• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Manipulation Test

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well adjusted here.

Yeah, right.

wolfy

awsm
Well-adjusted

25 Damsel, 22 Hero, 33 Messiah, 3 Husk, 16 Analyst, 38 Normal and 3 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path

And if you start to slide,

Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...

Give a little whistle (whistle)...

And always let you conscience be your guide."

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Husk

34 Damsel, 5 Hero, 22 Messiah, 36 Husk, 3 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I've built walls
A fortress deep and mighty
That none may penetrate
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
I am a rock
I am an island"

A husk - as in a hard shell. You have very very rigid boundaries. You keep everyone at a distance, and probably trust no one really. You are probably withdrawn and very unhappy as a result. You are also probably next to impossible to manipulate...unless the emptiness becomes too much and you change into one of the other types. That's quite likely to happen. You probably aren't manipulative yourself either. A rock would be another suitable term for this.

This is a pretty normal state to be in at times - especially if you recently experienced loss, or were let down or betrayed. It is best if this is just a phase, and a transient one though. The thing about husks is that they contain seeds...
Same here.
(I always liked that song.)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This must be an exaggeration :tongue:

Messiah
48 Damsel, 22 Hero, 51 Messiah, 6 Husk, 10 Analyst, 20 Normal and 0 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline

How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

You dont consider yourself easily manipulated. You consider easily manipulated people to be fools deserving of what they get. You manipulate others a lot, and you are pretty ruthless about achieving your own aims, which are ultimately all about you. You have no sense of responsibility, and no empathy. You are probably very charismatic, when you want to be, or very intimidating. You do attract believers, in the genuine sense of the word. You probably usually win.

You're completely wrong. I don't mean morally, or that you've probably major mental issues, though both of these are true. I mean that someone who knows what buttons to push will find you very easy to manipulate. Arrogance is probably your defining feature at the end of the day. This makes you highly complacent in your dealings with others, once your ego is being flattered in the right way.

At least you're interesting. You're quite likely to achieve fame - or notoriety. Even more likely is that you'll achieve the former - then follow it with the latter. One way or another you're likely to end up at an extreme. You're the most likely to become a celebrity, as well as the most likely to become a convict. Maybe you'll be both at the same time.

As for the Messiah label: As well as your ability to get people to believe in you, there's a higher chance that you are very religious. Even if you're an atheist, you probably have great zeal for that. Whatever you do believe in, you believe in it very strongly.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What a strange test....

Well-adjusted
25 Damsel, 3 Hero, 18 Messiah, 5 Husk, 20 Analyst, 52 Normal and 6 Lamb.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your result for Manipulation Test: How easily are you manipulated? ...

Well-adjusted
39 Normal, 29 Damsel, 21 Analyst, 17 Hero, 19 Messiah, 9 Husk, and 9 Lamb.​
"Take the straight and narrow path
And if you start to slide,
Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...
Give a little whistle (whistle)...
And always let you conscience be your guide."​
You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result.
Normal Distribution - You scored 39% on Normal, higher than 83% of your peers.
Damsel Distribution - You scored 29% on Damsel, higher than 71% of your peers.
Analyst Distribution - You scored 21% on Analyst, higher than 70% of your peers.
Messiah Distribution - You scored 19% on Messiah, higher than 42% of your peers.
Hero Distribution - You scored 17% on Hero, higher than 69% of your peers.
Husk Distribution - You scored 9% on Husk, higher than 41% of your peers.
Lamb Distribution - You scored 9% on Lamb, higher than 61% of your peers.​

93JC

"Well adjusted," although the results may be skewed because it took me about an hour to actually finish the quiz.

AscendingFlame

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well-adjusted
19 Damsel, 12 Hero, 16 Messiah, 14 Husk, -1 Analyst, 40 Normal and 15 Lamb.

Idealatious

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
91?
I don't know about this test... interested to hear about how it was conceived. All those little "I know what you're saying and no I'm not guessing" answers were really weird. And tempting to choose! But I didn't. :p

I'm well-adjusted, apparently. But I wouldn't trust this test too much... *suspicious*

You scored 14% on Damsel, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Hero, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Messiah, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Husk, higher than 23% of your peers.

You scored 29% on Analyst, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 46% on Normal, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 16% on Lamb, higher than 87% of your peers.