User Tag List

First 2345 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.
    42 Damsel, 36 Messiah, 18 Husk, 15 Hero, 15 Normal, 9 Lamb, 7 Analyst.

How embarrassing. Even more so because some of it is pretty dead-on.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Personally I'd say I'm on my way to this but not quite there yet... I do like "You've analysed the psychos, including yourself."

Anyway, I know I'm not a husk or a narcissist.

-----------------------------

Psycho Analyst

32 Damsel, 17 Hero, 19 Messiah, 14 Husk, 33 Analyst, 30 Normal and 18 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"So don't come in here walkin'

So innocent and talkin'

Tryin' to make conversation

'Cause I know and you know

That I know what you're here for"

You're probably quite experienced in unhealthy relationships, but have learned from them, or still are learning. You're probably quite a rational person, as well as experienced, so you should be difficult to manipulate. You might have baggage, or still have issues in yourself, though this is not necessarily the case. You've a strong sense of responsibility, and acknowledge your own part in the bad relationships and happenings that you've probably been involved in. You've analysed the psychos, including yourself.

There is probably a chance of husks getting this result too, if the lesson you've learned has been simply not to trust at all. There is probably even a chance of narcissists who are focused on their own brains or knowledge scoring this incorrectly too. One way or another, you are probably quite aware, and difficult to manipulate.

You probably want to meet well-adjusted people now. You might. You might find more in common with other psycho-analysts though, and a lot more to talk about.

About 8% of females and 11% of males get this result.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Well-adjusted
    23 Damsel, 12 Hero, 28 Messiah, 24 Husk, 11 Analyst, 34 Normal and 1 Lamb.
    Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path
    And if you start to slide,
    Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...
    Give a little whistle (whistle)...
    And always let you conscience be your guide."

(1) You have a healthy view of yourself and others. = TRUE

(2) You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. = = TRUE

(3) You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though. = TRUE

(4) You're not easily manipulated. =TRUE

(5) You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. = Thank you, Professor Obvious.

(6) Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. = TRUE, I DETEST MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE, and I MAKE THEIR LIVES HELL WHEN THEY TRY TO INTERACT WITH ME.

(7) I could be entirely wrong though. = THIS STATEMENT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO ANY PARTICIPANT'S RESULT, AND IS A SELF-DEPRICATING REMARK of the TEST DESIGNER. I SEE NO USE IN THIS, BUT WHATEVER.

(8) You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here. = YOU MIGHT BE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON.

(9) Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts. = ACCORDING TO YOU. DON'T TELL ME WHO MY MATCHES ARE, OK?

(10) About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result. = INTERESTING!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

According to that test, I'm well adjusted, too.

12 Damsel, 3 Hero, 9 Messiah, 13 Husk, 31 Analyst, 60 Normal and 4 Lamb.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Well-adjusted

29 Damsel, 12 Hero, 23 Messiah, 12 Husk, 7 Analyst, 32 Normal and 15 Lamb.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Well-adjusted. How boring.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing.

31 Damsel, 9 Hero, 21 Messiah, 29 Husk, 4 Analyst, 22 Normal and 9 Lamb.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Well-adjusted
    23 Damsel, 15 Hero, 21 Messiah, 25 Husk, 11 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result.

MBTI
    yupp

Lamb to the Slaughter

31 Damsel, 9 Hero, 21 Messiah, 12 Husk, 9 Analyst, 21 Normal and 32 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I am a fool when I need you, I'm a fool to believe

My heart is so wide open, I'm so easy to deceive

I'm a fool, I'll keep believing, I'm a fool, I believe it all

I'm a fool who'll keep on trying and like a fool I will crawl"

You are pretty much food for the more aggressive other types. Not only that, but you're trained to be that way, and seem to have learned to like it. Maybe once you were a fallen hero, who just never got up again. Or maybe you were a messiah or a damsel in distress, who just encountered more powerful forms those, who trained you to be a good lamb for them.

Saying you're easy to manipulate doesn't even do you justice. Pretty much any changes in your way of relating to others would be positive. Your ideal match is a Messiah. You know that already though.

About 3% of females, and <1% of males get this result.

p.s. I think someof you are liars i can't be the only manipulativeable person
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Well-adjusted

21 Damsel, 16 Hero, 17 Messiah, 10 Husk, 1 Analyst, 46 Normal and 7 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

About 45% of females and 37% of males get this result.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639