MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default The Manipulation Test

The Manipulation Test

This result literally made me lol. So now I'm a man, and I'm just as easily manipulated as I am a manipulator?

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

55 Damsel, 11 Hero, 35 Messiah, 6 Husk, 6 Analyst, 14 Normal and 18 Lamb.

"And then leaning on your window sill

He'll say one day you caused his will

To weaken with your love and warmth and shelter

And then taking from his wallet

An old schedule of trains, he'll say

I told you when I came I was a stranger

I told you when I came I was a stranger."

Originally this category was called "Damsel in Distress". It was changed when two things became apparent: 1. It's the most common category for men; 2. Men get this category more often than women.

Freedom is what matters to you. Why does everyone want to control you or make you feel bad. You told them how you were. Nothing is your fault. Stop being mean. I'm innocent, hurt and lost. I need to get away from all of you. Here is someone new who is much nicer, or at least more convenient. lol...heh...um...

Essentially you're a messiah in disguise. You're point of view is the same deep down. You are all about yourself and you lack empathy. If female, you probably become completely infatuated by Fallen heroes, and then are disappointed or move on. If male, you probably just get sick of the nagging, or the pressure you feel. TOTALLY UNTRUE.

On the plus side, your actions are probably strongly governed by a sense of conscience, or at least caution. You probably warn people what you're like. You probably make people feel great about themselves - for a while at least. You're probably reasonably self-aware, though you feel helpless or compelled to do what you do, so you don't have a corresponding sense of reponsibility.

You are often pretty distressed. A sense of caution doesn't mix well with the drama you instigate. Being ultimately completely selfish and deceitful in your dealings with others doesn't sit well with your conscience. You never ever take responsibility though, and any attempts to make you do so are seen as an attack. You might be pretty ruthless about quashing that attack, depending on how strong your conscience is. On a deeper level too, you are unhappy and generally unsatisfied. Yes and no.

You're probably the most successfully manipulative type there is on this, since you are a lot less obviously dangerous than the messiah, and a lot more cautious. You're probably not nearly so brutal as the messiah though. You're probably fall in love very quickly. And you're motivated by wanting the person you love to know how amazingly special they are. It's just that you might fall in love several times a day... UNTRUE!!

If you're a female, your ideal match is a fallen hero. In the actual genuine sense, not simply the name of the class here. The only way (s)he's going to stay perfect is by dying for you. That way you can love them forever. Otherwise they'll disappoint when they fail to satisfy your every need. Then they'll become your minion, or your persecutor, or possibly simply irrelevant. Another suitable term for you would be 'femme fatale'. You are probably very seductive; probably in a subtle manner.

You are reasonably easy to manipulate by the wrong person. Your boundaries probably switch between shutting out almost everything, and being almost completely open. You might find yourself choosing the wrong hero one day, and being subject to revenge, or simply being crushed. Or you might simply run into the wrong place when you run from them. This unfortunately would just strengthen your view of yourself as a victim. True!

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Well-adjusted
    25 Damsel, 12 Hero, 15 Messiah, 4 Husk, 9 Analyst, 34 Normal and 19 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path

And if you start to slide,

Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...

Give a little whistle (whistle)...

And always let you conscience be your guide."

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

MBTI
    ENTP

Interesting! Here's my result, though I don't agree with all of it:

Messiah

46 Damsel, 10 Hero, 60 Messiah, 15 Husk, 11 Analyst, 7 Normal and 3 Lamb.

"Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline

How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

You dont consider yourself easily manipulated. You consider easily manipulated people to be fools deserving of what they get. <--- Quite a bit harsher than I would have put it, though.
    You manipulate others a lot, and you are pretty ruthless about achieving your own aims, which are ultimately all about you. You have no sense of responsibility, and no empathy. Not remotely true.

You are probably very charismatic, when you want to be, or very intimidating. You do attract believers, in the genuine sense of the word. You probably usually win.

You're completely wrong. I don't mean morally, or that you've probably major mental issues, though both of these are true. I mean that someone who knows what buttons to push will find you very easy to manipulate. Arrogance is probably your defining feature at the end of the day. This makes you highly complacent in your dealings with others, once your ego is being flattered in the right way.

At least you're interesting. You're quite likely to achieve fame - or notoriety. Even more likely is that you'll achieve the former - then follow it with the latter. One way or another you're likely to end up at an extreme. You're the most likely to become a celebrity, as well as the most likely to become a convict. Maybe you'll be both at the same time.

As for the Messiah label: As well as your ability to get people to believe in you, there's a higher chance that you are very religious. Even if you're an atheist, you probably have great zeal for that. Whatever you do believe in, you believe in it very strongly.

Your ideal match is a lamb to the slaughter. That sounds boooooorrring !

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I can't believe I got this...

Well-adjusted

24 Damsel, 12 Hero, 14 Messiah, 20 Husk, 24 Analyst, 31 Normal and 6 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Ginkgo

Psycho Analyst
    22 Damsel, 18 Hero, 16 Messiah, 20 Husk, 36 Analyst, 18 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"So don't come in here walkin'

So innocent and talkin'

Tryin' to make conversation

'Cause I know and you know

That I know what you're here for"

You're probably quite experienced in unhealthy relationships, but have learned from them, or still are learning. You're probably quite a rational person, as well as experienced, so you should be difficult to manipulate. You might have baggage, or still have issues in yourself, though this is not necessarily the case. You've a strong sense of responsibility, and acknowledge your own part in the bad relationships and happenings that you've probably been involved in. You've analysed the psychos, including yourself.

There is probably a chance of husks getting this result too, if the lesson you've learned has been simply not to trust at all. There is probably even a chance of narcissists who are focused on their own brains or knowledge scoring this incorrectly too. One way or another, you are probably quite aware, and difficult to manipulate.

You probably want to meet well-adjusted people now. You might. You might find more in common with other psycho-analysts though, and a lot more to talk about.

Well-adjusted

9 Damsel, 3 Hero, 12 Messiah, 7 Husk, 13 Analyst, 60 Normal and 3 Lamb.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I am well adjusted!

And I'm kind of surprised
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

39 Damsel, 12 Hero, 27 Messiah, 9 Husk, 18 Analyst, 19 Normal and 7 Lamb.

"And then leaning on your window sill
    He'll say one day you caused his will
    To weaken with your love and warmth and shelter
    And then taking from his wallet
    An old schedule of trains, he'll say
    I told you when I came I was a stranger
    I told you when I came I was a stranger."

Originally this category was called "Damsel in Distress". It was changed when two things became apparent: 1. It's the most common category for men; 2. Men get this category more often than women.

Freedom is what matters to you. Why does everyone want to control you or make you feel bad. You told them how you were. Nothing is your fault. Stop being mean. I'm innocent, hurt and lost. I need to get away from all of you. Here is someone new who is much nicer, or at least more convenient.

Essentially you're a messiah in disguise. You're point of view is the same deep down. You are all about yourself and you lack empathy. If female, you probably become completely infatuated by Fallen heroes, and then are disappointed or move on. If male, you probably just get sick of the nagging, or the pressure you feel.

On the plus side, your actions are probably strongly governed by a sense of conscience, or at least caution. You probably warn people what you're like. You probably make people feel great about themselves - for a while at least. You're probably reasonably self-aware, though you feel helpless or compelled to do what you do, so you don't have a corresponding sense of reponsibility.

You are often pretty distressed. A sense of caution doesn't mix well with the drama you instigate. Being ultimately completely selfish and deceitful in your dealings with others doesn't sit well with your conscience. You never ever take responsibility though, and any attempts to make you do so are seen as an attack. You might be pretty ruthless about quashing that attack, depending on how strong your conscience is. On a deeper level too, you are unhappy and generally unsatisfied.

You're probably the most successfully manipulative type there is on this, since you are a lot less obviously dangerous than the messiah, and a lot more cautious. You're probably not nearly so brutal as the messiah though. You're probably fall in love very quickly. And you're motivated by wanting the person you love to know how amazingly special they are. It's just that you might fall in love several times a day...

If you're a female, your ideal match is a fallen hero. In the actual genuine sense, not simply the name of the class here. The only way (s)he's going to stay perfect is by dying for you. That way you can love them forever. Otherwise they'll disappoint when they fail to satisfy your every need. Then they'll become your minion, or your persecutor, or possibly simply irrelevant. Another suitable term for you would be 'femme fatale'. You are probably very seductive; probably in a subtle manner.

You are reasonably easy to manipulate by the wrong person. Your boundaries probably switch between shutting out almost everything, and being almost completely open. You might find yourself choosing the wrong hero one day, and being subject to revenge, or simply being crushed. Or you might simply run into the wrong place when you run from them. This unfortunately would just strengthen your view of yourself as a victim.

Edit: I'm going to cling to the fact that i got 19 normal. SOME PART OF ME IS NORMAL DAMMIT.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Well-adjusted

11 Damsel, 9 Hero, 31 Messiah, 12 Husk, 23 Analyst, 45 Normal and 0 Lamb.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well-adjusted
    10 Damsel, 17 Hero, 4 Messiah, 9 Husk, 33 Analyst, 43 Normal and 3 Lamb.

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft