• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Manipulation Test

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Manipulation Test

This result literally made me lol. So now I'm a man, and I'm just as easily manipulated as I am a manipulator?

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

55 Damsel, 11 Hero, 35 Messiah, 6 Husk, 6 Analyst, 14 Normal and 18 Lamb.

"And then leaning on your window sill

He'll say one day you caused his will

To weaken with your love and warmth and shelter

And then taking from his wallet

An old schedule of trains, he'll say

I told you when I came I was a stranger

I told you when I came I was a stranger."

Originally this category was called "Damsel in Distress". It was changed when two things became apparent: 1. It's the most common category for men; 2. Men get this category more often than women.

Freedom is what matters to you. Why does everyone want to control you or make you feel bad. You told them how you were. Nothing is your fault. Stop being mean. I'm innocent, hurt and lost. I need to get away from all of you. Here is someone new who is much nicer, or at least more convenient. lol...heh...um...

Essentially you're a messiah in disguise. You're point of view is the same deep down. You are all about yourself and you lack empathy. If female, you probably become completely infatuated by Fallen heroes, and then are disappointed or move on. If male, you probably just get sick of the nagging, or the pressure you feel. TOTALLY UNTRUE.

On the plus side, your actions are probably strongly governed by a sense of conscience, or at least caution. You probably warn people what you're like. You probably make people feel great about themselves - for a while at least. You're probably reasonably self-aware, though you feel helpless or compelled to do what you do, so you don't have a corresponding sense of reponsibility.

You are often pretty distressed. A sense of caution doesn't mix well with the drama you instigate. Being ultimately completely selfish and deceitful in your dealings with others doesn't sit well with your conscience. You never ever take responsibility though, and any attempts to make you do so are seen as an attack. You might be pretty ruthless about quashing that attack, depending on how strong your conscience is. On a deeper level too, you are unhappy and generally unsatisfied. Yes and no.

You're probably the most successfully manipulative type there is on this, since you are a lot less obviously dangerous than the messiah, and a lot more cautious. You're probably not nearly so brutal as the messiah though. You're probably fall in love very quickly. And you're motivated by wanting the person you love to know how amazingly special they are. It's just that you might fall in love several times a day... UNTRUE!!

If you're a female, your ideal match is a fallen hero. In the actual genuine sense, not simply the name of the class here. The only way (s)he's going to stay perfect is by dying for you. That way you can love them forever. Otherwise they'll disappoint when they fail to satisfy your every need. Then they'll become your minion, or your persecutor, or possibly simply irrelevant. Another suitable term for you would be 'femme fatale'. You are probably very seductive; probably in a subtle manner.

You are reasonably easy to manipulate by the wrong person. Your boundaries probably switch between shutting out almost everything, and being almost completely open. You might find yourself choosing the wrong hero one day, and being subject to revenge, or simply being crushed. Or you might simply run into the wrong place when you run from them. This unfortunately would just strengthen your view of yourself as a victim. True!

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Well-adjusted
25 Damsel, 12 Hero, 15 Messiah, 4 Husk, 9 Analyst, 34 Normal and 19 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path

And if you start to slide,

Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...

Give a little whistle (whistle)...

And always let you conscience be your guide."

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
Interesting! Here's my result, though I don't agree with all of it:

Messiah​
46 Damsel, 10 Hero, 60 Messiah, 15 Husk, 11 Analyst, 7 Normal and 3 Lamb.

"Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win

You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline

How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin

First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin"

You dont consider yourself easily manipulated. You consider easily manipulated people to be fools deserving of what they get. <--- Quite a bit harsher than I would have put it, though.
You manipulate others a lot, and you are pretty ruthless about achieving your own aims, which are ultimately all about you. You have no sense of responsibility, and no empathy. Not remotely true.

You are probably very charismatic, when you want to be, or very intimidating. You do attract believers, in the genuine sense of the word. You probably usually win.

You're completely wrong. I don't mean morally, or that you've probably major mental issues, though both of these are true. I mean that someone who knows what buttons to push will find you very easy to manipulate. Arrogance is probably your defining feature at the end of the day. This makes you highly complacent in your dealings with others, once your ego is being flattered in the right way.

At least you're interesting. You're quite likely to achieve fame - or notoriety. Even more likely is that you'll achieve the former - then follow it with the latter. One way or another you're likely to end up at an extreme. You're the most likely to become a celebrity, as well as the most likely to become a convict. Maybe you'll be both at the same time.

As for the Messiah label: As well as your ability to get people to believe in you, there's a higher chance that you are very religious. Even if you're an atheist, you probably have great zeal for that. Whatever you do believe in, you believe in it very strongly.

Your ideal match is a lamb to the slaughter. That sounds boooooorrring :D!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't believe I got this...

Well-adjusted

24 Damsel, 12 Hero, 14 Messiah, 20 Husk, 24 Analyst, 31 Normal and 6 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

G

Ginkgo

Psycho Analyst
22 Damsel, 18 Hero, 16 Messiah, 20 Husk, 36 Analyst, 18 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"So don't come in here walkin'

So innocent and talkin'

Tryin' to make conversation

'Cause I know and you know

That I know what you're here for"

You're probably quite experienced in unhealthy relationships, but have learned from them, or still are learning. You're probably quite a rational person, as well as experienced, so you should be difficult to manipulate. You might have baggage, or still have issues in yourself, though this is not necessarily the case. You've a strong sense of responsibility, and acknowledge your own part in the bad relationships and happenings that you've probably been involved in. You've analysed the psychos, including yourself.

There is probably a chance of husks getting this result too, if the lesson you've learned has been simply not to trust at all. There is probably even a chance of narcissists who are focused on their own brains or knowledge scoring this incorrectly too. One way or another, you are probably quite aware, and difficult to manipulate.

You probably want to meet well-adjusted people now. You might. You might find more in common with other psycho-analysts though, and a lot more to talk about.

Silveresque

Well-adjusted

9 Damsel, 3 Hero, 12 Messiah, 7 Husk, 13 Analyst, 60 Normal and 3 Lamb.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am well adjusted! :cheese:

And I'm kind of surprised :shock:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

39 Damsel, 12 Hero, 27 Messiah, 9 Husk, 18 Analyst, 19 Normal and 7 Lamb.

"And then leaning on your window sill
He'll say one day you caused his will
To weaken with your love and warmth and shelter
And then taking from his wallet
An old schedule of trains, he'll say
I told you when I came I was a stranger
I told you when I came I was a stranger."

Originally this category was called "Damsel in Distress". It was changed when two things became apparent: 1. It's the most common category for men; 2. Men get this category more often than women.

Freedom is what matters to you. Why does everyone want to control you or make you feel bad. You told them how you were. Nothing is your fault. Stop being mean. I'm innocent, hurt and lost. I need to get away from all of you. Here is someone new who is much nicer, or at least more convenient.

Essentially you're a messiah in disguise. You're point of view is the same deep down. You are all about yourself and you lack empathy. If female, you probably become completely infatuated by Fallen heroes, and then are disappointed or move on. If male, you probably just get sick of the nagging, or the pressure you feel.

On the plus side, your actions are probably strongly governed by a sense of conscience, or at least caution. You probably warn people what you're like. You probably make people feel great about themselves - for a while at least. You're probably reasonably self-aware, though you feel helpless or compelled to do what you do, so you don't have a corresponding sense of reponsibility.

You are often pretty distressed. A sense of caution doesn't mix well with the drama you instigate. Being ultimately completely selfish and deceitful in your dealings with others doesn't sit well with your conscience. You never ever take responsibility though, and any attempts to make you do so are seen as an attack. You might be pretty ruthless about quashing that attack, depending on how strong your conscience is. On a deeper level too, you are unhappy and generally unsatisfied.

You're probably the most successfully manipulative type there is on this, since you are a lot less obviously dangerous than the messiah, and a lot more cautious. You're probably not nearly so brutal as the messiah though. You're probably fall in love very quickly. And you're motivated by wanting the person you love to know how amazingly special they are. It's just that you might fall in love several times a day...

If you're a female, your ideal match is a fallen hero. In the actual genuine sense, not simply the name of the class here. The only way (s)he's going to stay perfect is by dying for you. That way you can love them forever. Otherwise they'll disappoint when they fail to satisfy your every need. Then they'll become your minion, or your persecutor, or possibly simply irrelevant. Another suitable term for you would be 'femme fatale'. You are probably very seductive; probably in a subtle manner.

You are reasonably easy to manipulate by the wrong person. Your boundaries probably switch between shutting out almost everything, and being almost completely open. You might find yourself choosing the wrong hero one day, and being subject to revenge, or simply being crushed. Or you might simply run into the wrong place when you run from them. This unfortunately would just strengthen your view of yourself as a victim.

Edit: I'm going to cling to the fact that i got 19 normal. SOME PART OF ME IS NORMAL DAMMIT.

Jaguar

Well-adjusted

11 Damsel, 9 Hero, 31 Messiah, 12 Husk, 23 Analyst, 45 Normal and 0 Lamb.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well-adjusted
10 Damsel, 17 Hero, 4 Messiah, 9 Husk, 33 Analyst, 43 Normal and 3 Lamb.

T

ThatGirl

Messiah
29 Damsel, 13 Hero, 30 Messiah, 10 Husk, 16 Analyst, 28 Normal and 1 Lamb.

Well that sucks. Lol.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well-adjusted
27 Damsel, 15 Hero, 19 Messiah, 12 Husk, 20 Analyst, 28 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

lol...I didn't know what to make of this test.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well-adjusted

25 Damsel, 6 Hero, 26 Messiah, 9 Husk, 27 Analyst, 42 Normal and 0 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

Husk

34 Damsel, 5 Hero, 22 Messiah, 36 Husk, 3 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I've built walls
A fortress deep and mighty
That none may penetrate
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
I am a rock
I am an island"

A husk - as in a hard shell. You have very very rigid boundaries. You keep everyone at a distance, and probably trust no one really. You are probably withdrawn and very unhappy as a result. You are also probably next to impossible to manipulate...unless the emptiness becomes too much and you change into one of the other types. That's quite likely to happen. You probably aren't manipulative yourself either. A rock would be another suitable term for this.

This is a pretty normal state to be in at times - especially if you recently experienced loss, or were let down or betrayed. It is best if this is just a phase, and a transient one though. The thing about husks is that they contain seeds...

About 2% of females, and 3% of males get this result.

wat.

Last edited:
G

Ginkgo

Husk

34 Damsel, 5 Hero, 22 Messiah, 36 Husk, 3 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I've built walls
A fortress deep and mighty
That none may penetrate
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
I am a rock
I am an island"

A husk - as in a hard shell. You have very very rigid boundaries. You keep everyone at a distance, and probably trust no one really. You are probably withdrawn and very unhappy as a result. You are also probably next to impossible to manipulate...unless the emptiness becomes too much and you change into one of the other types. That's quite likely to happen. You probably aren't manipulative yourself either. A rock would be another suitable term for this.

This is a pretty normal state to be in at times - especially if you recently experienced loss, or were let down or betrayed. It is best if this is just a phase, and a transient one though. The thing about husks is that they contain seeds...

wat.

Were you one of the ones who answered "I hate everything" to every question?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Something that occurred to me while taking this test is that a person could easily tell what the "right" or "politically correct" answers were and just answer those to get the Normal response.

But that's so boring.

G

Ginkgo

Something that occurred to me while taking this test is that a person could easily tell what the "right" or "politically correct" answers were and just answer those to get the Normal response.

But that's so boring.

Who would manipulate a manipulation test? It's a dead give away.