User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ThatGirl

Messiah
    29 Damsel, 13 Hero, 30 Messiah, 10 Husk, 16 Analyst, 28 Normal and 1 Lamb.

Well that sucks. Lol.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Well-adjusted
    27 Damsel, 15 Hero, 19 Messiah, 12 Husk, 20 Analyst, 28 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path

And if you start to slide,

Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...

Give a little whistle (whistle)...

And always let you conscience be your guide."

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.

lol...I didn't know what to make of this test.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well-adjusted

25 Damsel, 6 Hero, 26 Messiah, 9 Husk, 27 Analyst, 42 Normal and 0 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"Take the straight and narrow path

And if you start to slide,

Give a little whistle. (Whistle)...

Give a little whistle (whistle)...

And always let you conscience be your guide."

You have a healthy view of yourself and others. You have flexible boundaries, and respect other people's boundaries too. You know how to form healthy relationships, and you generally do. You know not to get involved with certain types of people, though that knowledge probably comes from good parenting, or just your own common sense, rather than any great understanding of what's going on. That doesn't matter too much though.

You're not easily manipulated. You're not immune against it either - but that's a bit like saying you might get hit by a car if you cross a road. Likewise it's unlikely you are particularly manipulative yourself. I could be entirely wrong though. You might have serious issues that are simply unrelated to other basic types here.

Your ideal matches are others like you, or possibly psycho analysts.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Husk

34 Damsel, 5 Hero, 22 Messiah, 36 Husk, 3 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I've built walls
    A fortress deep and mighty
    That none may penetrate
    I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain
    It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
    I am a rock
    I am an island"

A husk - as in a hard shell. You have very very rigid boundaries. You keep everyone at a distance, and probably trust no one really. You are probably withdrawn and very unhappy as a result. You are also probably next to impossible to manipulate...unless the emptiness becomes too much and you change into one of the other types. That's quite likely to happen. You probably aren't manipulative yourself either. A rock would be another suitable term for this.

This is a pretty normal state to be in at times - especially if you recently experienced loss, or were let down or betrayed. It is best if this is just a phase, and a transient one though. The thing about husks is that they contain seeds...

About 2% of females, and 3% of males get this result.

wat.
    Last edited by 011235813; 09-05-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Husk

34 Damsel, 5 Hero, 22 Messiah, 36 Husk, 3 Analyst, 27 Normal and 9 Lamb. Scores indicate the probability of you belonging in a category.

"I've built walls
    A fortress deep and mighty
    That none may penetrate
    I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain
    It's laughter and it's loving I disdain
    I am a rock
    I am an island"

A husk - as in a hard shell. You have very very rigid boundaries. You keep everyone at a distance, and probably trust no one really. You are probably withdrawn and very unhappy as a result. You are also probably next to impossible to manipulate...unless the emptiness becomes too much and you change into one of the other types. That's quite likely to happen. You probably aren't manipulative yourself either. A rock would be another suitable term for this.

This is a pretty normal state to be in at times - especially if you recently experienced loss, or were let down or betrayed. It is best if this is just a phase, and a transient one though. The thing about husks is that they contain seeds...

wat.
    Were you one of the ones who answered "I hate everything" to every question?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Something that occurred to me while taking this test is that a person could easily tell what the "right" or "politically correct" answers were and just answer those to get the Normal response.

But that's so boring.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Something that occurred to me while taking this test is that a person could easily tell what the "right" or "politically correct" answers were and just answer those to get the Normal response.

But that's so boring.
    Who would manipulate a manipulation test? It's a dead give away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Were you one of the ones who answered "I hate everything" to every question?
    Not to EVERY question. I thought I was being balanced!

MBTI
    ENTP

There is no way everyone taking this test is that normal .

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Not to EVERY question. I thought I was being balanced!