• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Manipulation Test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Were you one of the ones who answered "I hate everything" to every question?

You mean the "people are horrible" answers? Those greatly tempted me as well....

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Who would manipulate a manipulation test? It's a dead give away.

Apparently it occurred me because I'm such a master manipulator. But how many of these people who scored Well-Adjusted are Messiahs in disguise? Hmmm? :wink:

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Messiah

Ideal match: "Your ideal match is a lamb to the slaughter"

WTF!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Messiah

WTF!

hahahhaa....yeah the descriptions are more than a little exaggerated I think...I don't hop from relationship to relationship like I'm apparently supposed to, nor do I completely lack empathy...but I thought some of it was actually spot-on...and apparently my perfect match is a Hero...which may explain my fixation upon the idea of a man that I do have, and why in fiction I seem to fetishize either law men or dark anti-heroes of various sorts...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fallen Hero

35 Damsel, 36 Hero, 25 Messiah, 0 Husk, 17 Analyst, 17 Normal and 6 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I have begun to long for you

I who have no greed

I have begin to ask for you

I who have no need

You say you've gone away from me,

But i can feel you when you breathe"

You define yourself by your relationships with others. You probably put their needs first and disregard your own, outside of your need to be respected. You like to be respected. You like to be in control - in fact most of your self esteem is probably invested in your sense of control - but you see that as a good thing. You're motivated by what's best for the poeple in your care, so it logically follows that you're always in the right. You are probably very brave when it comes to defending people in your care. Would throw yourself in harm's way without a second thought. You take responsibility for other people.

This of course is nonsense. You're not superman. You wear yourself out most likely, and are discarded, or drive people away with a domineering attitude. Then you fall. You're very likely to attract and form relationships with narcissists. They build you up just to tear you down. There's a reasonable chance you'll become a lamb to the slaughter, though your pride means you'll probably either stay the same, or spend some time as a husk.
You're also probably pretty ruthless in your dealings with anyone you don't feel power over - especially if you are helping someone special to you. That's ok in your book - you're doing it for someone else, so you're still the good guy...

Your ideal match is a wolf in sheep's clothing. They'll accept all your care for them in a passive manner, and think the world of you for it. They'll probably get very, very attached to you, very quickly. It's important to realise that they'll detach from you even quicker.
The trick here is to not get too attached yourself. You are likely to attract people who, on paper anyway, might seem way out of your league. This comes down to simple statistics: There are far more of them than there are of you.
Regardless of what they say, the overriding need of a wolf in sheep's clothing is to be free from obligation. In the end, your care, attention, protection - and whatever else you offer - are ultimately disposable and replaceable to them.

You are very very easily manipulated by wolves in sheep's clothing. Otherwise you are probably pretty hard to manipulate, and may be manipulative yourself.

Within

Permabanned
Messiah

21 Damsel, 18 Hero, 41 Messiah, 21 Husk, 20 Analyst, 17 Normal and 5 Lamb.

"Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline

How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

You dont consider yourself easily manipulated. You consider easily manipulated people to be fools deserving of what they get. You manipulate others a lot, and you are pretty ruthless about achieving your own aims, which are ultimately all about you. You have no sense of responsibility, and no empathy. You are probably very charismatic, when you want to be, or very intimidating. You do attract believers, in the genuine sense of the word. You probably usually win.

You're completely wrong. I don't mean morally, or that you've probably major mental issues, though both of these are true. I mean that someone who knows what buttons to push will find you very easy to manipulate. Arrogance is probably your defining feature at the end of the day. This makes you highly complacent in your dealings with others, once your ego is being flattered in the right way.

At least you're interesting. You're quite likely to achieve fame - or notoriety. Even more likely is that you'll achieve the former - then follow it with the latter. One way or another you're likely to end up at an extreme. You're the most likely to become a celebrity, as well as the most likely to become a convict. Maybe you'll be both at the same time.

As for the Messiah label: As well as your ability to get people to believe in you, there's a higher chance that you are very religious. Even if you're an atheist, you probably have great zeal for that. Whatever you do believe in, you believe in it very strongly.

Your ideal match is a lamb to the slaughter.

21czgm.jpg

Messiah

WTF!

Indeed.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
Messiah
31 Damsel, 6 Hero, 39 Messiah, 9 Husk, 25 Analyst, 32 Normal and 3 Lamb.
Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

You dont consider yourself easily manipulated. You consider easily manipulated people to be fools deserving of what they get. You manipulate others a lot, and you are pretty ruthless about achieving your own aims, which are ultimately all about you. You have no sense of responsibility, and no empathy. You are probably very charismatic, when you want to be, or very intimidating. You do attract believers, in the genuine sense of the word. You probably usually win.

You're completely wrong. I don't mean morally, or that you've probably major mental issues, though both of these are true. I mean that someone who knows what buttons to push will find you very easy to manipulate. Arrogance is probably your defining feature at the end of the day. This makes you highly complacent in your dealings with others, once your ego is being flattered in the right way.

At least you're interesting. You're quite likely to achieve fame - or notoriety. Even more likely is that you'll achieve the former - then follow it with the latter. One way or another you're likely to end up at an extreme. You're the most likely to become a celebrity, as well as the most likely to become a convict. Maybe you'll be both at the same time.

As for the Messiah label: As well as your ability to get people to believe in you, there's a higher chance that you are very religious. Even if you're an atheist, you probably have great zeal for that. Whatever you do believe in, you believe in it very strongly.

Your ideal match is a lamb to the slaughter.

About 11% of females, and 18% of males get this result.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psycho Analyst

24 Damsel, 9 Hero, 21 Messiah, 4 Husk, 42 Analyst, 28 Normal and 12 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"So don't come in here walkin'

So innocent and talkin'

Tryin' to make conversation

'Cause I know and you know

That I know what you're here for"

You're probably quite experienced in unhealthy relationships, but have learned from them, or still are learning. You're probably quite a rational person, as well as experienced, so you should be difficult to manipulate. You might have baggage, or still have issues in yourself, though this is not necessarily the case. You've a strong sense of responsibility, and acknowledge your own part in the bad relationships and happenings that you've probably been involved in. You've analysed the psychos, including yourself.

There is probably a chance of husks getting this result too, if the lesson you've learned has been simply not to trust at all. There is probably even a chance of narcissists who are focused on their own brains or knowledge scoring this incorrectly too. One way or another, you are probably quite aware, and difficult to manipulate.

You probably want to meet well-adjusted people now. You might. You might find more in common with other psycho-analysts though, and a lot more to talk about.

About 8% of females and 11% of males get this result.

Sounds about right. Pretty sure I used to be a 'Damsel/wolf in sheeps clothes', and before my first relationship 'a Lamb'. I still sometimes dig out the Damsel to have some fun with, but rarely in a serious way anymore.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
42 Damsel, 36 Messiah, 18 Husk, 15 Hero, 15 Normal, 9 Lamb, 7 Analyst.

How embarrassing. Even more so because some of it is pretty dead-on.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personally I'd say I'm on my way to this but not quite there yet... I do like "You've analysed the psychos, including yourself."

Anyway, I know I'm not a husk or a narcissist. ;)

-----------------------------

Psycho Analyst

32 Damsel, 17 Hero, 19 Messiah, 14 Husk, 33 Analyst, 30 Normal and 18 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"So don't come in here walkin'

So innocent and talkin'

Tryin' to make conversation

'Cause I know and you know

That I know what you're here for"

You're probably quite experienced in unhealthy relationships, but have learned from them, or still are learning. You're probably quite a rational person, as well as experienced, so you should be difficult to manipulate. You might have baggage, or still have issues in yourself, though this is not necessarily the case. You've a strong sense of responsibility, and acknowledge your own part in the bad relationships and happenings that you've probably been involved in. You've analysed the psychos, including yourself.

There is probably a chance of husks getting this result too, if the lesson you've learned has been simply not to trust at all. There is probably even a chance of narcissists who are focused on their own brains or knowledge scoring this incorrectly too. One way or another, you are probably quite aware, and difficult to manipulate.

You probably want to meet well-adjusted people now. You might. You might find more in common with other psycho-analysts though, and a lot more to talk about.

About 8% of females and 11% of males get this result.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well-adjusted
23 Damsel, 12 Hero, 28 Messiah, 24 Husk, 11 Analyst, 34 Normal and 1 Lamb.
Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path
And if you start to slide,
Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...
Give a little whistle (whistle)...
And always let you conscience be your guide."

(1) You have a healthy view of yourself and others. = TRUE

(2) You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. = = TRUE

(3) You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though. = TRUE

(4) You're not easily manipulated. =TRUE

(5) You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. = Thank you, Professor Obvious. :bored:

(6) Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. = TRUE, I DETEST MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE, and I MAKE THEIR LIVES HELL WHEN THEY TRY TO INTERACT WITH ME. :devil:

(7) I could be entirely wrong though. = THIS STATEMENT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO ANY PARTICIPANT'S RESULT, AND IS A SELF-DEPRICATING REMARK of the TEST DESIGNER. I SEE NO USE IN THIS, BUT WHATEVER. :shrug:

(8) You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here. = YOU MIGHT BE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON. :yes:

(9) Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts. = ACCORDING TO YOU. DON'T TELL ME WHO MY MATCHES ARE, OK? :2up:

(10) About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result. = INTERESTING!

-Halla

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to that test, I'm well adjusted, too.

12 Damsel, 3 Hero, 9 Messiah, 13 Husk, 31 Analyst, 60 Normal and 4 Lamb.

Roar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Well-adjusted

29 Damsel, 12 Hero, 23 Messiah, 12 Husk, 7 Analyst, 32 Normal and 15 Lamb.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

31 Damsel, 9 Hero, 21 Messiah, 29 Husk, 4 Analyst, 22 Normal and 9 Lamb.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well-adjusted
23 Damsel, 15 Hero, 21 Messiah, 25 Husk, 11 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Lamb to the Slaughter

31 Damsel, 9 Hero, 21 Messiah, 12 Husk, 9 Analyst, 21 Normal and 32 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I am a fool when I need you, I'm a fool to believe

My heart is so wide open, I'm so easy to deceive

I'm a fool, I'll keep believing, I'm a fool, I believe it all

I'm a fool who'll keep on trying and like a fool I will crawl"

You are pretty much food for the more aggressive other types. Not only that, but you're trained to be that way, and seem to have learned to like it. Maybe once you were a fallen hero, who just never got up again. Or maybe you were a messiah or a damsel in distress, who just encountered more powerful forms those, who trained you to be a good lamb for them.

Saying you're easy to manipulate doesn't even do you justice. Pretty much any changes in your way of relating to others would be positive. Your ideal match is a Messiah. You know that already though.

About 3% of females, and <1% of males get this result.

p.s. I think someof you are liars i can't be the only manipulativeable person

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well-adjusted

21 Damsel, 16 Hero, 17 Messiah, 10 Husk, 1 Analyst, 46 Normal and 7 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result.