex structure and intense negative emotions.

The Intense and Rebellious dimension was positively related to Openness to New Experiences, athleticism, self-perceived intelligence, and verbal ability. Interestingly, despite previous findings that this dimension contains music that emphasizes negative emotions, individuals who prefer music in this dimension do not appear to display signs of neuroticism or disagreeableness. Overall, individuals who prefer intense and rebellious music tend to be curious about different things, enjoy taking risks, are physically active, and consider themselves intelligent.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Your result for Short Test Of Music Preferences (STOMP-R) ...
    Energetic & Rhythmic
    66% Reflective-Complex, 56% Intense-Rebellious, 17% Upbeat-Conventional and 70% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension exhibits comparatively less positive and negative emotion, is moderately energetic, and tends to place greater emphasis on rhythm.
    The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension was positively related to Extraversion, Agreeableness, flirtatiousness, liberalism, self-perceived attractiveness, and athleticism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and conservatism. Thus, individuals who enjoy Energetic and Rhythmic music tend to be talkative, full of energy, are forgiving, see themselves as physically attractive, and tend to eschew conservative ideals.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Upbeat & Conventional

The Upbeat and Conventional dimension expresses predominantly positive emotions, is simple in structure, and is moderately energetic.

The external correlates of the Upbeat and Conventional dimension reveal positive correlations with Extraversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, conservatism, self-perceived physical attractiveness, and athleticism and negative correlations with Openness to New Experiences, social dominance orientation, liberalism, and verbal ability. Our analyses suggest that individuals who enjoy listening to upbeat and conventional music are cheerful, socially outgoing, reliable, enjoy helping others, see themselves as physically attractive, and tend to be relatively conventional.

I agree that I prefer upbeat music but I protest upbeat being positively correlated with stupidity. I was only 2 percentage points from Reflective-Complex - my favorite music is both upbeat and reflective.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

50% Reflective-Complex, 63% Intense-Rebellious, 54% Upbeat-Conventional and 55% Energetic-Rhythmic!

I get to be an ISTP!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Energetic & Rhythmic
    78% Reflective-Complex, 75% Intense-Rebellious, 63% Upbeat-Conventional and 80% Energetic-Rhythmic!

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Energetic & Rhythmic
    47% Reflective-Complex, 44% Intense-Rebellious, 42% Upbeat-Conventional and 55% Energetic-Rhythmic!

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension exhibits comparatively less positive and negative emotion, is moderately energetic, and tends to place greater emphasis on rhythm.

The Energetic and Rhythmic dimension was positively related to Extraversion, Agreeableness, flirtatiousness, liberalism, self-perceived attractiveness, and athleticism and negatively related to social dominance orientation and conservatism. Thus, individuals who enjoy Energetic and Rhythmic music tend to be talkative, full of energy, are forgiving, see themselves as physically attractive, and tend to eschew conservative ideals.

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf